Republicans Think Obama Owes Them An Explaination

He owes the voters an explanation, moron.

He does not owe you any explainations on anything.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

Obama wasn't at Bengahzi.

If you want to know something about Bengahzi "Google" it for yourselves.

You are crybabies. He does not like crybabies.

You have nothing coming.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

You have nothing coming.

Republican representatives only respond to the wishes of their major contributors.

If you didn't give Obama a big bag of cash for his re-election please be a good republican and shut the fuck up.

You have nothing coming.

That's the way it's supposed to work, huh??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Republican representatives only respond to the wishes of their major contributors.

If you didn't give Obama a big bag of cash for his re-election please be a good republican and shut the fuck up.

Channeling Joe Biden ?

Channeling Joe Biden ?

Nope!

Looney tunes!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiEUDzIrEQE]Elmer Fudd, 1950 & 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

U.S.: Evidence doesn’t show planning in Libyan attack - The Washington Post

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.
The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.
“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”

"There isn't any intelligence" means that no one was looking after the US Embassy in Libya. It's like the child-minder not looking after the kid playing in the street because Mom was painting her nails and didn't say to do so. Get it?

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.
The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.
“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”
What....You thought the water was going to carry itself? :lmao:
And there you have it! Once a member of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood has been successfully programed, no amount of evidence can get them to think for themselves.

"There isn't any intelligence" means that no one was looking after the US Embassy in Libya. It's like the child-minder not looking after the kid playing in the street because Mom was painting her nails and didn't say to do so. Get it?

Ya... Just like that.

What an idiot!

You have nothing coming.
He's the President, not King. He works for us, not we for him.

There. I hope that cleared up your confusion.

The SELECTIVE reading ability of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood is mind boggling!

You have nothing coming.

You arrogant Liberal Piece of shit. He owes the country an explanation, and if as you say he does not want to talk to half the country, he does not deserve to be president.

You are such a pathetic apologist.

But Romney should be President even though he has no time at all for half the country. You guys will do anything to get a White back in the White House.

Thank you Randy Newman.

Thank you Race-Baiting Partisan Democrat.

Al Sharpton, don't you need to be out campaigning for Barak in Ohio?

You have nothing coming.

Ya sure...like the republicans in the House of Representatives "work for us".

You are naive.

You have nothing coming.

You are naive.
They work for their constituents. The President works for all of us.

Look, it's obvious you want to be a subject, not a citizen. But instead of fucking up our country, you should move to one more suited to your subservient mentality.

Bye.

You have nothing coming.

You are naive.

Why stop at just Republicans?

The HoR has had the same number of members since 1910.

I know some of you may want me to post a link to evidence supporting my contention that the US population has grown since 1910, but let's just use our imaginations for a moment.

This population change means each US representative, Dem OR Repub, has an average 770,000 constituants.

Realistically, there is no fucking way these guys are representing this many people: No other representative body on the face of the planet has such an absurd ratio.

If you really cared about the validity or representative government, then you'd stop the political hackary, and demand that congress vote to double the size (at minimum) the number of representatives in the HoR.

You are naive.

Look, it's obvious you want to be a subject, not a citizen. But instead of fucking up our country, you should move to one more suited to your subservient mentality.

Bye.

Hyperbole much? We are talking about a small tragedy in Bengahzi Lybia. Get a grip.

You are naive.

Bye.

Maybe we should move in 800 million Chinese from China along with their government to keep him cozy in America.

You are naive.

I know some of you may want me to post a link to evidence supporting my contention that the US population has grown since 1910, but let's just use our imaginations for a moment.

This population change means each US representative, Dem OR Repub, has an average 770,000 constituants.

Realistically, there is no fucking way these guys are representing this many people: No other representative body on the face of the planet has such an absurd ratio.

If you really cared about the validity or representative government, then you'd stop the political hackary, and demand that congress vote to double the size (at minimum) the number of representatives in the HoR.

Point taken. I agree 100% Dungeness Crab For Everyone!!!!!

You are naive.

Double the number of representatives? Why do we need representation? Can't each of us have direct representation and we represent ourselves?

You have nothing coming.

Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere? :lol:

You are naive.

Double the number of representatives? Why do we need representation? Can't each of us have direct representation and we represent ourselves?

I am fascinated that a republican claims we need an exponentially bigger government. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back