Republicans Promise to Roll Back Everything Labor Day Honors

Im laughing.........after today, do conservatives really have to do anything except respond to all k00k posts with THIS..................

ACutting20lifeguard20chair20AI138820Diana20_xlarge.jpg

Lakota s0n..........let me tell you something, and Im serious. Blog your ass off in here to your content but in the next two months, be looking for a second hobby because chances are good youre going to be one of the most miserable fucks walking the earth after election day. Just sayin'...........your brand of k00k would be missed by conservatives like me around here. Its the only thing that keeps us coming back because such level of mental case stuff makes this our playground.

At a minimum, dont be making any late fall trips plans to the mountains or drives that take you across tall bridges. Toss all the box cutter refills too!!

Last edited:
Republican platform:

But no peril justifies the regulatory impact of Obamacare on the practice of medicine, the Dodd-Frank Act on financial services, or the EPA’s and OSHA’s overreaching regulation agenda. A Republican Congress and President will repeal the first and second, and rein in the third.​

More: Republicans Promise to Roll Back Everything Labor Day Honors | Alternet

you are like the child that keeps tattling on his siblings. mommy they are doing something and im telling mommy they are doing something without me, mommmy!!!!!!

u crack me up.

Actually we promise to make people like you get a job.

yeah........12,000 posts in one year is pretty fucked up. Meathead must take his PC into the shitter with him:D:D

We have to give Lakhota a lot of credit for showing the rest of us what the UNEMPLOYED do with their time.

I say that us taxpayers should keep on supporting Lakhota with food stamps, subsidized housing, and Medicaid, to ensure that he keeps posting his hilariously hypocritical clap-trap in this message board!

Forum List

Back