Republicans Placement of that one Black Person,,,

Xolani

Rookie
Oct 25, 2012
I love it when watching the repub candidate's rally. There is always that one person of color ( and they choose the darkest one and dress him in a bright shirt) strategically placed in camera view directly behind the GOP speaker... as IF we wouldn't notice him clapping and smiling more intensely than the rest of the crowd. :clap2:

I love it when watching the repub candidate's rally. There is always that one person of color ( and they choose the darkest one and dress him in a bright shirt) strategically placed in camera view directly behind the GOP speaker... as IF we wouldn't notice him clapping and smiling more intensely than the rest of the crowd. :clap2:

If you think the Obama campaign doesn't arrange the people in back of the candidate so they achieve the desired racial mix, you're a terminally gullible moron.

If you think the Obama campaign doesn't arrange the people in back of the candidate so they achieve the desired racial mix, you're a terminally gullible moron.

AGREED. Hell if they didn't do that, they would be racist. Damned if they do, damned if they dont, ey?

Forum List

Back