Republicans Ran on Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

I think their Bachmanns freedom of lightbulb choice act created some jobs...right?

This thread is a lie.

but they gotta talk about anything OTHER than the failure of the Obama and his Comrades in Arms.

:lol: you just scream lie like the boy who cried wolf. No one believes you anymore :lol:

Watch the youtube and scream lie at it...it wont help tho

This thread is a lie.

but they gotta talk about anything OTHER than the failure of the Obama and his Comrades in Arms.

:lol: you just scream lie like the boy who cried wolf. No one believes you anymore :lol:

Remember the stimulus that your President said was for "shovel ready jobs"? Do you remember that? What happened?

Lets list all the jobs creating bills the republicans have submitted.

Government bills don't create jobs unless you want a bill to ease regulations and taxes on businesses, which is what republicans want, and which is what Democrats don't want.

That's never ever created jobs. What it creates are oceans of profit and lots of criminal activity.

What creates jobs is spending and building infrastructure.

Except for the fact it doesn't b/c it didn't, that true.

Jobs bills don't work, they waste money and accomplish nothing except increase our debt/deficits. Temporary bullshit like cash for clunkers and the Obama payroll tax cut did not make a difference and never will, the pols in Washington are going to have to overhaul the negative business climate in this country with permanent changes instead of short term quic fixes. Which is why the GOP led House is trying a different tack from what the dems did that didn't work.

This thread is a lie.

I don't have to watch anything. the people who voted in the Republicans KNOW the reasons they voted for them. And they damn sure KNOW that GOVERMENT doesn't create jobs, EXCEPT more GOVERMENT jobs that will suck more MONIES from the taxpayers.

Republicans were elected to stop this out of control ADMINISTATION.

nothing more.

This thread is a lie.

Remember the stimulus that your President said was for "shovel ready jobs"? Do you remember that? What happened?

Most of the stimulus was for tax cuts that was supposed to create jobs...What happened to that AND the last decade of Bush Tax cuts? Where are the jobs? And dont tell me just "one more" tax cut

This thread is a lie.

The GOP has said since Obama pushed the stimulus that governmenbt policy will hamper the creation of jobs..and that government does not create jobs...it is best to stay out of the way and let the rpivate secotr create the jobs.

They ran on a platform of pushing to get government OUT OF THE BUSINESS of creating jobs...so jobs could then be created.

SO I am not sure where you got the idea that the GOP had policies to create jobs.

Seems you werent paying attention during the campaigns.....so likely you simply voted party line.

An uneducated voter is not good for the country...but we are stuck with them.

Lets list all the jobs creating bills the republicans have submitted.

Government bills don't create jobs unless you want a bill to ease regulations and taxes on businesses, which is what republicans want, and which is what Democrats don't want.

That's never ever created jobs. What it creates are oceans of profit and lots of criminal activity.

The dems already tried that with the Stimulus bill, didn't work. I think they mismanaged the hell out of it, so maybe it coulda worked better. But it would be really stupid to give these clowns more money and expect different results, wouldn't it?

Not in the private sector. Government doesn't create jobs. Business creates jobs.

the current reality is that around 1/3 of americans are supported by government checks either directly or indirectly.
How many jobs does military spending create?
How many jobs does food stamp spending create or keep? all of that money goes back into the grocery and food industry.
Same for unemployment money, it is all rolled back into the economy.
and on and on.
Ignore reality if you want, but I choose not to.

Is it time for you to explain how having most everything we buy made overseas creates more US jobs?

Last edited:
Chuck Grassley ran on jobs as the #1 priority - ‪Grassley: 2010 Election All About Jobs‬‏ - YouTube

154 Repubs go to the house floor asking "Where are the jobs?" - ‪House Republicans Ask: "Where are the Jobs?"‬‏ - YouTube

Now they are pretending they never ran on jobs.... :lol::doubt:

Well--if you can show me one tea party member that was carrying a sign that stated--"I want a job--let me know"---:cuckoo: It was all about deficits and big government spending.

The Republican party DID NOT run on jobs--they ran on curbing--BIG GOVERNMENT spending and deficits--and that's why election November 2010--looked like Custer's last stand for Democrats. And that is why there is this huge fight in the house over raising the debt ceiling.

Now it was Democrats--lead by Obama that spent 1 trillion dollars--with the promise that it would create millions of private sector jobs--that then turned to saving Government workers jobs--to then Nancy Pelosi referring to unemployment checks as stimulus money.

What were you liberals tucked into your dark closet's when tea party members were out there protesting?--:lol:

All I can say is NICE TRY--but anyone with a 1/2 brain new how Republicans came back into power in the house--and it wasn't them promising that YOU would find a job thereafter.

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

This is the guy that ran on JOB CREATION--and he has failed miserably trying to do it.

Most of the stimulus was for tax cuts that was supposed to create jobs...What happened to that AND the last decade of Bush Tax cuts? Where are the jobs? And dont tell me just "one more" tax cut

where have you been the last decade?

Example....

300 partner law firm..has a support staff of 80

5 switchboard operators replaced with voicemail and one recptionist
25 person research department replaced with boolean search engines and 2 research people
15 person copy center replaced with high tech copiers and 2 copy people
5 person mailroom replaced with email and one mailroom person

So 50 people was narrowed down to 6....

But the support staff remained at 80...which means the firm created other jobs within.

Seems plenty of jobs were created....you just werent patying attention......or do you just look at graphs with arrows?

You didn't answer my question. Your President said the stimulus was for "shovel ready jobs". What happened?

This thread is a lie.

I don't have to watch anything. the people who voted in the Republicans KNOW the reasons they voted for them. And they damn sure KNOW that GOVERMENT doesn't create jobs, EXCEPT more GOVERMENT jobs that will suck more MONIES from the taxpayers.

nothing more.

Got it, so all those repubs that ran on jobs were lying? Dually noted oh willfully ignorant one

Well that and they claimed that Obama was going to destroy Medicare and create "death panels".

:lol:

BO DID create a death panel, and he looted 1/2 TRILLION dollars from medicare - GET A FRIGGIN CLUE! :lol:

Already implemented?
And what has the right in congress done to fix it?

Your pals were supposed to FIX health care and they claim they did with the health care bill. What happened?

nothing more.

Got it, so all those repubs that ran on jobs were lying? Dually noted oh willfully ignorant one

The ignorant one is the one who voted for Obama expecting hope and change. This country is in a big fking mess and all you and your pals can do is point fingers after you claimed to have fixed everything. Not working. Didn't work in the last election and it's not gonna work in the next one. You're finished and you know it.

nothing more.

Nope.
They didnt run on "creating jobs"
They ran on "the democrats are so busy spending money to create jobs, they are not allwoing jobs to be created"
Thus why the "where are the jobs" questions.

You seem to want to read into it...seems to me you do not recall the debate of the stimulus....the DEMs were saying "we need to create jobs and the stimulus will do it"
The GOP was saying "let them do it themsleves...and the stimulus wont create squat"
But the dems said the GOP was wrong and they spent the money.
So now the GOP said "where are the jobs"

Why are you so jaded?

It is not rocket science.

Forum List

Back