Republicans put moron in charge of Higher Education

R

rdean

foxxhideous.jpg

The contempt Republicans have for education is bad enough, but to put someone as ridiculous as this in charge goes far beyond anything they have done in the past.

Congresswoman Virginia Foxx : Press Releases : Foxx named chair of House Higher Education subcommittee

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Washington, DC—Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (NC-05) today announced her appointment as chairwoman of the House Higher Education Subcommittee. The subcommittee oversees federal policy on U.S. colleges and universities and is part of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, which will be chaired by Rep. Ron Kline (R-MN).

Hopefully, people will go and find out about this woman on their own. Anything I write they would never believe. It's just too crazy. And I thought Ralph Hall for Science and Technology was bad.

Shut Ralph Hall's committee down, too.

Yea, get rid of "science, technology AND Higher Education".
Another moron speaks out in favor of ignorance, YEA!

Republicans even have a new textbook:

TheBookOfMoron.jpg

foxxhideous.jpg

The contempt Republicans have for education is bad enough, but to put someone as ridiculous as this in charge goes far beyond anything they have done in the past.

Congresswoman Virginia Foxx : Press Releases : Foxx named chair of House Higher Education subcommittee

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Washington, DC—Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (NC-05) today announced her appointment as chairwoman of the House Higher Education Subcommittee. The subcommittee oversees federal policy on U.S. colleges and universities and is part of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, which will be chaired by Rep. Ron Kline (R-MN).

Hopefully, people will go and find out about this woman on their own. Anything I write they would never believe. It's just too crazy. And I thought Ralph Hall for Science and Technology was bad.

Well, Rdean. I didn't know you were grey-haired and a republican. who knew?

foxxhideous.jpg

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Don't try to connect her to me. She's one of yours. Hot potato.

foxxhideous.jpg

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Don't try to connect her to me. She's one of yours. Hot potato.

How did you get your eye to do that?

Who ran that committee for the last four years under the Democrat Congress and what the hell did they accomplish?

You mean the last four years, each year a new record number of filibusters? Hmmm, it's a wonder anything was passed.

What I don't understand is why Republicans never "crow" about their own accomplishments. Their success in killing tens of thousands of Iraqis and creating a new hard right Islamic theocracy. Their success in rebuilding New Orleans. Their success at reaching their 6% goal of the number of scientists. The millions of jobs they created in China.

Start reporting the Democratic accomplishments and the list is endless. It's just a different list, but with real accomplishment.

So you can't or won't name the person or what they accomplished.

How many education appropriations got filibustered?

You tell me. You're the one who made the accusation. I post links, where's yours? Don't you know how to "google"?

Oh I'm sorry. You don't.

Forum List

Back