Republicans showing their true colors and true intent

everyone is for a power grab when their side does it, then when they are booted out of power and it comes back to bite them, they whine.
:clap2:

EXACTLY!!

Like when the Flee baggers left WI cuz those whiney bitches knew they couldn't win the vote.

good job Plas, I knew you would eventually say something that made sense.

and when you are out of power you will be the one whining about abuse of powers.
Its funny how the two sides are basically the same.

All i see are people trying to gain more power period.

Fiscal conservatives have been out of power for decades.

I've bitched about the debt since Bush Sr.

It took all this time to get anyone to listen. So now drastic and unpleasant measures are needed.

Don't worry though. Once we fix the economy the fiscal liberals will be back to ruining things in no time.

:cuckoo:He wouldn't need to change the law if he already had the power to fire elected officials, moron.

He's passing a law, not changing one.

fucktard :lol:
No...he's changing it, or attempting to do so. But if he was just passing a law to give himself the power to fire elected officials then it would still mean that it is not constitutional, moron.

You didn't read the link.

I re-read it on the chance I read wrong. There is zero mention of changing a law. This is a brand spanking new one.

And MI is STILL not run under the Fed Constitution and you STILL have not shown me the links where is says the Gov can't do what he is doing.

You are just guessing and assuming

He's passing a law, not changing one.

fucktard :lol:
No...he's changing it, or attempting to do so. But if he was just passing a law to give himself the power to fire elected officials then it would still mean that it is not constitutional, moron.

I re-read it on the chance I read wrong. There is zero mention of changing a law. This is a brand spanking new one.

And MI is STILL not run under the Fed Constitution and you STILL have not shown me the links where is says the Gov can't do what he is doing.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize you were one of those people that read something and took it for the truth without doing a little research.

I didn't say the federal constitution, moron.

that's a solid point....the law would not have to be writen or passed if he already had the power...????

Then why did we need a health care law?

because he didn't have the dictatorial power to force this upon the people i am presuming? and this is why it was legislated and voted on by our representatives?

and I can see how you can view this as the same action...but getting rid of elected officials, if true, is not the same as the health care bill....

it would be going against the will and choice of the people....

I can see eliminating gvt elected official positions when election time comes around, but to nix someone that has been elected by we, the people, midstream, does not seem right....does seem dictatorial...imo.

I see what you are saying.

But they were not elected by "We the People". They were elected by "We Michiganers" (sorry if that's not right)

It's a state bill. That none of us have seen, so it's nothing but assumption from a one sided article. Some idiot already said it was racist to pass this bill.

Honestly; If MI is better off in 4-6 years, he gets re-elected along with more gop'rs, If not, he's gone.

You know how bad it is in MI? This is a drastic step, a very drastic step. but even in the link it says removing people is the last option.

Oh, my bad. I didn't realize you were one of those people that read something and took it for the truth without doing a little research.

I didn't say the federal constitution, moron.

I'll guess and say you don't know squat about the MI Constitution.
and you still assumed and made accusations off of that.

really, read the link provided. If it's got lies in it, then what's pissing you off could be a lie.

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in the union a republican form of government"

Well, you can quote the Constitution. Be nice if it was at all relevant to our discussion.

I can also quote another document, one the conservative anti-government fringe needs to read and if necessary seek help to understand. Here for your personal edification is something to read and consider:

The Declaration of Independence - TEXT

I've read that before. And moreover, I actually understand it.

It's still completely irrelevant to our current conversation.

All states are in trouble but look at the strong Union states, seems like they lead the list, I wonder why? I do not know the constitution of MI or even my own state but I do have a problem with an appointed official firing and elected one. As a vote I thought that was my job. BHO put in his Zars to circumvent the constitution in case you missed it.

Forum List

Back