Republicans should really take a pay cut for America

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
One of their own authors is recommending the economic cure of taking a pay cut so other workers will be hired. Whats wrong with that, right? They are definitely overpaid, and being unAmericans and hypocrites if they don't take the hit.

Kevin Hasset, AEI’s director of economic-policy studies, was an adviser to John McCain in his bid for the presidency. He writes, Your Fat Paycheck Keeps Your Neighbor Unemployed:

Economics teaches that full employment would be reached if wages adjust downward, to a level that better reflects current circumstances. At lower wages, employers would desire more workers. Labor markets generate persistent unemployment only if wages are sticky, failing to fall as demand declines.

Conservative’s Plan for Economic Recovery: YOU Should Take a Pay Cut SpeakEasy

Hey Beavis... Republicans make as much as Democrats. Are you mentally retarded or something?

Did you fall off the pumpkin wagon? The last stage couch for the village of idiots is leaving in two minutes, be on it and stop drooling on my shoes. And stick Frank under your armpit.

This thread is about YOU taking a pay cut imbecile. So that employers will have the capital to hire more workers. Got it now?

Last edited:
Hey Beavis... Republicans make as much as Democrats. Are you mentally retarded or something?

I don't think he's Beavis

Probably Stewart

stew7.jpg

Winger shirt and all

Ahh, how the retarded minds love to distract from a thread. You would like to lower or remove minimum wage, but when it comes to lowering your wage you go completely insane and go off the deep end. Cutting your wages will help put your neighbor back to work. Don't you owe him at least that much? Can't you help your corporation hire more workers and raise productivity?

Ahh, how the retarded minds love to distract from a thread. You would like to lower or remove minimum wage, but when it comes to lowering your wage you go completely insane and go off the deep end. Cutting your wages will help put your neighbor back to work. Don't you owe him at least that much? Can't you help your corporation hire more workers and raise productivity?

I can do two things that will add 5% to the US GDP.

1. Legalize Hemp

2. Eliminate the Department of Education

I think maybe... NO, you SHOULD direct you opinion at the unions.... not republicans.

Get a clue or STFU!

Did you fall off the pumpkin wagon? The last stage couch for the village of idiots is leaving in two minutes, be on it and stop drooling on my shoes. And stick Frank under your armpit.

This thread is about YOU taking a pay cut imbecile. So that employers will have the capital to hire more workers. Got it now?

What's a stage couch?

Is that like a theatre prop?

I'm a Republican, and I, along with almost everybody else who works for the state, have already taken a pay cut, to prevent layoffs. We now have mandatory, unpaid furlough days which hit me for roughly $100 each time. We have one every month or so, so that's about $1200 for me.

Our managers have also taken salary cuts, and nobody has gotten a raise in two years.

I suggest you take your good advice and present it to the TEACHERS who are now striking for more money and more time off.

Umm, that sounds more like an Idea TM and RWer would come up with and support...

What's a stage couch?

Is that like a theatre prop?

I'm a Republican, and I, along with almost everybody else who works for the state, have already taken a pay cut, to prevent layoffs. We now have mandatory, unpaid furlough days which hit me for roughly $100 each time. We have one every month or so, so that's about $1200 for me.

Our managers have also taken salary cuts, and nobody has gotten a raise in two years.

I suggest you take your good advice and present it to the TEACHERS who are now striking for more money and more time off.

Yes, we will have to put the blood of the lamb on your door and pass you over. The teachers could take a hit, but that wouldn't get more teachers hired or increase capital for hiring. If the state is functioning, they don't need to hire.

Where the work must begin is in the private sector. They are the ones we are referring here to. They need to take a hit so corporations have more capital to hire more workers and make more products. A 25% cut in pay would hire quite a few new workers to boost productivity.

How about lowering minimum wage by 25%?

Talk about a massive influx of development and expansion.....it would be HUGE!

That's one of the stupidest things I've heard.

Overpay unions workers, but force everybody else to take a 25 percent paycut.

Beautiful.

tell you what.....i will take a pay cut and you increase you tax payment in kind to cover your social programs....

deal....

I can do two things that will add 5% to the US GDP.

1. Legalize Hemp

2. Eliminate the Department of Education

Oh great! And I will take the military off and add 53% to the GDP. If we get rid of the IRS we can shoot for 100% !!!

tell you what.....i will take a pay cut and you increase you tax payment in kind to cover your social programs....

deal....

Couldn't we also raise your taxes to make up for lost revenue?

Forum List

Back