Republicans Surging Back

The question is, do you believe all the lies you tell?!?

Still waiting on you to source your claims that Deeds is leading McDonnel.

Hey dumbass...rather than beating up on me and my inane post, why don't you simply follow the thread chain and see where I admitted my mistake and apologized to the original poster?

Well VaginaYank, I think you owe me an apology for not addressing my request in a timely manner. Do all you fuckwads in Vaginaland typically avoid answering direct request? In Texas we call those types of people cowards, now are you a coward Nancy?
they did, now you owe them an apology

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1394235-post10.html

So once again, I ask what was it about Obama that necessitated you voting for him? Why would someone who stated they had never voted for a Democrat - vote for this particular candidate?

At present, if you don't provide an answer that appears both honest and accurate, one must conclude it was the color of Obama's skin that was the most attractive attribute for you - particularly given your admission of disliking increased government spending, which have increased greatly under Obama, military spending included.

An answer that appears both honest and accurate to whom? You? It is obvious that you already believe that the only reason I voted for Obama was because of the color of his skin. Who are you to judge me and assume that I am racist to the point of voting for someone solely based on their skin tone? I supported Fred Thompson due to his stance on fixing our illegal immigration problem before he dropped out. When I added it all up, the GOP put McCain on the ticket. Old man with NO new plans for ANYTHING. He was just fine with invading Iraq and keeping our troops there as long as he deemed necessary, at the cost of $12 BILLION a month. Then, he pulled Sarah freakin' Palin out of his ass and put her on the ticket as his VP candidate. This woman is dumber than a box of rocks and proved it in every interview the McCain campaign ALLOWED her to give. Not only that, but she lied to the American people about her stance on the funding for the "Bridge to Nowhere" in the very first stump speech she gave. Is this REALLY the best that the GOP had to offer? Obama offered a change in our direction. A change in foreign policy where we didn't tell other nations to do what we want or we will bomb the shit out of you, which was the policy that Dubya and Dick had put in place. Rather than spending so much money on a war that Dubya lied to get us into, Obama promised to spend money on Americans. If I have to pay taxes, which I know I do, I wanted to pay them to help people in MY country along with all of the others the US currently supports and/or props up. Fair enough?

Take a look at a Palin/Obama comparison and remember she's had more executive experience than either McCain or Obama.
Sarah Palin vs. Barack Obama | THE AUDACITY OF HYPOCRISY | Media Lies | ObamaLies.com | Exposing Mainstream Media Hypocrisy and Lies

Take a look at a Palin/Obama comparison and remember she's had more executive experience than either McCain or Obama.
Sarah Palin vs. Barack Obama | THE AUDACITY OF HYPOCRISY | Media Lies | ObamaLies.com | Exposing Mainstream Media Hypocrisy and Lies

While I attempt to keep an open mind, do you REALLY think I am dumb enough to bother checking out a website with "Obamalies/MediaLies" in it's title? Please. Would you put any faith in anything coming from a website called "GOPsucks.com" or "Republicanslie.com"?

Hey dumbass...rather than beating up on me and my inane post, why don't you simply follow the thread chain and see where I admitted my mistake and apologized to the original poster?

Well VaginaYank, I think you owe me an apology for not addressing my request in a timely manner. Do all you fuckwads in Vaginaland typically avoid answering direct request? In Texas we call those types of people cowards, now are you a coward Nancy?

Who's them? And who is they?

VaginaYank apologized for being wrong and it wasn't directed at me.

Fact is I don't want an apology. I was just giving her shit for no other reason than her being a stupid dope.

While I attempt to keep an open mind, do you REALLY think I am dumb enough to bother checking out a website with "Obamalies/MediaLies" in it's title? Please. Would you put any faith in anything coming from a website called "GOPsucks.com" or "Republicanslie.com"?

Hey you can think, do, act anyway you want. But it doesn't change the facts or the accuracy of the comparisons.

What I would do is read the article, research it if needed and come to my own conclusion.

Point out what isn't true about the comparisons that were made.

Republican party remains a party in exile...

They have no message
no candidates
no money

They will carry the "Stink of Bush" for a generation

Fact is I don't want an apology. I was just giving her shit for no other reason than her being a stupid dope.
how do you even know VaYank is a she?
i havent seen them say one way or the other

Good. Now will you please STFU already?

No nancy I won't..... it's a little perk us folks in the US are guaranteed. It's called freedom of speech which is convenient, wouldn't you say?

how do you even know VaYank is a she?
i havent seen them say one way or the other

I don't, but I have a 50-50 chance at being right.

How do you know VaYank is a them?

Virginia gubernatorial candidate Bob McDonnell (R) leads his Democratic counterpart, Creigh Deeds, by 14 points in the latest survey by Public Policy Polling (July 31-Aug. 3, 579 RV, MoE +/- 4.1%). This is an 8-point margin increase for McDonnell since the previous PPP poll last month and the second poll in the last few days to show McDonnell leading by double digits.

McDonnell 51 (+2 vs. last poll, July 7)
Deeds 37 (-6)

VA Gov Poll: McDonnell (R) +14 - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

Creigh Deeds (D): 40 (43)
Bob McDonnell (R): 55 (47)
Jody Wagner (D): 42
Bill Bolling (R-inc): 54

Steve Shannon (D): 42
Ken Cuccinelli (R): 53
SUUSA polls

RICHMOND, Va. — Virginia Democrat R. Creigh Deeds hopes a visit Thursday from President Barack Obama will pull his campaign out of a midsummer slump in a governor's race framed largely by hot national issues.

But the Democratic shock troops and ideological activists who vaulted Obama to a historic victory in this once-Republican state want to see Deeds sharing more than a stage with the president before they become inspired.

Because the race is one of just two statewide elections this year — the other is for governor of New Jersey — it may be a referendum of sorts on Obama and an allied Democratic Congress. It's a race already awash in cash from both national parties, and the winner will succeed Gov. Timothy M. Kaine, the Democratic National Committee chairman. Virginia does not allow its governors to seek re-election.

With some polls giving former Republican Attorney General Bob McDonnell an edge 13 weeks out, Deeds last week began attacking McDonnell as an acolyte of former President George W. Bush's economic policies.

The Associated Press: Obama agenda figures heavily in Va. gov's race

I have nothing to add to this other than to say these are just polls, but to say that it's all lies is a little bit of an over generalization considering the fact that AP and most of the polls are not noted for being cheerleaders for Republican causes.

Virginia gubernatorial candidate Bob McDonnell (R) leads his Democratic counterpart, Creigh Deeds, by 14 points in the latest survey by Public Policy Polling (July 31-Aug. 3, 579 RV, MoE +/- 4.1%). This is an 8-point margin increase for McDonnell since the previous PPP poll last month and the second poll in the last few days to show McDonnell leading by double digits.

McDonnell 51 (+2 vs. last poll, July 7)
Deeds 37 (-6)

VA Gov Poll: McDonnell (R)*+14 - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

Creigh Deeds (D): 40 (43)
Bob McDonnell (R): 55 (47)
Jody Wagner (D): 42
Bill Bolling (R-inc): 54

Steve Shannon (D): 42
Ken Cuccinelli (R): 53
SUUSA polls

RICHMOND, Va. — Virginia Democrat R. Creigh Deeds hopes a visit Thursday from President Barack Obama will pull his campaign out of a midsummer slump in a governor's race framed largely by hot national issues.

But the Democratic shock troops and ideological activists who vaulted Obama to a historic victory in this once-Republican state want to see Deeds sharing more than a stage with the president before they become inspired.

Because the race is one of just two statewide elections this year — the other is for governor of New Jersey — it may be a referendum of sorts on Obama and an allied Democratic Congress. It's a race already awash in cash from both national parties, and the winner will succeed Gov. Timothy M. Kaine, the Democratic National Committee chairman. Virginia does not allow its governors to seek re-election.

With some polls giving former Republican Attorney General Bob McDonnell an edge 13 weeks out, Deeds last week began attacking McDonnell as an acolyte of former President George W. Bush's economic policies.

The Associated Press: Obama agenda figures heavily in Va. gov's race

I have nothing to add to this other than to say these are just polls, but to say that it's all lies is a little bit of an over generalization considering the fact that AP and most of the polls are not noted for being cheerleaders for Republican causes.

Don't you know the liberal(s) in here declared this race a "dead heat" earlier today?

How dare you prove them to once again be wrong!!

:lol::lol:

No I don't wonder about that at all.

Don't you find it strange that as long as it is a Republican trampling on your rights, it's OK, but God forbid if a Democrat even APPEARS to be trying to?

So how is that "change" working out for you? What has changed - not in rhetoric, but sustance via Obama? [/QUOTE

More spending? Knew this going in. Spending on US citizens that I already addressed in previous post. Is comprehension an issue for you?

More military spending? Small increase over last year. Pentagon has already stated they did not want the additional fudning that Congress was forcing down their throats for the Presidential helicopter, F-35 engine alternate and F-22 program increase.

Higher unemployment? What did you expect? Instant turnaround? You actually SOUND much smarter than this. Or is patience and issue for you as well?

$20 BILLION is a small increase over last year??? And you claim to be someone who had never voted Democrat before BO and dislikes government spending? :lol:

Are you aware Obama DOUBLED funding to foreign nations - now at over $50 BILLION dollars?

Are you also aware the unemployment rate is more than what Obama had warned it would be just mere months ago if Congress did NOT pass the stimulus bill?

I must ask, with all due respect - are you even aware of what Obama is doing?

Last edited:
Well let me add on the F-22, one little side note here on that one, let's see 95,000 jobs in 45 states will not translate into a F-35 program that will begin full production in 2013. Further the PW engine that was designed for the F-35 has over 100,000 hours of flight test time on it and now congress has decided in it's wisdom to shove down the throats a GE engine that is not tested, not designed, and not wanted. Further, they also authorized the additional purchase of C-17's that DoD has said in a loud voice they do not want. All this from an Administration that was singing the praises of killing the F-22 while daily talking about the jobs situtation , that is of course unless your the 95,000 people that worked on the F-22 and many many of them union jobs.

Well let me add on the F-22, one little side note here on that one, let's see 95,000 jobs in 45 states will not translate into a F-35 program that will begin full production in 2013. Further the PW engine that was designed for the F-35 has over 100,000 hours of flight test time on it and now congress has decided in it's wisdom to shove down the throats a GE engine that is not tested, not designed, and not wanted. Further, they also authorized the additional purchase of C-17's that DoD has said in a loud voice they do not want. All this from an Administration that was singing the praises of killing the F-22 while daily talking about the jobs situtation , that is of course unless your the 95,000 people that worked on the F-22 and many many of them union jobs.

There you go - there is such a disconnect between the Obama rhetoric and the reality, and the conflicted defense budget it but another example of that.

The facts are clear - Obama orchestrated the single largest increase in overall federal spending since WWII. We are witnessing a one year increase of 33% over the prior budget to the tune of over 1 TRILLION in new spending - and that does not include the additional 1 TRILLION Obama is hoping to achieve with his insane state run health care plan.

The deficit is now well over12% of total GDP - more than double the rate under Ronald Reagan - with projections of continued substantial increases in the near term. Obama's budget will also grow the deficit by nearly 30% in ONE YEAR.

Anyone who states they voted for Obama because they were tired of the spending by previous Republicans is at best, intellectually dishonest, and at worst, a complete moron...

Forum List

Back