Republicans practicing their hypocrisy again

You don't have a fucking clue bud, you rightwing fucks are hypocrites, either you are for the Constitution or against it, its all or nothing dipshit.

And your position on changing it? And you position on the healthcare law that has the FEDERAL government demanding that an American MUST buy something, which is by all means unconstitutional?

Just curious.

What is changing the Constitution going to do turd? Nothing, its not going to lower illegal immigration. Rightwing piss stains don't care about spending and who pays for what, you turds want yet another tax cut for the rich when doing so will increase the national debt.

Turd? Quite mature. Piss stains? Childish. Tax cuts for the rich? Rhetoric that you fell for...it is tax cuts for the job creators.

Besides that, I noticed you did not touch my question about adjusting the constitution for the healthcare federal mandate to buy something.

Typical. Must be tough spending ones life being a follower. Especially when your leader knows you are too naive to know when you are being duped by rhetoric.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually I think Taxpayers would ;)

Didnt you see Flayo's response?

I guess he or she is one of those that believe that it is the lawmakers that pay for things...not the tax payer money.

Afterall, it is the lawmakers that give tax cuts to the "rich".

Some people are so blind, they actually believe the government generates revenue...and it is not tax payer money when they spend.

I saw the response, but I thought it inconsequential, because the lawmakers are the rich :lol:

Amazing how naive people are. They try to debate things they know nothing about. Maybe they should first learn about the topic as opposed to simply read some blog or listen to political rhetoric.

But why should they? They are happy in their ignorance.

And your position on changing it? And you position on the healthcare law that has the FEDERAL government demanding that an American MUST buy something, which is by all means unconstitutional?

Just curious.

What is changing the Constitution going to do turd? Nothing, its not going to lower illegal immigration. Rightwing piss stains don't care about spending and who pays for what, you turds want yet another tax cut for the rich when doing so will increase the national debt.

Turd? Quite mature. Piss stains? Childish. Tax cuts for the rich? Rhetoric that you fell for...it is tax cuts for the job creators.

Besides that, I noticed you did not touch my question about adjusting the constitution for the healthcare federal mandate to buy something.

Typical. Must be tough spending ones life being a follower. Especially when your leader knows you are too naive to know when you are being duped by rhetoric.

The health care plan is not forcing anyone to buy health insurance dipshit. All you can do is cuss and throw out insults, great for you John Wayne.

The health care plan is not forcing anyone to buy health insurance dipshit. All you can do is cuss and throw out insults, great for you John Wayne.

I cussed? Exactly where? I simply used your words and pointed out how childish and expected it was.

As for there not being a mandate to buy something in the healthcare plan....

Are you serious? Are you sure you want to keep that post in there?

It makes you look even more ignorant than you already looked.

I cussed? Exactly where? I simply used your words and pointed out how childish and expected it was.

"John Wayne!!!!"

OMFG......***This is what makes reading some of this shit worthwhile***

"John Wayne!!!!"

OMFG......***This is what makes reading some of this shit worthwhile***

I was more stunned that he/she was not aware that the health care law has a mandate that all must buy insurance. It is one of the most controversial things in that plan but on the same note, the only thing that will help keep insurance premiums reasonable seeing as the "pre-exisiting conditions" will be eliminated.....and I personally do not believe the law will stand up to the SCOTUS.

Are people really THAT naive to what was in that Bill beofre it was passed?

Forum List

Back