Republicans Ran on Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

Chuck Grassley ran on jobs as the #1 priority - ‪Grassley: 2010 Election All About Jobs‬‏ - YouTube

154 Repubs go to the house floor asking "Where are the jobs?" - ‪House Republicans Ask: "Where are the Jobs?"‬‏ - YouTube

Now they are pretending they never ran on jobs.... :lol::doubt:

Well--if you can show me one tea party member that was carrying a sign that stated--"I want a job--let me know"---:cuckoo: It was all about deficits and big government spending.

The Republican party DID NOT run on jobs--they ran on curbing--BIG GOVERNMENT spending and deficits--and that's why election November 2010--looked like Custer's last stand for Democrats. And that is why there is this huge fight in the house over raising the debt ceiling.

Now it was Democrats--lead by Obama that spent 1 trillion dollars--with the promise that it would create millions of private sector jobs--that then turned to saving Government workers jobs--to then Nancy Pelosi referring to unemployment checks as stimulus money.

What were you liberals tucked into your dark closet's when tea party members were out there protesting?--:lol:

All I can say is NICE TRY--but anyone with a 1/2 brain new how Republicans came back into power in the house--and it wasn't them promising that YOU would find a job thereafter.

View attachment 14192

This is the guy that ran on JOB CREATION--and he has failed miserably trying to do it.

Oreo thinks that someone carrying a sign determines what Republicans ran on in 2010 :lol:

Well that and they claimed that Obama was going to destroy Medicare and create "death panels".

:lol:

BO DID create a death panel, and he looted 1/2 TRILLION dollars from medicare - GET A FRIGGIN CLUE! :lol:

He didn't "loot" anything..he got rid of fraud and abuse.

Something you guys "pretend" to want to get rid of..

And I think you are mistaken.

Governor Jan Brewer is a Republican and her death panel is in Arizona.

She offed 2 people..

Your President's words are on video. Do you all really want me to show you all the videos of Obama promising jobs in the stimulus? Do you really need to be reminded of what your President promised the American people over 2 years ago?

I don't have to watch anything. the people who voted in the Republicans KNOW the reasons they voted for them. And they damn sure KNOW that GOVERMENT doesn't create jobs, EXCEPT more GOVERMENT jobs that will suck more MONIES from the taxpayers.

Republicans were elected to stop this out of control ADMINISTATION.

nothing more.

Got it, so all those repubs that ran on jobs were lying? Dually noted oh willfully ignorant one
Nope.
They didnt run on "creating jobs"
They ran on "the democrats are so busy spending money to create jobs, they are not allwoing jobs to be created"
Thus why the "where are the jobs" questions.

You seem to want to read into it...seems to me you do not recall the debate of the stimulus....the DEMs were saying "we need to create jobs and the stimulus will do it"
The GOP was saying "let them do it themsleves...and the stimulus wont create squat"
But the dems said the GOP was wrong and they spent the money.
So now the GOP said "where are the jobs"

Why are you so jaded?

It is not rocket science.

Wow if you watch the video you will see that Grassley stated that creating jobs was his #1 priority...I guess he "misspoke" Thats what happens when you ignore evidence posted in the OP...you get everything wrong

Remember the stimulus that your President said was for "shovel ready jobs"? Do you remember that? What happened?

Most of the stimulus was for tax cuts that was supposed to create jobs...What happened to that AND the last decade of Bush Tax cuts? Where are the jobs? And dont tell me just "one more" tax cut

You didn't answer my question. Your President said the stimulus was for "shovel ready jobs". What happened?

The Conservatives got their filthy hands on it. They cut the amount in half then put in all sorts of tax cuts. Then they voted against it.

Then the Conservative governors refused to use any stimulus money on infrastructure building..instead..they plugged holes in their budgets that were created because of Tax cuts. Then those very same guys were like...look at me ma! I balanced the budget without raising taxes! :lol:

SEE: Rick Perry.

This thread is a good reason why our political system is not working.

It's intersting watching people prove that 2 wrongs don't make a right, just so they can fully support one of the wrongs.

Well that and they claimed that Obama was going to destroy Medicare and create "death panels".

:lol:

BO DID create a death panel, and he looted 1/2 TRILLION dollars from medicare - GET A FRIGGIN CLUE! :lol:
Obama cut $500,000,000. which was given to HMOs in what is called Medicare Advantage. Medicare Advantage takes an extra 14% on top of what Medicare would normally be. In other words, he saved us all 14%.

Last edited:
Most of the stimulus was for tax cuts that was supposed to create jobs...What happened to that AND the last decade of Bush Tax cuts? Where are the jobs? And dont tell me just "one more" tax cut

You didn't answer my question. Your President said the stimulus was for "shovel ready jobs". What happened?

The Conservatives got their filthy hands on it. They cut the amount in half then put in all sorts of tax cuts. Then they voted against it.

Then the Conservative governors refused to use any stimulus money on infrastructure building..instead..they plugged holes in their budgets that were created because of Tax cuts. Then those very same guys were like...look at me ma! I balanced the budget without raising taxes! :lol:

Oh my. That's quite a story you have there. I hope Obama runs with that. I sincerely hope he does.

Oh my. That's quite a story you have there. I hope Obama runs with that. I sincerely hope he does.

:lol: That's your response? Capitulation?

:lol: That's your response? Capitulation?

Yep. Obama should run on this when he is asked about the failure of the stimulus:

"The Conservatives got their filthy hands on it. They cut the amount in half then put in all sorts of tax cuts. Then they voted against it.

Then the Conservative governors refused to use any stimulus money on infrastructure building..instead..they plugged holes in their budgets that were created because of Tax cuts. Then those very same guys were like...look at me ma! I balanced the budget without raising taxes! :lol:"

:lol::lol: In case you haven't noticed Barack Obama has been out there BRAGGING about how many Government workers jobs--HE SAVED--:lol: There is WMD's in video's with Obama bragging about it.

Unfortunately--now that the stimulus money has run out--alot of these state government workers whose jobs were saved "temporarily" are now getting their pink slips. Obama could probably run on that too--:lol:

The point is the economic MORON you installed in the office--still doesn't get that he can't borrow and spend trillions of dollars to try and micro-manage a diverse economy such as this.

Republicans figured that out long-long ago. And that is why this opt's thread is a bunch of B.S. Republicans did NOT run as "job creators". They realize that Americans with more expendable cash in their pockets--can distribute that extra money through-out our diverse economy--which stimulates everything--and not just temporary jobs created by road and bridge projects--and bridges built to no-where.

$donkey stimulus.jpg

Last edited:
Got it, so all those repubs that ran on jobs were lying? Dually noted oh willfully ignorant one
Nope.
They ran on "the democrats are so busy spending money to create jobs, they are not allwoing jobs to be created"

You seem to want to read into it...seems to me you do not recall the debate of the stimulus....the DEMs were saying "we need to create jobs and the stimulus will do it"
The GOP was saying "let them do it themsleves...and the stimulus wont create squat"

Why are you so jaded?

Wow if you watch the video you will see that Grassley stated that creating jobs was his #1 priority...I guess he "misspoke" Thats what happens when you ignore evidence posted in the OP...you get everything wrong

YO!

Wake up and get off your high horse.

It IS the number one priority of EVERY person in congress...onboth sides of the aisle.

The GOP wants to pass legislation that will help the private sector create jobs while the DEMS want to pass legislation that will allow government spending to create the jobs.

You just dont want to understand it becuase you are hell bent on calling the GOP a bunch of liars.

PAY ATTENTION and stop being jaded by your hatred for those that dont think the same as you.

:lol::lol: In case you haven't noticed Barack Obama has been out there BRAGGING about how many Government workers jobs--HE SAVED--:lol: There is WMD's in video's with Obama bragging about it.

Unfortunately--now that the stimulus money has run out--alot of these state government workers whose jobs were saved "temporarily" are now getting their pink slips. Obama could probably run on that too--:lol:

The point is the economic MORON you installed in the office--still doesn't get that he can't borrow and spend trillions of dollars to try and micro-manage a diverse economy such as this.

Republicans figured that out long-long ago. And that is why this opt's thread is a bunch of B.S. Republicans did NOT run as "job creators". They realize that Americans with more expendable cash in their pockets--can distribute that extra money through-out our diverse economy--which stimulates everything--and not just temporary jobs created by road and bridge projects--and bridges built to no-where.

View attachment 14193

AND...

those government employees whose jobs were temporarily saved?

They knew it was just temporary.

And what does a person do when he or she believes his job is temporary and the income is likely to end?

They spend as little as possible.

Chuck Grassley ran on jobs as the #1 priority - ‪Grassley: 2010 Election All About Jobs‬‏ - YouTube

154 Repubs go to the house floor asking "Where are the jobs?" - ‪House Republicans Ask: "Where are the Jobs?"‬‏ - YouTube

Your pretending the democrats dont control the senate and the whitehouse.

your forgetting the dems blocked the republican bills that could have helped the situation

next................

And the really amazing thing is the other side has done everything it can to block the creation of new job's.....so if you're whining about the lack of job's maybe you should ask the other side why there has been no movement.

Nope.

Why are you so jaded?

YO!

Wake up and get off your high horse.

It IS the number one priority of EVERY person in congress...onboth sides of the aisle.

The GOP wants to pass legislation that will help the private sector create jobs while the DEMS want to pass legislation that will allow government spending to create the jobs.

You just dont want to understand it becuase you are hell bent on calling the GOP a bunch of liars.

PAY ATTENTION and stop being jaded by your hatred for those that dont think the same as you.

Ok, I'm not jaded I just pay attention. These tax cuts Repubs want IN THE HOPES that they will create jobs, what it will do is keep making the rich richer and IF they create jobs...great. If they dont....great? We'll just take it from SSI or some other program for the public. That just doesnt make sense...

We've had a decade or more of "tax cuts will create jobs" rhetoric and it hasnt happened...in fact at the end of Bush's term we were losing a friggin TON of jobs...What happened? I dont know, but I dont want to repeat it again and again hoping this time it will work

Last edited:
With thread like this, you can SEE the desperation of a failing party and ideology..

It's a shame so many people care more for a party than they do their freedoms and their fellow American citizens.

Forum List

Back