Republicans put gun "silencer" bill on hold - for now.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deanrd, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ThunderKiss1965

ThunderKiss1965 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,038
    Another lefty loon who's watched to many movies.

2. BluesLegend

BluesLegend Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,304
    They melt on full auto rifles rendering the weapon useless or worse blow apart in the shooters face. Clinton's statement was full on retard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,136
    I wonder if Jefferson put these rights in any particular order:

"..Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...."?

It seems to me, gun controls may impact the liberty of gun owners and those who seek to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun; yet 59 of those who went to the concert in Vegas were deprived of Life and thus liberty and their pursuit of happiness.

4. WillMunny

WillMunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,339
    While I admit I'm not a detailed gun expert or scientist; I though silencers substantially slowed down a bullet and robbed it of some of its heat by suppressing the hot, fiery gasses that give a fired bullet both its noise and power. So it seems to me that you have a better chance of surviving a gunshot from a silenced gun. Just my own layman's guess, I'll freely stand corrected if I'm wrong.

5. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,178
    You are really confused about this, aren't you? Typical for pussy Moon Bats that get triggered on anything.

I don't see you stupid Moon Bats bitching about how I am deprived of Liberty when you assholes take the money I make and give it to the welfare queens, environmental wackos and illegals.

A person should never be deprived of his or her personal Liberties just because somebody else abuses that Liberty. That is not a hard concept to understand, is it? If so I have a long list of Liberal abuses that deprives me of Life and Liberty that need to be curtailed.

Those people in LV getting killed by a nutcase is a tragedy but taking away my Constitutional Liberty is not a remedy.

If you think you could be safer in another country that doesn't have the right to keep and bear arms then feel free to leave. Don't let the screan door bump you in the ass on the way out.

6. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,136
    You're not very bright and are incredibly ignorant. I suppose both can be attributed to your inability to read and comprehend the written word.

7. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,178

What I comprehend is that you are an idiot Moon Bat that is trying to justify doing away with or significantly curtailing a Constitutional right.

Your stupid little "the right to keep and bear arms takes away life and liberty" argument was a very ignorant justification to take away Constitutional rights. What else you got Moon Bat?

You Liberals never get anything right, do you? You sure as hell don't give a shit about individual liberty, do you? I suspect that if you were around in 1776 you would have sided with the government that sent troops to take arms away from the citizens.

8. Flash

Flash Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,178

Then you sure as hell don't want to live here, do you? If you live in South Texas then go on over to Mexico. They didn't intern any Japanese, did they?

9. PredFan

PredFan Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,576
    How stupid ARE you?

They would create no danger at all. They are not worthless, they do reduce the sound to a point where it's less damaging to the ears.

10. meaner gene

meaner gene VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +460
    You can silence guns with the right silencer / ammo combination to be no louder than a high powered BB gun.