Republicans should give up Federal money

Then get out. Stop using or taking anything the Feds are involved in. You can do it. Why are you waiting around for the government to do it for you? YOu really think the they will? Take the kids out of schools that get any federal funding. Don't apply for any federal loans to get your kid to college. Get granny and pa off social security and medicare. You pay for it. It's the only chance you have to prove that your way works. If every conservative did that, we'd have all those red welfare states off our backs in no time and your tax breaks would be undeniable. Stop waiting for government to do it.

Get your filthy goddamned federal interference out of my kids schools.

You have the power to put your kids in a private school. You can home school. You are FREE. Why are you cursing about something that you have the power to change?

Maybe it's because EVERYONE pays for your kids? You can't afford to educate them on your own? What is it? Why don't you get off the government teet and take care of your own? Pay granny and pa's living expenses. Pay their medical bills. Yo have the power to get out from under all this government intrusion.

If you own property or pay any taxes of any kind in the neighborhood, you are PAYING for Public School. Another example of your idiocy. We should pay taxes and then opt out of using the services forced on us by those taxes? Real logic there. usual left wing garbage.

The Federal Government funds public schools directly by about 10%. In addition, if you live in the red, welfare states, your state funding for your schools is subsidized by even more federal money. Red states can't pull their own weight. They have to depend on the federal government.

If I were a proud conservative, I'd be paying my own way before I went on flapping my yapper about personal responsibility.

Then get their money the hell out of the schools. The mandates they impose cost more than the money they spend.

But why not just let the people who object fund their own schools? They are the ones who tout personal responsibility, object to the funding. They want to be free of government and THEY CAN BE! All they have to do is pay for it themselves.

Just as soon as YOU quit taxing us. Once again you hypocrite YOU want us to PAY for YOUR services while we get nothing and continue to get taxed. Hilarious as hell, if not so indicative of the thought processes of people that think stealing others money for their benefit is fine.

Then get their money the hell out of the schools. The mandates they impose cost more than the money they spend.

But why not just let the people who object fund their own schools? They are the ones who tout personal responsibility, object to the funding. They want to be free of government and THEY CAN BE! All they have to do is pay for it themselves.

Just as soon as YOU quit taxing us. Once again you hypocrite YOU want us to PAY for YOUR services while we get nothing and continue to get taxed. Hilarious as hell, if not so indicative of the thought processes of people that think stealing others money for their benefit is fine.

There is no "YOU". You think I personally tax you? The government, comprised of all kinds, taxes you. If you claim personal responsibility and you claim to want government out of your life, you're free to do so. No one is forcing you to take anything. The demands for less taxes would carry some weight if you actually did pay your own way instead of using all these government services you claim to not want.

You are not forced to send your kids to public school. You have options. You are not forced to take disabiltity, social security, or any kind of government check. You are free to pull your own weight. If your argument is that "everyone else does it", you're just a fraud. Adopt a stance and live by it. As it is, you are doing exactly what you claim you don't want: waiting around for the government to do what you won't do yourself.

Why don't conservatives and republicans do the one thing that would make them genuine? Why don't they give up the Federal dollars they recieve? Just don't take it. All of the people who carry on about taxes and out of control spending, why don't they just do what a good republican should and pay their own way? If they did, there would be no need to raise any taxes, in fact, we could lower them. You have the power to make your own tax break. Just stop taking anything from the government. That's what you claim to want, government out of your lives but you seem to think you are powerless to do anything about it. You can make it happen. Get your kids in private school or home school. All of you. That would be half the kids in the country. Talk about saving some money! Anyone taking a disability or unemployment check, call in and stop those checks today. All the red welfare states should give up their funding today.

Really, if republicans just practiced what they preached, their would be no debate. They have the power to do exactly what they claim to want.

Fact is, they just want those things for OTHER people. They aren't prepared to actually let go of the things that THEY GET.

What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine. The Republican slogan.

The disingenuous thing going on here is your strawman that presumes for all conservatives and Republicans that they are against taking Federal money.

You should give up politics. You obviously don't know a damned thing about it.

Why don't conservatives and republicans do the one thing that would make them genuine? Why don't they give up the Federal dollars they recieve? Just don't take it. All of the people who carry on about taxes and out of control spending, why don't they just do what a good republican should and pay their own way? If they did, there would be no need to raise any taxes, in fact, we could lower them. You have the power to make your own tax break. Just stop taking anything from the government. That's what you claim to want, government out of your lives but you seem to think you are powerless to do anything about it. You can make it happen. Get your kids in private school or home school. All of you. That would be half the kids in the country. Talk about saving some money! Anyone taking a disability or unemployment check, call in and stop those checks today. All the red welfare states should give up their funding today.

Really, if republicans just practiced what they preached, their would be no debate. They have the power to do exactly what they claim to want.

Fact is, they just want those things for OTHER people. They aren't prepared to actually let go of the things that THEY GET.

The disingenuous thing going on here is your strawman that presumes for all conservatives and Republicans that they are against taking Federal money.

HA ! That's a laugh!

The point is that they sure as hell aren't against taking federal money. They take more than anyone. It's the red states that are the welfare queens.

I wish they were against taking federal money. They aren't against taking, they're against giving it. Of course, that's just for the most part. There are always exceptions.

HA ! That's a laugh!

The point is that they sure as hell aren't against taking federal money. They take more than anyone. It's the red states that are the welfare queens.

I wish they were against taking federal money. They aren't against taking, they're against giving it. Of course, that's just for the most part. There are always exceptions.

another basement dweller!

Forum List

Back