Republicans: Not our fault

According to this article, they have been competitive.

Myth No. 1: Nobody buys their vehicles

Reality: General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and Chrysler LLC sold 8.5 million vehicles in the United States last year and millions more around the world. GM outsold Toyota by about 1.2 million vehicles in the United States last year and holds a U.S. lead over Toyota of nearly 700,000 so far this year. Globally, GM in 2007 remained the world's largest automaker, selling 9,369,524 vehicles worldwide -- about 3,000 more than Toyota.
Ford outsold Honda by about 850,000 and Nissan by more than 1.3 million vehicles in the United States last year.
Chrysler sold more vehicles here than Nissan and Hyundai combined in 2007 and so far this year.
7 myths about Detroit automakers | Freep.com | Detroit Free Press

At least you're being honest about your partisanship, and your desire to see the middle class of the midwest, and much of the country destroyed. At least you're truthful that you want unions destroyed out of sheer partisan spite, regardless of what it means for the country.

Like I always said, there's a lot of republicans that put loyalty to Party above everything else. Including loyalty to America.

In stark contrast, I never heard one Democrat say we shouldn't bail out Wall Street out of spite, because Wall Street backs the republican party and is a major source of their funding. I heard a lot of reasons to be against the wall street bailout, but never one as blatantly partisan and unamerican as yours.

Hey buddy, that was just political analysis. I didn't say whether I agreed or disagreed with the tactics of either side. If you think there is not plenty of partisanship on both sides, then you are an idiot.

If no Dems opposed the bailout of Wall Street, then shame on them. An if you think Republicans run Wall Street, then you don't know too much. You've bought in to the stereo-type of "rich republicans." The fact is that most Wall Street bankers are Dems. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Forum List

Back