Republicans Silence Women Lawmakers With Screams, Shouts, And Delay Tactics

I still don't see how they "silenced" anyone. These are tactics that have been used for many years by both parties. In fact i would argue that the Democrats were far more vicious in the previous eight years. These Women were not "silenced" in any way. This just seems like a disingenuous attempt to claim some moral high ground. My opinion anyway.

Last edited:
What part of 265 votes in the House when one only needs 218 don't you turds get? The Democrats have OVERWHELMING Control. And yet they can not get anything done. And you want to claim it is the minority Republicans.

In the Senate they have 60 of 100 votes. And we are to believe that it is the Republicans fault that nothing gets done?

Lets do some comparing shall we? Under Bush you turds claimed because he had a Republican Congress it was all his way with everything rail roaded through. Can anyone remind us how many Senators were Republican Under Bush? How many Representatives were Republican under Bush?

You turds claimed that from 2007 to 2009 the Democrats that CONTROLLED congress couldn't get anything done because of Republicans. Go ahead compare the numbers from 2007 to those of 2004 and 2000.Provide us with a little bit of facts to back your claims.

For 4 years under Bush the Senate was barely Republican or was actually barely Democratic. For only 2 years did the republicans even have a real majority and then it was only 55 Senators, yet we are to believe that Bush had unprecedented control of Congress while a 60 vote Majority of Democrats in the Senate are hamstrung by 40 Republicans.

Under Bush the MOST Representatives he ever had in Congress was 232 yet we are to believe those 232 got more done then 265 under the Democrats.

Ohh look, the 2007 to 2009 Congress controlled by the democrats had almost the exact same numbers as the previous Republican Congress and we are to believe that for those 2 years they could not get anything done while the previous 2 years Bush got everything he wanted.

110th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Common practice by the minority party. Used by Democrats in this situation many times. No moral high ground for Dems here. They blew that by keeping the bill in the shadows. Strong arming your own party members is real impressive too.

Debate? Really? Is that what Democrats want today?

Link me.

If I do, how will your opinon on this subject change? Will you excuse the actions of the Republicans, because the other party has done this before?

The Dems have locked them out.

They have no other recourse.:clap2:

Forum List

Back