Republicans think handing corporations money creates jobs.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I have news for the ultimate business man of all time, El Dumpster. Handing corporations money through tax cuts do not create jobs. Corporations hire people when they have a need.

If you want to create jobs, increase the demand for the products corporations supply. You do that by cutting taxes for the the middle & lower class people. They will spend that money & thereby increase demand.

If you want to bring those overseas corporate profits, end the tax break that said those profits aren't taxed until they bring them home.

Then, consider how much money Trump will profit from this tax break. Conflict of interest.

This tax break will not help struggling companies that make no or little profit.

It will actually reduce some investments. Corporatioins buying equipment, etc get a tax write off worth 35% & now that write off is only worth 15%.

'Trump is only helping himself.

I have news for the ultimate business man of all time, El Dumpster. Handing corporations money through tax cuts do not create jobs. Corporations hire people when they have a need.

If you want to create jobs, increase the demand for the products corporations supply. You do that by cutting taxes for the the middle & lower class people. They will spend that money & thereby increase demand.

If you want to bring those overseas corporate profits, end the tax break that said those profits aren't taxed until they bring them home.

Then, consider how much money Trump will profit from this tax break. Conflict of interest.

This tax break will not help struggling companies that make no or little profit.

It will actually reduce some investments. Corporatioins buying equipment, etc get a tax write off worth 35% & now that write off is only worth 15%.

Why is allowing people who EARN money to keep it, considered handing people money? What of my money is considered your money?

caf08a0277f5d8f10ad784370788270d.jpg 6d713bbb64e6339c6344da9a572f23d1.jpg

Why is allowing people who EARN money to keep it, considered handing people money? What of my money is considered your money?

View attachment 123411 View attachment 123412
Walter Williams is honorary white.

Nah, no one believes that, it's just the shtick they feed the undubstantial people. Same old redistribution of societal wealth scam the power structure has been running for half a century now.

"Token" I believe is the term you're looking for.

Obama thought giving Iran 147 pallets of 100 dollar bills creates a solution to the Iran problem

Nope. I meant what I said, he's more pro-white than 99.99% of white libtards.

like bailing out banks and corporations that couldn't run themselves? Good point. Lost 11B to GM and all they did was invest overseas.. I wonder if they would have invested here if we didn't have the highest corporate tax rate in the world?

Twit......cutting taxes creates jobs...and brings more money into the government...Kennedy did it as did Reagan....the only nuts who think raising taxes helps an economy are morons like you......you should live in Venezuela where you can live in the results of what you believe....

That only supported his "Token" status, did you have anything else hon. You're constantly offended by something.

like bailing out banks and corporations that couldn't run themselves? Good point. Lost 11B to GM and all they did was invest overseas.. I wonder if they would have invested here if we didn't have the highest corporate tax rate in the world?
You won the thread.
For repeating what we can all hear endlessly from the media machine you constantly malign?

That only supported his "Token" status, did you have anything else hon. You're constantly offended by something.
Nice projection, loser. I'm probably the hardest person to offend you will ever run across.

You won the thread.
For repeating what we can all hear endlessly from the media machine you constantly malign?
For telling the truth. Dipshit.

Businesses don't just hire when the demand increases. Sometimes they create a demand, that's how the demand gets there in the first place. Many many cities offer tax incentives to get businesses to come in because people pay taxes on earnings, goods and services.

Businesses don't just hire when the demand increases. Sometimes they create a demand, that's how the demand gets there in the first place. Many many cities offer tax incentives to get businesses to come in because people pay taxes on earnings, goods and services.
New York state is always begging for businesses to move there and offering tax breaks in ads everyday on the radio here in Arizona.

Nope, they go for slave labor. That is why the next thing they do is cut min wage.

Nope, they go for slave labor. That is why the next thing they do is cut min wage.
GM will cut minimum wage? Interesting.

Forum List

Back