Republicans say: GE paid no taxes! What is their point?

Let me see if I can clarify things for you: If Exxon-Mobil had paid no taxes last year, do you suppose the Left would be silent about it? Do you suppose that we would not have heard about this for many nights on CNN, MSDNC (sorry, MSNBC), NBC, ABC, and CBS? But GE's leadership supports left-wing causes. Could that be why we've heard almost nothing from the Left about GE's failure to pay taxes?
Proof those media’s are not liberal. They are corporate owned and controlled.

Are repubs for more taxes with that statement? Are they for more taxes just on GE with that statement?

One wolf points at another and screams "He ate...A SHEEP!" as he pulls the wool out of his own teeth
The point is that GE paid no taxes.
And twic as many companies today pay no taxes than did under obama. Trump doubled the number.

So why did you republicans suggest it’s democrats who are the corporate sellouts because GE didn’t pay taxes? This means it’s republicans who believe we should pay all the taxes not the “makers”

And twic as many companies today pay no taxes than did under obama. Trump doubled the number.

So why did you republicans suggest it’s democrats who are the corporate sellouts because GE didn’t pay taxes? This means it’s republicans who believe we should pay all the taxes not the “makers”
As usual, Leftists miss the point.

All corporations pass corporate taxes to the consumer.

That said, it's really stupid to suggest that corporations that have execs on Obama's economic board should be exempt from taxation while non+Obamabot run corporations are compelled to pay them.

As usual, Leftists miss the point.

All corporations pass corporate taxes to the consumer.

That said, it's really stupid to suggest that corporations that have execs on Obama's economic board should be exempt from taxation while non+Obamabot run corporations are compelled to pay them.
If I had a nickel for every time a republican made that bullshit argument.

Same argument you made for why you hir3 illegals and buy from China.

Bullshit

That would be stupid. YOUR spending will have to go down.

And really? Resurrecting an eight-year-old thread?
Well then maybe 8 years ago you Republicans shouldn't have said that Obama/Democrats were the ones who are corporate sellouts and you pointed to the fact that GE paid no taxes.

Well what do you have to say today now that twice as many companies now pay zero taxes under Trump? Is he a corporate sellout?

You assholes pointed to the fact GE paid no taxes as PROOF that Democrats are the party for the rich and for the corporations. Now, will you admit that in fact it's the Republicans who are the party for the rich? Of course they are. That's why TWICE as many companies now pay zero taxes than under Obama.

Democrats are the party for workers. Republicans are the party for corporations and the rich people who run them or invest in them.

And before you ask, yes I have a 401K. So what? That doesn't make me a member of the investor class, you stupid fucks.
Ooooh, grumpy.

See, here's the thing. The GOP has always supported business. So it's no big surprise when they do. No hypocrisy.

But the Democratic Party supporting business? That is hypocrisy. You say the Dems are the party for workers...but the Dems have a history of both supporting big business (at least the ones that donate heavily to the Party) and a history of punishing successful businesses. Plus, the Dems' policies also hurt workers, in higher taxes and regulations that put people out of work.

Face it: The Democratic Party supports only the Democratic Party.

You are lying. Democrats support business. They just don't keep handing them money like the Republicans. Teyh support the orkers, Republicans support the CEOs
I'm not lying. I pay attention. Try it sometime.

OK, then you are dumber than shit.

Democrats support business. They support workers. They support open markets. They support international trade.

Republicans support wealthy people.
Mindlessly screeching liberal talking points is not a compelling argument. Reality says Democrats hate successful businesses, don't mind increasing taxes and living costs on workers, and use government to interfere in the market.

We say it to point out the left's hypocrisy. You say it's damn near criminal that companies legally avoid taxes...but not a peep about GE, who happens to be BFF with the Boi King.

I guess some animals are more equal than others, huh?

Nope. We do not condemn the company but the tax law. In GE's case, they had a huge loss in their finance sector.

We hate the idea that you keep giving tax break to wealthy people & well off corporations.
Nonsense.

So you don't think Republicans and especially Trump give tax breaks to wealthy people & well off corporations.

When you give a break in Corp income taxes, the well off corps get the cuts. Those needing help do not have much profit & gain very little on these tax cuts.

Are you just stupid?
I got a tax cut, and I'm working class.

If you had a job, you'd have gotten a tax cut, too.

That would be stupid. YOUR spending will have to go down.

And really? Resurrecting an eight-year-old thread?
Well then maybe 8 years ago you Republicans shouldn't have said that Obama/Democrats were the ones who are corporate sellouts and you pointed to the fact that GE paid no taxes.

Well what do you have to say today now that twice as many companies now pay zero taxes under Trump? Is he a corporate sellout?

You assholes pointed to the fact GE paid no taxes as PROOF that Democrats are the party for the rich and for the corporations. Now, will you admit that in fact it's the Republicans who are the party for the rich? Of course they are. That's why TWICE as many companies now pay zero taxes than under Obama.

Democrats are the party for workers. Republicans are the party for corporations and the rich people who run them or invest in them.

And before you ask, yes I have a 401K. So what? That doesn't make me a member of the investor class, you stupid fucks.
Ooooh, grumpy.

See, here's the thing. The GOP has always supported business. So it's no big surprise when they do. No hypocrisy.

But the Democratic Party supporting business? That is hypocrisy. You say the Dems are the party for workers...but the Dems have a history of both supporting big business (at least the ones that donate heavily to the Party) and a history of punishing successful businesses. Plus, the Dems' policies also hurt workers, in higher taxes and regulations that put people out of work.

Naturally democrats aren’t anti employer. We recognize the value of the owner and business. And they pay shows they are valued. Valued more than ever before. Some would say today they are hoarding all the profits. We look at labors wages today and we see republicans policies don’t appreciate the workers and without us you wouldn’t have those record profits and billions
Uh huh. Taxing businesses and regulating them until they leave your state is not valuing business.

Democrats figuratively beat their dog then wonder why it runs away.

Democrats do not believe in trashing the environment so companies can profit.

Republicans believe that corporate profits outweigh the environment. Republicans are so fucking stupid that they trust corporations to do the right thing. You would think after thr Bush recession, you dumb fucks would learn something.
KKKORPORATIONS WANT TO KILL ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS TO INCREASE THERE PROFITS ONCE EVERYBODYS DEAD THEYLL HAVE INFINTE MONEY

You might wanna lay off criticizing anyone else's intelligence.

Ooooh, grumpy.

Naturally democrats aren’t anti employer. We recognize the value of the owner and business. And they pay shows they are valued. Valued more than ever before. Some would say today they are hoarding all the profits. We look at labors wages today and we see republicans policies don’t appreciate the workers and without us you wouldn’t have those record profits and billions
Uh huh. Taxing businesses and regulating them until they leave your state is not valuing business.

Democrats figuratively beat their dog then wonder why it runs away.

Democrats do not believe in trashing the environment so companies can profit.

Republicans believe that corporate profits outweigh the environment. Republicans are so fucking stupid that they trust corporations to do the right thing. You would think after thr Bush recession, you dumb fucks would learn something.
KKKORPORATIONS WANT TO KILL ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS TO INCREASE THERE PROFITS ONCE EVERYBODYS DEAD THEYLL HAVE INFINTE MONEY

You might wanna lay off criticizing anyone else's intelligence.

Corporations are run by CEOs & controlled by stickgholders wsho are cioncerned with short term profits.

How the fuck did all those mortgage companies need bailed out. Why did they develop & participate in a mortgaged based security scam?

Tobacco companies sold a product that they knew would kill their customers.

You are right, it is dumber than shit so why the fuck do you keep wanting to hand them money?

We say it to point out the left's hypocrisy. You say it's damn near criminal that companies legally avoid taxes...but not a peep about GE, who happens to be BFF with the Boi King.

Nope. We do not condemn the company but the tax law. In GE's case, they had a huge loss in their finance sector.

We hate the idea that you keep giving tax break to wealthy people & well off corporations.
Nonsense.

So you don't think Republicans and especially Trump give tax breaks to wealthy people & well off corporations.

When you give a break in Corp income taxes, the well off corps get the cuts. Those needing help do not have much profit & gain very little on these tax cuts.

Are you just stupid?

I never said you didn't assfuck.
to rich people.
Why did wealthy people & well off corps need a tax cut?

This is the problem with you assfuck Republicans. He throw working people a few coins while you hand millions to rich people AND you borrow money top do it.

Ooooh, grumpy.

You are lying. Democrats support business. They just don't keep handing them money like the Republicans. Teyh support the orkers, Republicans support the CEOs
I'm not lying. I pay attention. Try it sometime.

OK, then you are dumber than shit.

Democrats support business. They support workers. They support open markets. They support international trade.

Republicans support wealthy people.
Mindlessly screeching liberal talking points is not a compelling argument. Reality says Democrats hate successful businesses, don't mind increasing taxes and living costs on workers, and use government to interfere in the market.
You assfucks need to make up your minds here,. You run screaming about Obama & GE. You had a freaking fit about program to help start up business.

You are a liar wher you claim Republicans are for working people.

Nonsense.

Are you just stupid?

I never said you didn't assfuck.
to rich people.
Why did wealthy people & well off corps need a tax cut?

This is the problem with you assfuck Republicans. He throw working people a few coins while you hand millions to rich people AND you borrow money top do it.
Yes, we have a spending problem -- not a taxation problem.

Idiots like you believe all money belongs to the government. Leftists would fuck up a Little League bake sale. You can't trust them with a little cash, and you damn sure can't trust them with an economy.

Forum List

Back