Republicans refuse to stand for ANYTHING!

SO healthcare costs are going up. And we all have to admit that Obamacare will not change that. And nothing that the Republicans are talking about will help?

Then someone better figure out something better. I don't see anyone on this site with any better Ideas.

The biggest challenge is that modern healthcare is expensive. All the tests and noninvasive procedures could not have been imagined a generation ago. But they cost money and we are all better off for them

But still the percent the US spends on healthcare is higher than any other industrialized country and we have less to show for it. If you have ever been sick, you know why.....mountains of paperwork. Insurance companies do nothing to make you healthier....but they claim a lions share of our healthcare dollar

SO healthcare costs are going up. And we all have to admit that Obamacare will not change that. And nothing that the Republicans are talking about will help?

Then someone better figure out something better. I don't see anyone on this site with any better Ideas.

The biggest challenge is that modern healthcare is expensive. All the tests and noninvasive procedures could not have been imagined a generation ago. But they cost money and we are all better off for them

But still the percent the US spends on healthcare is higher than any other industrialized country and we have less to show for it. If you have ever been sick, you know why.....mountains of paperwork. Insurance companies do nothing to make you healthier....but they claim a lions share of our healthcare dollar

I've actually come around to agreeing with you: Everyone should be forced to pay for health insurance, whether they want it or not.:cool:

Forum List

Back