Republicans seize on waning campus Obamamania

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
CHICAGO (AP) - The young people in the ad look dissatisfied and pouty. Barack Obama's voice and the words "winning the future," from one of his old campaign speeches, echo in the background.

"You're LOSING my future," says one young man.

The ad, which has aired during sportscasts, reality TV shows and late-night comedy programs popular with younger people, was produced for the College Republican National Committee. It is an attempt to play on the fears that haunt college students, that they won't find jobs and will be living with less than their parents did.

link

CHICAGO (AP) - The young people in the ad look dissatisfied and pouty. Barack Obama's voice and the words "winning the future," from one of his old campaign speeches, echo in the background.

The ad, which has aired during sportscasts, reality TV shows and late-night comedy programs popular with younger people, was produced for the College Republican National Committee. It is an attempt to play on the fears that haunt college students, that they won't find jobs and will be living with less than their parents did.

link

How about the fact that they are cutting insane amounts of money from the education system. Did they mention that too?

link

How about the fact that they are cutting insane amounts of money from the education system. Did they mention that too?

You do realize we educated our Children better before the last 35 Years or so of the DEPT of Education existing lol

Everyone should watch stossel's special on Education "Stupid in America" The interview with the head of I think it's Phillies Teacher union is so telling.

When He tells stossel that he does not care about test scores, Stossel says how do you measure how good of a job you are doing teaching the kids, and he reply's all I have to do is look into their eyes and I know they are learning.

What a Joke.

Unions resist any attempt at Merit based pay, or actually making them answer for Low Test Scores and failure Rates. They want to be left in charge of our Kids Educations, when anyone knows that the Unions priority is looking out for it's workers, not the fucking kids.

You do realize we educated our Children better before the last 35 Years or so of the DEPT of Education existing lol

Everyone should watch stossel's special on Education "Stupid in America" The interview with the head of I think it's Phillies Teacher union is so telling.

When He tells stossel that he does not care about test scores, Stossel says how do you measure how good of a job you are doing teaching the kids, and he reply's all I have to do is look into their eyes and I know they are learning.

What a Joke.

Unions resist any attempt at Merit based pay, or actually making them answer for Low Test Scores and failure Rates. They want to be left in charge of our Kids Educations, when anyone knows that the Unions priority is looking out for it's workers, not the fucking kids.

You cut education, you cut America. Sorry it can't be seen any other way.

What a Joke.

You cut education, you cut America. Sorry it can't be seen any other way.

dear me, what did we ever do without Guberment funded edumacation.

Forum List

Back