Republicans outspent Democrats by 2:1

The only way to stop Chinese economy from growing is have them pass a 2,000 page health care law and then a 2,000 page banking law

You dummy.

They don't need to. How is it right wingers STILL don't know that China is a communist country? Their government can do anything it wants. Why? Because those people don't vote for leaders who send their jobs overseas. THEY DON'T VOTE AT ALL.

Does everything have to be explained to you people?

Chinese working for 51 cents an hour isn't "good" business. It's a communist government taking advantage of it's people. You know. Remember, "let's end minimum wage, SS and Medicare"? The GOP has promised to do those things here.

EXPLORING THE LIMITS OF RAND PAUL'S IDEOLOGY.... We talked earlier about Rand Paul, the Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate, and his opposition to the Civil Rights Act on the basis of libertarian principles.

If we follow the logic he's already articulated, Paul must necessarily oppose the minimum wage, for example. The Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act, in light of their burdens on private companies, would be equally problematic. Social Security must be out of the question. Child-labor laws would obviously be a problem, as would workplace safety regulations and OSHA.

The Washington Monthly

This election will be known for marking the rise of the Tea Party in American Politics. In reality it marks the rise of corprate spending in American politics. Citizens United vs Fed Elect Committee had a bigger impact on the outcome than the grass roots tea Party did

Conservatives outspent liberals 2-1 in elections - USATODAY.com

The Democrats brought a bat, and the Republicans brought a grenade," said Dave Levinthal of the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks campaign money. "If you think spending is out of control by outside groups, it likely will blow your mind in the presidential election."

President Obama has repeatedly lambasted conservative groups for their role in the midterm elections and criticized the Supreme Court's decision in January that opened the floodgates to unlimited corporate and union spending on election ads.

Conservative spending has topped $187 million this year, up from $19.6 million in 2006, the last midterm election, the center's data show.

Don't you love it when you find a story that leaves out half the facts, thus entirely validating your preconceived ideas?

While the truth is that conservative groups did outspend their liberal counterparts, the Democratic candidates managed to spend more money than the Republicans and their backers all by themselves.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/02/us/politics/02donate.html

When did USA Today become a patsy for the Democratic Party?

about 20 years ago

And in all that time, Republicans have done nothing good for this country. At least nothing anyone can name.

blow my brains out..........another nobody cares thread by Rightwinger. Not even worth taking the effort to post up a gay Photobucket Classic from the Skooker collection.........

on second thought....................

PH2010110301760.jpg

rushlimbaughsmoke-thumb-2.jpg

Evidently, a number of k00ks have decided to off themselves in the last couple of days........this photo shot in Boston. Poor fcukk decided to end it after the election...........of course, I edited in the FAIL part.

saif-jump.jpg

I look at it this way..........the sorry soul is out of his life of perpetual misery. If youve met enough liberals as I have, you know they navigate life in a state of perpetual angst. I guess some just cant take it anymore when they come to realize the country is never going to accept far left public policy.......

Forum List

Back