Republicans, Stop Making Excuses and Win

Said1 said:
Wow, banned after 8 posts. That has to be a new record!

A quote from my all-time favorite work of (maybe) fiction, "The Godfather":

Vito Corleone, to his son, Michael:"There are people in this world who go around demanding to be killed."

musicman said:
A quote from my all-time favorite work of (maybe) fiction, "The Godfather":

Vito Corleone, to his son, Michael:"There are people in this world who go around demanding to be killed."

Not even close.

Hey Music Man, pre-Godfather posting. :laugh: idiots are not in the rhelm of normal discussion. Have to take a pass.

Kathianne said:
Hey Music Man, pre-Godfather posting. :laugh: idiots are not in the rhelm of normal discussion. Have to take a pass.

LOL! Now I gotcha. Idiots are fun to toy with, though, aren't they? Kind of like pulling the wings off flies.
:whip:

Thats not the point. you dont have to listen to every second of every show to know where they disagree with the President at. you lied. Plain and simple. you got caught and now your back pedalling.

Did you watch the debate? Did you pay attention to anything John Kerry said or are you one of those superficial voters who voted based on appearances. Yeah Bush wasnt at the top of his game the other night. Reagan wasnt on the top of his game the first debate either. So what? the question is John kerry totally blew his opportunity in the debate.

He flip flopped a number of times that evening. the Republicans have already compiled a video of the flip flops from that evening. and then didnt even use all of them. What do the democrats have? a number of scowls from President Bush. nothing of substance. Can you blame him? kerry lied atleast 17 times in the debate. The man is willing to offer nuclear fuel to Iran, a nation who has openly been our enemy for the past 25 years. its embarassing to even be running against John Kerry. The fact that a candidate for President of the United states who has to lie to make his case is pathetic and shows how low the Democrat party has sunk.

Your being attacked because your a troll. your pretending to be someone you arent. you lied and were caught in your lie. you can try to act completely self righteous about being cause as though no one can disagree with us but thats not true. plenty of people disagree with us. But if you are going to pretend to be a republican, make accusations, then lie when called upon you have no credibility.

Don't forget to mention that the fuel would give them what they seek, weapons grade materials. The Russian designed power plants that they have are designed to produce as a byproduct the weapons grade substance they seek. This is universal knowledge enough that writers use the knowledge in their novels and several articles have been written about it. Kerry is willing to give the Iranians what they want to appear to appease them.

Its people like you who need to wake up!!!!

What makes you think president Bush needs to out debate Mr. Ed to win this election. Frankly I thought he showed his emotions square on his shoulders and thats what real people do. Its time we stopped the bleeding around the world and stood up for FREEDOM. We dont need the UN, we dont negotiate, we dont need permission, screw sanctions.

Please tell me what you see in Kerry. Im ready for battle. :usa:

patotool said:
I'm not defending myself, I'm ashamed that I listen at all while I could be reading a good book. I just listen so that I can converse with those who do listen.

Even if you listen to 0% you can search the archives and find out if you are right by actually reading the words. You have no credibility. I vote as well that you are a troll.

Forum List

Back