Republicans said there would be a terrorist attack, they were right!

Desperate times call for desperate interpretations of the word "terrorist" and the left is truly desperate. All you have to do is look at Barry Hussein's political adviser and former partner (and allegedly the ghost writer of his autobiography) professor Bill Ayers and his wife, professor Bernie Dohrn to get a handle on the word "terrorist". Ayers and Dohrn used machine guns and made bombs, robbed banks and murdered Police Officers and terrorized Americans for a freaking decade. The guy that shot up a PP clinic was a maniac. Say the words with me lefties ....maniac....terrorist.
Allegedly by right wingers. Not by Ayers or by Obama. In fact, Ayers said he wishes he was friends with Obama. They served on different boards at the Annenberg Foundation and had very little contact. And there was some conspiracy that Obama's career started at Ayers home or Ayers adopted Obama or something. There are so many right winger nut conspiracies, it's difficult keep up with them.

Shame on anyone who continues to politicize events like this. 'Scoring political points' is more important to some than the real issue behind the event or the loss of life.

Once again Liberals ignore the obvious case of mental illness and immediately blame 'political affiliation'. Get a grip, and use some common sense.

NO MATTER HOW BADLY LIBERALS WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE - While Conservatives do not support the Liberals belief of the right to abort babies at any point during the pregnancy, they do not advocate going on shooting sprees, such as the one this 'mentally-challenged' individual did.

Did any Liberal happen to mention that the officer who died trying to save the lives of the Planned Parenthood employees and visitors (and others) was not only Conservative, not only a Pastor, but was also a Pro-Life supporter?

No, of course they probably didn't because a Conservative Pro-Life Christian willing to give his life for a Liberal pro-abortionist makes for an 'undesirable' 'Kum-bah-yi' moment that distorts the twisted picture of Conservative Pro-Life people Liberals have painted.

But then tomorrow you'll try to say all us Atheists are evil because MAYBE Hitler was one???
I thought Hitler was Christian.

Republicans said government doesn't work. Then George Bush was elected. Bush proved they were right.

Then, after Paris, they said Obama has left us open for attack and again they were right.

Police officer dead following shootout at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

Planned Parenthood have often been the target of threats and violence. Abortion rights groups say threats against abortion providers have spiked this summer in the wake of an undercover sting mounted by an anti-abortion group purporting to prove that Planned Parenthood sells leftover tissue from abortions for a profit.

Police described the gunman as a stocky, bearded white male wearing a trench coat.

The anti-abortion organization spent 30 months infiltrating Planned Parenthood clinics and gatherings in an effort to produce evidence that the women’s health nonprofit was selling tissue leftover from abortions, which is against federal law.

Planned Parenthood has called the videos deceptively edited, and said emphatically that it has not violated any laws.

Abortion-rights advocates say the videos have led to a spike in threats against abortion providers, particularly Planned Parenthood; at least four affiliates have been targeted in arson attacks since the videos emerged.

------------------------

Republicans said government doesn't work, then they took charge and there you go, government didn't work. They were right.

Then they said a terrorist attack was coming. They spread deceitful lies about an organization that helps women and bam, terrorist attack. I'm afraid of what they might warn us about next. Because when Republicans warn us about something, one way or another, it happens. We better pay attention to whatever they warn us about next.

They're freaking nuts.....the rwnj's.

Shame on anyone who continues to politicize events like this. 'Scoring political points' is more important to some than the real issue behind the event or the loss of life.

Once again Liberals ignore the obvious case of mental illness and immediately blame 'political affiliation'. Get a grip, and use some common sense.

NO MATTER HOW BADLY LIBERALS WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE - While Conservatives do not support the Liberals belief of the right to abort babies at any point during the pregnancy, they do not advocate going on shooting sprees, such as the one this 'mentally-challenged' individual did.

Did any Liberal happen to mention that the officer who died trying to save the lives of the Planned Parenthood employees and visitors (and others) was not only Conservative, not only a Pastor, but was also a Pro-Life supporter?

No, of course they probably didn't because a Conservative Pro-Life Christian willing to give his life for a Liberal pro-abortionist makes for an 'undesirable' 'Kum-bah-yi' moment that distorts the twisted picture of Conservative Pro-Life people Liberals have painted.

But then tomorrow you'll try to say all us Atheists are evil because MAYBE Hitler was one???
I thought Hitler was Christian.
Whatever he was, he used Christianity to sucker the people. It's one of the reasons I don't like religion. It makes people really really easily manipulatable.

In fact, Ayers said he wishes he was friends with Obama. They served on different boards at the Annenberg Foundation and had very little contact.
How many people announce their intention to run for President in the living room of 'some guy' you know who you happen to be on several boards with but don't really know?

:rolleyes:

Just STOP already...that whole 'I barely knew him' thing has already been debunked. It's like months after Obama was President a review of the WH sign-In logs showed 'Jeremiah Wright' visited numerous times....and Obama claimed "That was a 'DIFFERENT' Jeremiah Wright!"

:lmao:

In fact, Ayers said he wishes he was friends with Obama. They served on different boards at the Annenberg Foundation and had very little contact.
How many people announce their intention to run for President in the living room of 'some guy' you know who you happen to be on several boards with but don't really know?

:rolleyes:

Just STOP already...that whole 'I barely knew him' thing has already been debunked. It's like months after Obama was President a review of the WH sign-In logs showed 'Jeremiah Wright' visited numerous times....and Obama claimed "That was a 'DIFFERENT' Jeremiah Wright!"

:lmao:
Which boards are you talking about? Please name them.

Isn't every day a terror attack at planned non-parenthood? Or at least a slaughter of innocent's?

And you may want to pay attention to the development's of the story. He may have started in the bank next door and just ended up in PP. What kind of justice would that be!? People go to work to kill innocent kids and end up being shot by a bank robber who ran into their building to hide. Holy shit the irony.
Even if that proves to be the case the left here & ALL OF THE MEDIA except Fox News will ignore it & pretend it's not true.

Liberal agenda>truth

Every RW anti-abortionist on this board supports anti-abortion terrorism. Not every one of them dares admit it.
And when it comes to helping the child AFTER it's born? Fuck it, it's not MY kid. I don't care what happens to it. Let it starve.
That would be better than YOU KILLING IT.

Jesus you morons are pathetic.

Kirsten Powers was challenged to find a family with STARVING children and bring them on O'Reilly to expose the plight of starving children in America.

She accepted then never came back with a single starving child. Not one and it's been over a month.

It is truly pathetic & inhuman that your EXCUSE for MURDERING a child is to prevent it from imaginary rightwing cruelty.

Scumbag

republicans-hate-america-500.gif

Every RW anti-abortionist on this board supports anti-abortion terrorism. Not every one of them dares admit it.
And when it comes to helping the child AFTER it's born? Fuck it, it's not MY kid. I don't care what happens to it. Let it starve.
That would be better than YOU KILLING IT.

Jesus you morons are pathetic.

Kirsten Powers was challenged to find a family with STARVING children and bring them on O'Reilly to expose the plight of starving children in America.

She accepted then never came back with a single starving child. Not one and it's been over a month.

It is truly pathetic & inhuman that your EXCUSE for MURDERING a child is to prevent it from imaginary rightwing cruelty.

Scumbag
The only children I've seen murdered is by Republicans. By Timothy McVeigh, the Sandy Hook killings, George Zimmerman and so on, not to mention Republicans blocking so many children from health care, food stamp, daycare and so on.

s

There was a terrorist attack and no one died. Unlike a normal day at planned parenthood.
You're wrong.
Why is that wrong? People are killed daily at PP and we're supposed to get all worked up because the wrong ones were killed there today? If that's even what happened.

People are killed daily at PP? Why don't you post a link instead of the usual rw diatribes? Women are being helped at Planned Parenthood every day that otherwise wouldn't be able to afford health care.....now taking it away from them, that's more like killing them, isn't it?

Forum List

Back