Republicans say: GE paid no taxes! What is their point?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Are repubs for more taxes with that statement? Are they for more taxes just on GE with that statement?

One wolf points at another and screams "He ate...A SHEEP!" as he pulls the wool out of his own teeth

You know who owns the preeminent leftist mouthpiece which is NBC right?

Yes and I still dont get your point. Please explain clearly...

One of GE's subsidiaries is an outlet promoting "tax the rich" "tax business" nearly 24/7. The fact the parent company is not is hypocriticial.
I've said here before that if anyone believes they are not paying enough in taxes, the IRS I am sure accepts donations.
Or is it only other people who aren't paying their "fair share"?

The only point is this. If GE wants to continue to share the American experience, GE needs to pay taxes.

What it means is liberals are hippocrites. It's old news though, thats why you don't understand.

GE are liberals? GE the company that supply bombs are peaceniks? I thought they were a corporation first and foremost and they are only concerned with the bottom line. Dont you know how corporations work?

The point is that GE is a prime example of Big Government Cronyism in which those who are politically connected receive taxpayer money while those who aren't foot the bills.

You know who owns the preeminent leftist mouthpiece which is NBC right?

Yes and I still dont get your point. Please explain clearly...

One of GE's subsidiaries is an outlet promoting "tax the rich" "tax business" nearly 24/7. The fact the parent company is not is hypocriticial.
I've said here before that if anyone believes they are not paying enough in taxes, the IRS I am sure accepts donations.
Or is it only other people who aren't paying their "fair share"?

Ok, so you believe it's hypocritical but the fact that repubs are complaining about it while being in favor of companies dodging taxes is hypocrit...reasonable?:cool:

We say it to point out the left's hypocrisy. You say it's damn near criminal that companies legally avoid taxes...but not a peep about GE, who happens to be BFF with the Boi King.

I guess some animals are more equal than others, huh?

um as far as facts are concerned we dont know if GE paid taxes or not. We cant see their files.

We have one side saying they got 3 Billion in refunds, And then we have a spokens person for GE saying they paid taxes.

There is no Hypocrisy because their is no evidence to say what really happened.
Uh huh. Riiiiight.

Are repubs for more taxes with that statement? Are they for more taxes just on GE with that statement?

One wolf points at another and screams "He ate...A SHEEP!" as he pulls the wool out of his own teeth

I just figured that deep down they know that corporations are getting away with murder but they only have the balls to attack one they identify as left wing.

Just pointing out that GE, the darling of Obama and his lemmings, pay no taxes... as they whine about tax breaks for "Big Oil" etc.

It's about the hypocrisy of the tax and spend liberals. Personally, I'm for doing away with many tax breaks for corporate America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back