Republicans, Stop Making Excuses and Win

patotool said:
I'm not defending myself, I'm ashamed that I listen at all while I could be reading a good book. I just listen so that I can converse with those who do listen.

:teeth: I agree with Kathianne, go read a good book!

patotool said:
I'm not defending myself, I'm ashamed that I listen at all while I could be reading a good book. I just listen so that I can converse with those who do listen.

You failed.

patotool said:
I guess I will. I'm very disappointed. I thought that there would be a good discussion here. But there's just mindless sarcasm. And again, Kathianne, if I were you I'd go back to school and learn to write English properly, you sound like illiterate street trash. No wonder Liberals think they're so much smarter than us. You're giving us a bad reputation. Just because the President can't communicate doesn't mean you have to sound foolish!
I've tried to give my opinion without being insulting. But, I'm more of a Reagan Republican I guess and there's not a lot of room for us here. The old party is gone and has turned its back on Reagan's ideals and I want less and less to do with it.
My first message might be wrong, writing back and forth with you people has convinced me that Kerry will in fact win because I can read the fear and desperation between the lines of what you're writing. That's clearly why you attack so easily...you're nervous. You should take strength in the message being right rather than starting to panic.
I've been reading this board for a long time and it was never this way before the debate. We're going to lose because deep down you people are afraid of the left, and that's foolish and sad.

Small lose.

"small lose"???
where did you learn English?

You've got a lot of fire. You could be a very good Republican if you'd just educate yourself. Right now you're making us look bad. You should at least re-read what you've written before you post it for the world to see.
If you like you could email your messages to me first, I would be very happy to edit them for you.
This is a legitimate friendly offer, not an insult.

patotool said:
"small lose"???
where did you learn English?

You've got a lot of fire. You could be a very good Republican if you'd just educate yourself. Right now you're making us look bad. You should at least re-read what you've written before you post it for the world to see.
If you like you could email your messages to me first, I would be very happy to edit them for you.
This is a legitimate friendly offer, not an insult.

hey f head. fu btw, this is an insult

I'm truly sorry that you feel insulted, Kathianne. I really didn't mean it as an insult and I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.
I'm going to stop writing now.
I'm going to try to find a Republican chat room with some intelligent discussion of the election. I tried to start a discussion on the election and the debate and people took up arms over some foolish talk show hosts and began insulting me when they couldn't find any proof to back up their arguments.If anybody knows of one, please let me know.
But, my offer to edit your writing still stands. It's never too late to educate yourself. I'm an economics professor, as well as a political consultant, so, I could definitely help you out. There's no need to feel embarrassed or defensive about your lack of education. You're on the right side of politics in my opinion (even if you don't really understand the reasons why) so you must have some intelligence...you're just haven't been taught to communicate your ideas effectively, or at all.

patotool said:
And again, Kathianne, if I were you I'd go back to school and learn to write English properly, you sound like illiterate street trash.

If you're so educated you shouldn't have had a problem understanding the rules written at the top of the board. YOU are the one who looks uneducated. YOU are the one who looks foolish. YOU have just been sent packing just like the trash.

patotool said:
I'm truly sorry that you feel insulted, Kathianne. I really didn't mean it as an insult and I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.
I'm going to try to find a Republican chat room with some intelligent discussion of the election. I tried to start a discussion on the election and the debate and people took up arms over some foolish talk show hosts and began insulting me when they couldn't find any proof to back up their arguments.If anybody knows of one, please let me know.
But, my offer to edit your writing still stands. It's never too late to educate yourself. I'm an economics professor, as well as a political consultant, so, I could definitely help you out. There's no need to feel embarrassed or defensive about your lack of education. You're on the right side of politics in my opinion (even if you don't really understand the reasons why) so you must have some intelligence...you're just haven't been taught to communicate your ideas effectively, or at all.

Hey ahole, no offense. :gives:

Hint to potatohead:

You don't see much spell-checking on this board. We tend to go easy on that kind of stuff - the heat of the moment, and glass houses, and like that. So, either clean your OWN house or STFU.

patotool said:

Hey, smart guy:

"Reasons why" is a redundancy. Glass houses.

You've got to love a guy who presents himself as well-educated, in the most rude and arrogant manner possible, then proceeds to use redundancies and inapprpriate contractions. A comedy writer couldn't dream up anything funnier!

musicman said:
You've got to love a guy who presents himself as well-educated, in the most rude and arrogant manner possible, then proceeds to use redundancies and inapprpriate contractions. A comedy writer couldn't dream up anything funnier!

I attract these, even off the top of the board.

Kathianne said:
I attract these, even off the top of the board.

LOL! I thought I was the only one. In my everyday life, I attract idiots like a magnet. Joz often asks me if I'm wearing a "kick me" sign.

musicman said:
LOL! I thought I was the only one. In my everyday life, I attract idiots like a magnet. Joz often asks me if I'm wearing a "kick me" sign.

I know I am! I have the sign!!!

Forum List

Back