Republicans or the Middle Class, who's "winning"?

I don't know exactly what the Republican's plans are. Their actions are huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans. Cut taxes for corporations.

They are working hard to pit one part of the Middle Class against another part.

I guess "jobs" are "out the window".

Stricter abortion laws.

Cut education, cut spending on research, cut spending on infrastructure, ignore energy as oil hits 100 dollars a barrel.

It's amazing looking at contributions to Republicans and to Democrats and where the money comes from. Without looking, where would Democrats money come from? Where would Republicans money come from?

Top Contributors | OpenSecrets

We already went through gays, Hispanics, Muslims, feminists and so on. I never thought I would see this much hate directed at "school teachers".

Who would want to go to school? Who wants to be a teacher?

Teachers cost so much, yet Wisconsin cuts corporate tax and taxes for rich people?

Wisconsin Legislature passes tax cut - U.S. news

Corporate taxes are completely cut for companies moving to Wisconsin. Sounds like a good idea. Still looking for that flood of companies wanting to move to Wisconsin. I wonder how many will move there now?

So, what is the Republicans goal? What is the plan? We are seeing the parts, but the overall plan is unclear.

Meanwhile the DEMOCRAT OBAMA has recently signed still another FREE TRADE agreement, GITMO is still open, the Credit Card REform act reformed NOTHING, we're still embroiled in TWO LAND WARS in Asia, the Banking reform is a joke and there was no real WPA kind of stimulus.

My point here is this...

Republicans?

Evil that people like you and I can see because they're openly represent what people like you and I know is bad policy

Democrats?

Also evil.

The primary difference is that the DEMS say all the right things and then SELDOM do those right things.

Get it?

The retards are winning. Also, when did Republicans leave the middle class? For some reason I thought America was about being free and happy. I never understood why liberals want me living in a marxist class. Sounds like they want slavery for some reason. Probably why they don't know what to eat or watch without a puppet telling them something.

Newt Gingrich to Retards on what to tell their children about a BJ. LOL!!! :cuckoo:

Something about Retards, serious deficiency in memory loss, and nervous toe tapping River Dance in airport restroom stalls.:lol::lol:

Who do you think taught Monica what she knows? After all, the left is always begging for some welfare. What better example for welfare then some hand-me-down pussy. Believe it or not, she wasn't that bad when she was skinny. It just goes to show you that nothing stays skinny when you keep porking it in the ass. Hence, no more stimulas.

Republican Welfare: Corporate Welfare: Corporate Welfare - TIME

Democrat Welfare: Barack Obama: King Of Corporate Welfare

Anyone else see a pattern emerging here?

The middle class always loose when you have elitist (democrat or republican) in control of the government.
The rich who give their money, the poor that give's their vote
and the middle class that give their back to support the rich and the poor.

Since WHEN are the unions the "middle class????????"

That is a laughable attempt by liberals to hide unions and their thug tactics behind the very middle class they are trying to squeeze for more money.

Give me a break!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since WHEN are the unions the "middle class????????"

That is a laughable attempt by liberals to hide unions and their thug tactics behind the very middle class they are trying to squeeze for more money.

Give me a break!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh was that what he was trying to insinuate, that the unions are the middle class?:lol:

If you are a corporatist you are winning, there are corporatist types in both, so in theory both are so long as you believe that corporate domination and eventual total control of the government (and your life) is a good thing. :eusa_eh:

Very true. Organized labor is one of the few forces left that can raise the money to compete with the corporate interests, and their support of the Democratic party is one of the few things that keeps the Democrats from being just as dependent on the corporations as the Republicans are,

which makes the Democrats still the lesser of 2 evils.

If the political power of labor is broken, then corporate money will control both parties.

Why the conservatives on this board (except for the very very very few of them who might be rich) would think that's a good thing is mystifying.

Yep, but when that idea fails, what will you do?

Considering the stellar record freedom has, i highly doubt it's going to fail any time soon.

But we have countless examples from history of your "slavery to government" idealogical bullcrap failing and taking millions of lives with it.

Yet you still rally for an idealogy that ends in genocide. Why is that? Are you just heartless, completely evil, or just completely ignorant of the world around you and the effects of endowing a central government with unlimited power to interfer in the minor details of our lives?

I don't know exactly what the Republican's plans are. Their actions are huge tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans. Cut taxes for corporations.

They are working hard to pit one part of the Middle Class against another part.

I guess "jobs" are "out the window".

Stricter abortion laws.

Cut education, cut spending on research, cut spending on infrastructure, ignore energy as oil hits 100 dollars a barrel.

It's amazing looking at contributions to Republicans and to Democrats and where the money comes from. Without looking, where would Democrats money come from? Where would Republicans money come from?

Top Contributors | OpenSecrets

We already went through gays, Hispanics, Muslims, feminists and so on. I never thought I would see this much hate directed at "school teachers".

Who would want to go to school? Who wants to be a teacher?

Teachers cost so much, yet Wisconsin cuts corporate tax and taxes for rich people?

Wisconsin Legislature passes tax cut - U.S. news

Corporate taxes are completely cut for companies moving to Wisconsin. Sounds like a good idea. Still looking for that flood of companies wanting to move to Wisconsin. I wonder how many will move there now?

So, what is the Republicans goal? What is the plan? We are seeing the parts, but the overall plan is unclear.

Meanwhile the DEMOCRAT OBAMA has recently signed still another FREE TRADE agreement, GITMO is still open, the Credit Card REform act reformed NOTHING, we're still embroiled in TWO LAND WARS in Asia, the Banking reform is a joke and there was no real WPA kind of stimulus.

My point here is this...

Republicans?

Evil that people like you and I can see because they're openly represent what people like you and I know is bad policy

Democrats?

Also evil.

The primary difference is that the DEMS say all the right things and then SELDOM do those right things.

Get it?

Since when is actively advocating for more government control on every aspect of our lives "all the right things?"

rdean is seriously misinformed.

The real struggle right now is between the Government Class and the rest of us. The Government class includes career politicians, public employees, public employee unions and anyone who lives by feeding off the government's seizure of taxpayer money.

The current battle is with public employee unions. These are basically money laundering organizations for the Dems to use taxpayer money for their election campaigns. In 2008, unions donated $400M to the Dems, and virtually nothing to the GOP. Contrast that with corporate donations, which are split between both parties (they always want to hedge their bets; the meme that they favor the GOP is a myth).

I give up...

All republicans are rich Nazis, want to kill black people while oppressing only the liberal white people. Republicans are set on world domination and hold nightly meetings where they stomp on babies to make baby blood wine to be passed out to all their rich KKK members.

Republicans can't read as they hate education nor can they live past the age of 25 because they hate technology. Republican suffer from being the stupidest most lazy inbreed animal on the plant but manage to oppress every living thing including the Strongest, most intelligent, athletic, kind, moral, beautiful, greatest lover, giving, wonderfulness, best kissers, best dancers, greatest artists, Gay but not *gay* “gay”, humble, savvy, caring and clever inventers on the planet known as “Liberals” or “Democrats.” No one knows how they manage it despite 95% of the human race and *founding fathers* were and are Liberals…

Maybe one day America will be so lucky as to have a Democrat or liberal President and maybe even a Senate and house majority as to fix and set this country strait with all their natural wisdom and innate intelligents. Maybe…. One day….

Last edited:
I give up...

All republicans are rich Nazis, want to kill black people while oppressing only the liberal white people. Republicans are set on world domination and hold nightly meetings where they stomp on babies to make baby blood wine to be passed out to all their rich KKK members.

Republicans can't read as they hate education nor can they live past the age of 25 because they hate technology. Republican suffer from being the stupidest most lazy inbreed animal on the plant but manage to oppress every living thing including the Strongest, most intelligent, athletic, kind, moral, beautiful, greatest lover, giving, wonderfulness, best kissers, best dancers, greatest artists, Gay but not *gay* “gay”, humble, savvy, caring and clever inventers on the planet known as “Liberals” or “Democrats.” No one knows how they manage it despite 95% of the human race and *founding fathers* were and are Liberals…

Maybe one day America will be so lucky as to have a Democrat or liberal President and maybe even a Senate and house majority as to fix and set this country strait with all their natural wisdom and innate intelligents. Maybe…. One day….

:eusa_think: That's a VERY strange way to 'give up'. Very strange.

I give up...

Well it's what the liberals wanted... Republicans hate the middle class and education, every fuckin thread for the last 3 weeks.

I give up...

Well it's what the liberals wanted... Republicans hate the middle class and education, every fuckin thread for the last 3 weeks.

:wtf:

A) It hasn't been EVERY thread. Exaggerating the bullshit on all sides of the aisle is 8/10 of the problem.

( :eusa_shhh: Not that it doesn't make a very effective marketing tool for politics. )​

And

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
rdean is seriously misinformed.

The real struggle right now is between the Government Class and the rest of us. The Government class includes career politicians, public employees, public employee unions and anyone who lives by feeding off the government's seizure of taxpayer money.

The current battle is with public employee unions. These are basically money laundering organizations for the Dems to use taxpayer money for their election campaigns. In 2008, unions donated $400M to the Dems, and virtually nothing to the GOP. Contrast that with corporate donations, which are split between both parties (they always want to hedge their bets; the meme that they favor the GOP is a myth).

2010 Outside Spending by Groups | OpenSecrets

You sure?

I give up...

When Republicans leaders hold hostage millions of American unemployed to give tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires, it doesn't seem they are overly fond of the Middle Class.

As far as education, you can't push such idiocy as "magical creation" and and insist you are on the side of education.

Besides, a measly 7.5% of private workers belong to unions. That means a measly 4% of government workers belong to unions. All these problems are theirs? Not the two unpaid for wars? Not the "drugs for votes" bill the Republicans passed through reconciliation? Not the trillions in tax breaks that were supposed to "help" the economy?

Yes I am. Unions, between money and time donations, contributed $400M to the Dems in 2008 - and we paid for it.

When Republicans leaders hold hostage millions of American unemployed to give tax cuts to millionaires and billionaires, it doesn't seem they are overly fond of the Middle Class.

As far as education, you can't push such idiocy as "magical creation" and and insist you are on the side of education.

Besides, a measly 7.5% of private workers belong to unions. That means a measly 4% of government workers belong to unions. All these problems are theirs? Not the two unpaid for wars? Not the "drugs for votes" bill the Republicans passed through reconciliation? Not the trillions in tax breaks that were supposed to "help" the economy?

You can live in your imaginary world all you want. But no one has recieved a tax cut.

Indoctrination is not education. No matter how much youd like it to be.

Im fairly confident that the wars we've fought the last decade have nothing to do with the Wisconsin budget. Nor do any other things the Federal Government has done.

It's very problematic that you refuse to acknowledge the difference between State and Federal budgets and responsibilities. It indicates one of two things. Either you are ignorant that we have a federal system where power is divided between states and the the Federal Government. Or you are trying to intentionally mislead people. Either way it doesn't speak well for you.

Now if you want to start lowering taxes and cutting spending on everyone and everything then you will see economic growth like nothing youve ever seen before.

Forum List

Back