Republicans pull plug on Obama impersonator

poor..poor conservatives

Never understood the concept of humor
Oh, I admit we don't have anything as side-splitting as a good "Bush = Hitler" Photoshop, but we get by.

obamasorrycopy.jpg

Hey...you guys are starting to impress me

Much better than your old photoshops of the Obama chimp family and watermelons
Yeah, I didn't do any of those. That's the Photoshop equivalent of the fart joke.

Here's some more of my stuff:

teddyaquamancopyqz3.jpg

new-bill-of-rights.jpg

I did that one for a contest at Freaking News. It's getting around. :lol:

I blame DAT BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! Oh and DAT PALIN Lady TOO!!!! I just knows they had somethin to do wit this. No but seriously,who actually cares about this shit?

Dish it out but they can't take it? Weren't you around for the last ten years? All you ever saw on the sorry excuses for comedy shows were Bush impersonators. Libs flocked to the foreign made movie depicting the assassination of the president while he was still in office. The forgetable docu-fiction movie "W" is still bouncing around on cable. Dish it out? The left has been dishing it out for fifty years and now that we have a fair and balanced network they are hysterical.

How long will you peopl continue to play the victim?

feeling20down.jpg

How much longer will we all be subject to hearing your constant wailing and moaning?
Look, I know you desperately want to be able to say whatever you want with no consequences, but did you know the First Amendment doesn't guarantee you freedom from criticism? True story. Somebody lied to you.

Forum List

Back