Republicans Raise Taxes On You

Excuse me, while I step in here to bitch slap a bunch of asshole liberals....

There is no rise in taxes on the middle class from ACA, hater dupe. Slight one on the bloated rich.

You have to be the absolute fucking dumbest FAGERAL bastard that trolls USMB.... Here's PROOF you lie!

Cut the bs propaganda and give a link ferchrissake.

You mean VIDEO of the Chimp saying that shit isn't good enough for your ONE DIGIT IQ?...Know how to use a search engine?

There is no rise in taxes on the middle class from ACA, hater dupe. Slight one on the bloated rich.
yes there is dumbo have not had health insurance in 20 years, still don't have it and guess what? Still have not filed my income tax from last year out of protest.

H

yes there is dumbo have not had health insurance in 20 years, still don't have it and guess what? Still have not filed my income tax from last year out of protest.

How old are you? Take your free colonoscopy and x-ray and throat check etc etc and don't die, stupid.

H

How old are you? Take your free colonoscopy and x-ray and throat check etc etc and don't die, stupid.
50 years old, you lying dupe

I already bitch slapped this moron, doing it again would only be redundant, and a waste of my talent!
You did nothing but put up bs video, dupe.
195864.jpeg

Ain't brainwashing by billionaires great, racist hater dupes?

the top 1% pay 40% of all federal income tax and 50% of State budgets in in NYS and
CA. Stealing money from our most productive citizens for welfare is a formula for the worst recovery since the Great Depression.

Take your affordable health care and like it, Pub dupe. No more freeloaders.

dear, why like it when its 3 times less affordable than Europe and 5 times more expensive than a capitalist system!!

See why we say the liberal will be slow? What other conclusion is possible.

Forum List

Back