Republicans think if you repeat an accusation enough times, it becomes real.

How about Americans just see them both for what they are? Puppets of the elites.

The truth is, they are both right.

And the people that are really screwed? The people of the land.
If that were true, then why is one 90% white and the other one everyone else? Why does the US Chamber of Commerce give so much to Republicans. Are you sure you've thought this through?
Because Democrats lost the majority of white America due to racist articles in Salon, Huffington Post etc?
It's not that Democrats lost the majority of white America.
It's that there are many whites Republicans reject.

Gays
Liberals
College professors
Teachers
Union members
Atheists
Scientists
Muslim whites

and so on.

My very wise father used to say... Watch what the Democrats say... they are basically very shallow-minded people and what they protest and scream the loudest about is exactly what they are most guilty of themselves or would be guilty of in the same situation. They can't see how anyone could be different from them, so they assume their opposition is doing or behaving the way they would. Their reactions are always predicated on this.
Wow, you memorized all that from your father? And you still believe it? Pity.

Harry the 2 parties can disagree on some policies ,,but when one hates the other nothing will get done and imho that's what obama came into the WH facing .. hate
a LEADER could have gotten the moderates on both sides to at least give him the benefit of the doubt until he at least fucked up.......the far right and left will never like who is president unless its someone who kisses their collective asses thats a given...those in the middle can play better than the ones on the far sides .....bush had 90% of the country behind him,look where he ended up....shitty leader....obama started talking to just his side after a year in....make all the excuses you want for the guy,but he is a shitty leader...bush and obama are 2 of the most divisive "leaders" i have ever experienced at this level of politics.... and thats mine and probably millions of peoples opinion of these 2 guys.....
Republicans were plotting to bring him down before he even took the oath of off. So shadup turd.
all of them?....or just the farther right?....dont let your obsession make you a dishonest asswipe....
If you continue to align yourself with a party of turds, then you identify with turds. So you are probably a turd.
i dont align myself like you do with anyone...but then you are controlled im not, i can say what i want about either party....can you?....
Me thinks the idiot lady protests too much about being unaligned. The reality is, she is misaligned.

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?
Wow, 8 winners.

Forum List

Back