Republicans taking credit for Democratic successes

R

rdean

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...orker-booed-by-workers-at-gm.html#post2757535

Bob Corker was a perfect example. He wanted to introduce a bill to lower the wages of GM workers. When that failed, he wanted the company to go bankrupt and worked to deny them any help or support. Once the company started making money, he went to a rally and tried to take credit. Of course, he was soundly booed.

We have seen Republicans do that over and over again. At job fairs sponsored and paid for by stimulus money.

At ribbon cutting ceremonies, Bobby Jindal and others showing up to take credit for what they worked hard to stop from happening.

To me, taking credit for others work is disgraceful and shameful. At least those at GM called Senator Corker out for doing just that.

It won't be forgotten the next time he runs for office.

To me, misrepresenting the actions of one man to be representative of a large group is disgraceful and shameful. You're a pathetic partisan hack, rdrool.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...orker-booed-by-workers-at-gm.html#post2757535

Bob Corker was a perfect example. He wanted to introduce a bill to lower the wages of GM workers. When that failed, he wanted the company to go bankrupt and worked to deny them any help or support. Once the company started making money, he went to a rally and tried to take credit. Of course, he was soundly booed.

We have seen Republicans do that over and over again. At job fairs sponsored and paid for by stimulus money.

At ribbon cutting ceremonies, Bobby Jindal and others showing up to take credit for what they worked hard to stop from happening.

To me, taking credit for others work is disgraceful and shameful. At least those at GM called Senator Corker out for doing just that.

How does this RINO keep a straight face? I am sure the Tea Baggers will get him soon enough...

To me, misrepresenting the actions of one man to be representative of a large group is disgraceful and shameful. You're a pathetic partisan hack, rdrool.

One man?

There have been many posts and videos of Republicans showing up at Jobs fairs. At ribbon cuttings. ON THIS VERY SITE!!!!

Do I have to go find links AGAIN?????

Why don't you people read this stuff the FIRST time?

Don't answer. I already know.

Because you don't want to know. You would rather believe the bullshit from the right.

Facts have a liberal bias. Must be scary to the right to live in the real world. To imagine one thing and live another. No wonder they are so frightened.

One man?

There have been many posts and videos of Republicans showing up at Jobs fairs. At ribbon cuttings. ON THIS VERY SITE!!!!

Because you don't want to know. You would rather believe the bullshit from the right.

Facts have a liberal bias. Must be scary to the right to live in the real world. To imagine one thing and live another. No wonder they are so frightened.

My VERY favorite is Governor Piyush Jindal wanting to stand against taking Federal stimulus money based on principles, only to turn around and DAMN the Federal government for not spending enough to help clean up his shore line. What a dick!

One man?

Please don't waste your time linking to shit for my sake. I make up my own mind, from my own research. I do not need to be spoon fed shit by partisans. Thanks. You go ahead and drink koolaid.

And, for the record... I am not 'you people', you fucking moron. I am an individvual - I know, it's difficult for lefties to grasp the concept of individual thought.

Last edited:
Rdeanitis, an incurable neurological disorder that causes the patient to froth at the mouth at the mention of the word "Republican". It is estimated that the patient is lucid enough to carry on a normal conversation only 6% of the time

Rdeanitis, until there is a cure just keep mocking the victim because you can't let a disease like this go to waste

One man?

Please don't waste your time linking to shit for my sake. I make up my own mind, from my own research. I do not need to be spoon fed shit by partisans. Thanks. You go ahead and drink koolaid.

And, for the record... I am not 'you people', you fucking moron. I am an individvual - I know, it's difficult for lefties to grasp the concept of individual thought.

Is your name in real life, "Eve White"?

I'm still trying to figure out what Successess Ol'DEano is talking about??

The economy still sucks.

Joblessness is still at 9.6%.

We now have a massive HC bill thats going to cost us up the ass.

Ain't much of a success in my book and I sure as hell wouldn't be pointing those "Successess" out if I were a Dem running for re-election in Nov. Oh wait. I forgot. They ain't. LOL

I'm still trying to figure out what Successess Ol'DEano is talking about??

The economy still sucks.

Joblessness is still at 9.6%.

We now have a massive HC bill thats going to cost us up the ass.

Ain't much of a success in my book and I sure as hell wouldn't be pointing those "Successess" out if I were a Dem running for re-election in Nov. Oh wait. I forgot. They ain't. LOL

Seriously?

When Obama took office, the country was losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 A MONTH.

How many is it losing now? How about the private sector?

When Obama took office, the DOW was down to 6,000. Now, at this moment, it's at 10,817.76.

Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance

When Obama took office, Health Care companies had just increased their rates by 29%, the CEO of Cigna made 73 million in one year (how many policies do you skim to get 73 million?).

"Pre-existing conditions" included "getting your tonsils removed, having a mammogram, asthma, allergies and a list of silliness that could get your insurance dropped if you got sick.

A trip to the emergency room costs over a grand if you are 40. And that's just being admitted. By going to a doctor instead, you save millions. And that's just one of the cost savings. The CBO says over 10 years we will save 150 billion.

I previously posted link to the entire 1,500 page bill. Did anyone bother to read it? Apparently not.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Then why are Dems campaigning against ObamaCare and the Stimulus and the worst economy since the Great Depression?

One man?

My VERY favorite is Governor Piyush Jindal wanting to stand against taking Federal stimulus money based on principles, only to turn around and DAMN the Federal government for not spending enough to help clean up his shore line. What a dick!

this example is an epic fail........

Corker couldn't be a bigger two-faced shit if you sent him to Two-Faced Shit school for four years on a full scholarship.

Then why are Dems campaigning against ObamaCare and the Stimulus and the worst economy since the Great Depression?

What do you care? Name one thing Republicans have supported? Besides failure.

No one could name a single Republicans success for the entire Bush administration. For six of those years, Republican had total control over he entire government. And what did they do?

Perhaps they should "get out of the way"?

One man?

Do you hate him because his name isn't "American" or because he has dark skin? Go on, tell us.

small government conservative, socially dont give a shit

never liked corker, thought his ad against the much more moderate harold ford jr was a joke

and ford jr was better

corker is a joke, not because he is a republican, but because I dont like him

No one could name a single Republicans success for the entire Bush administration. For six of those years, Republican had total control over he entire government. And what did they do?

Can you name a single "success" Obama has had in 2 years or a single success the Dems have had in congress in 4?... Go ahead.

Remember we all have to agree it's a success just like you seem to think everyone has to agree with what Bush did to make him a success. I didn’t like Bush but I lolled at your challenge as the terms are of course it has to be Rdean approved.

BTW passing Obamacare is not a success, it has to be successful and we are already seeing it being abused and raising costs. Same goes for the stimulus, as it never lived up to what it was claimed to do and further more we are headed for that "double dip recession despite never actually getting out of the first one /boggle... Obama saved us from a depression only to… prolong the recession? Sound an awful lot like FDR’s great never ending depression haha.

Oh yeah, if you say getting out of Iraq, or “ending the war in Iraq” you have to prove that it’s over.

If you say getting rid of torture, closing Guantanamo, repealing homeland security or shit even the Bush tax cuts he is going to keep going… If it's not still the same as Bush left it it's expanded haha.

The rule is it has to be undoubtedly a success, not a “things could have been much worse than they are now” BS line. I want factual proven l33t hacker inside infoz that it worked, or just keep yo mouth shut about it mkay?

Last edited:

Can you name a single "success" Obama has had in 2 years or a single success the Dems have had in congress in 4?... Go ahead.

Remember we all have to agree it's a success just like you seem to think everyone has to agree with what Bush did to make him a success. I didn’t like Bush but I lolled at your challenge as the terms are of course it has to be Rdean approved.

BTW passing Obamacare is not a success, it has to be successful and we are already seeing it being abused and raising costs. Same goes for the stimulus, as it never lived up to what it was claimed to do and further more we are headed for that "double dip recession despite never actually getting out of the first one /boggle... Obama saved us from a depression only to… prolong the recession? Sound an awful lot like FDR’s great never ending depression haha.

Oh yeah, if you say getting out of Iraq, or “ending the war in Iraq” you have to prove that it’s over.

If you say getting rid of torture, closing Guantanamo, repealing homeland security or shit even the Bush tax cuts he is going to keep going… If it's not still the same as Bush left it it's expanded haha.

The rule is it has to be undoubtedly a success, not a “things could have been much worse than they are now” BS line. I want factual proven l33t hacker inside infoz that it worked, or just keep yo mouth shut about it mkay?

Obama promised to "change the tone in Washington." I don't think anyone doubts he certainly did that.

Forum List

Back