Republicans relent, financial reform debate

Good for the Republicans.

Smart too. They cannot win on this one. Best to put up a fight, water down what they don't like, then move on. With financial reform off the table, the Democrats won't be able to beat them with it in the fall.

?

Yurt, it is spelled "Glass-Segall"

and somehow you're a winner for correcting my typo to this incorrect spelling?

:cuckoo:

Yerk, the point is that you need to be corrected on almost everything, because you are a fringe whinge clone. Start reading, start checking the sources, check your own biases, and check your whining, son.

?

Yurt, it is spelled "Glass-Segall"

and somehow you're a winner for correcting my typo to this incorrect spelling?

:cuckoo:

Yerk, the point is that you need to be corrected on almost everything, because you are a fringe whinge clone. Start reading, start checking the sources, check your own biases, and check your whining, son.

?

laughing at your stupidity is whining? i've never seen anyone who screwed up so bad trying to correct someone, have such a huge meltdown as you're having.

a simple...yeah yurt, you're right, i spelled it wrong and it was stupid of me to do that especially when i was trying to correct your typo....would have sufficed

carry on an enjoy making a bigger idiot out yourself

Yurt, I corrected you, and you are the one who started melting, even to the point telling me not to message you. You can't take the heat, then don't be the one who turns the fire up with your own stupidity then whining when caught out.

Forum List

Back