Republicans ‘Test’ For Voting Fraud, Wind Up In Custody

Perhaps these people were martyrs for the right, to prove that in person voting abuse exists.

And another Republican caught by the system in New Mexico.

New Mexico Police Investigate Possible In-Person Voter Fraud | TPMMuckraker

According to Bernalillo County Clerk Maggie Toulouse Oliver, elections workers got suspicious when the silver-haired father showed up to vote and told them he was born in 1994. He was still allowed to cast a ballot, but the workers took down his license plate number when he left. Later, he showed up at a different location and voted under his own name, according to KOB.

When reporter Gadi Schwartz tracked Pino down at his home, the father denied voting twice. His son, however, happened to pull up in a car a short time later. Seeming to know nothing about the allegations against his father, the son told the station he hadn’t yet voted but still intended to.

The elder Pino later called Schwartz to tell him he had made a mistake by voting on behalf of his son, but said his son had given him permission. Both were registered as Republicans at the same Albuquerque address, according to KOB.

Perhaps they ought to put up those billboards about voter fraud in white suburbs.

County Clerk Robert Zamarripa told TPM he and his employees had never seen such an incident before but said it wouldn’t sour his office’s relationship with poll watchers.

“The Republican Party chairwoman from this county handled it accordingly,” Zamarripa said. “We’ve always worked well together, so I don’t think it would cause any problems whatsoever.” Zamarripa said he was told the individual only recently began attending the Republican Party’s meetings and wasn’t well known by the organization’s leaders.

Seems a tad suspicious to me...

Just sayin'... :dunno:

Although not representative of republicans in general, this is nonetheless indicative of how wide-spread the myth of ‘voter fraud’ is among republican ranks.

I bet the cost of just lawyering up will cost each about $10,000. I don't want to waste prison space on them, but sentencing them to a few hundred hours of community service at some soup kitchens might open their eyes a bit.

Although not representative of republicans in general, this is nonetheless indicative of how wide-spread the myth of ‘voter fraud’ is among republican ranks.

I bet the cost of just lawyering up will cost each about $10,000. I don't want to waste prison space on them, but sentencing them to a few hundred hours of community service at some soup kitchens might open their eyes a bit.

It takes a liberal to think that working in a soup kitchen helping the less fortunate is some form of punishment.

No wonder you guys are so fucked up.

It takes a liberal to think that working in a soup kitchen helping the less fortunate is some form of punishment.

It's not a punishment.....It's a learning experience.

Truthfully? I think the fucker ought to lose his voting privileges for life.....and yes, I'd be saying the same damned thing if it were a Dem.

It's not a punishment.....It's a learning experience.

Truthfully? I think the fucker ought to lose his voting privileges for life.....and yes, I'd be saying the same damned thing if it were a Dem.

I agree with you, REGARDLESS of party affiliation.

Forum List

Back