Republicans: Not our fault

You don't need to threaten, we already know how evil you fuckers are. There was never any doubt what the needledicks were going to do when they got back in charge. That's why 56 million people sucked it up and voted for McCain even though it gave them gangrene of the finger to do it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have to agree with a lot of this. The Republicans have wanted to destroy the unions for years (so much for keeping government out of the market, huh

Yea, so much for keeping government out of the market. Here is another great article I found when looking for what federal tax breaks the foreign car companies were given from 2000-2006 to move down south to compete with/break the Big 3. Republicans/Conservatives/Southerners are the most unpatriotic traitorist of all Americans. It's like they have never changed or gotten over losing the civil war. I almost want to break away. Let them run their country like Hazard Country where everyone's either Boss Hog, the Cops, or criminals. We'll be a more modern progressive nation of free thinkers. I assure you we will do much better than them.

America, a onetime First World nation, is becoming a Third World country, one that has no manufacturing infrastructure but, instead, does the lowest-wage bidding of foreign-owned companies that have received hundreds of millions of dollars in tax incentives and other financial breaks to set up shop in "business-friendly" — read "nonunion" — states.

It's no accident that almost every major foreign automobile company — BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota — put plants or other facilities in those states, often with the eager assistance of state officials blessing the foreign companies with tax breaks and other goodies.

Commentary: Federal inaction brought Detroit low; is U.S. next? - SantaFeNewMexican.com

You don't need to threaten, we already know how evil you fuckers are. There was never any doubt what the needledicks were going to do when they got back in charge. That's why 56 million people sucked it up and voted for McCain even though it gave them gangrene of the finger to do it.

You're arguing for war with iran, to continue sending more people into poverty by lowering wages. You turn a blind eye to corporate polluters. YOu want millions of people to lose their pensions.

And we're the evil ones? :cuckoo:

Yea, so much for keeping government out of the market. Here is another great article I found when looking for what federal tax breaks the foreign car companies were given from 2000-2006 to move down south to compete with/break the Big 3. Republicans/Conservatives/Southerners are the most unpatriotic traitorist of all Americans. It's like they have never changed or gotten over losing the civil war. I almost want to break away. Let them run their country like Hazard Country where everyone's either Boss Hog, the Cops, or criminals. We'll be a more modern progressive nation of free thinkers. I assure you we will do much better than them.

America, a onetime First World nation, is becoming a Third World country, one that has no manufacturing infrastructure but, instead, does the lowest-wage bidding of foreign-owned companies that have received hundreds of millions of dollars in tax incentives and other financial breaks to set up shop in "business-friendly" — read "nonunion" — states.

It's no accident that almost every major foreign automobile company — BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota — put plants or other facilities in those states, often with the eager assistance of state officials blessing the foreign companies with tax breaks and other goodies.

Commentary: Federal inaction brought Detroit low; is U.S. next? - SantaFeNewMexican.com
Holy shit, Bobo. Looks like the Republicans actually wanted Japan to win WW2. So they've voted basically to make Japan the leader in auto manufacturing at the expense of American companies and American jobs.

:confused:

:lol:

Now the unions are destroying the Republican party? That's too fucking funny.

Is that news to you? Did you not read Sealy's story? $2 million UAW dollars to the Dems $14,000 to the Repubs. They aren't trying to build up the Republican party now are they?

If you asked the president of the UAW how many Republicans he would like to see in Congress if he had his way, what do you think he would say?

Of course the union is actively attempting to reduce the Republican party in every way they can. They have clearly picked political sides and it should not surprise them that Repub would try to do the same to them. (Reduce their number by whatever means possible.)

Holy shit, Bobo. Looks like the Republicans actually wanted Japan to win WW2. So they've voted basically to make Japan the leader in auto manufacturing at the expense of American companies and American jobs.

and just think all you pro Americans (well for the last month anyway) had to do was build a car as good as the Japanese at a competitive price.. but you were too DUmb to do it weren't you? :lol::lol::cuckoo:

Is that news to you? Did you not read Sealy's story? $2 million UAW dollars to the Dems $14,000 to the Repubs. They aren't trying to build up the Republican party now are they?

If you asked the president of the UAW how many Republicans he would like to see in Congress if he had his way, what do you think he would say?

Of course the union is actively attempting to reduce the Republican party in every way they can. They have clearly picked political sides and it should not surprise them that Repub would try to do the same to them. (Reduce their number by whatever means possible.)
Why would they give money to someone that wants to destroy them? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's the people of Michigan the GOP is taking retribution on.

You're arguing for war with iran, to continue sending more people into poverty by lowering wages. You turn a blind eye to corporate polluters. YOu want millions of people to lose their pensions.

And we're the evil ones? :cuckoo:

I have steadfastly said that war with Iran would be a mistake, so you are lying about me.

If my information is correct, I don't think it is the wages of UAW auto workers that is too high, it's the benefits. Their benefits now cost more than their wages. NOBODY ELSE IN THE COUNTRY HAS THAT SHIT BIRD, WHY SHOULD THEY?????

I believe in clean air and clean water. I support neither individual, nor group pollution whether by government or corporation.

Their pensions are guaranteed by the government just like everyone else. Stop having hysterics.

I guess the more I learn the less surprised I am that the GOP is trying to make the Big 3 go bankrupt. I guess since the next election is 2 years away, they can pull some crap like that. But it sure isn't going to win them back any seats anytime soon.

But I guess I can't fault the GOP or Toyota for wanting the Big 3 to fail.

But they aren't in power. I guess what bugs me is we only have a month to go before these jerks are out of office and they are still reaking havoc on our economy!

And boy have you jerks enjoyed it. Don't get used to this kind of power. It'll be a looooooong time before you feel power like this again.

Wait till we tax the shit out of Honda and Toyota, or turn their factories Union.

That's one of their biggest fears. That's why they want them to go bankrupt.

I hope someone you love has a pension and it goes bye bye.

I usually don't wish bad on people, but why should I care about people who don't care about us?

Michigan is surrounded by the Great Lakes. I suspect Michigan will be successful eventually no matter what. Whether we have an auto industry or not.

Of course I defend wages for all Americans, even in the deep dirty south. Even though they don't care about me, I know we are all in this together.

I have steadfastly said that war with Iran would be a mistake, so you are lying about me.

If my information is correct, I don't think it is the wages of UAW auto workers that is too high, it's the benefits. Their benefits now cost more than their wages. NOBODY ELSE IN THE COUNTRY HAS THAT SHIT BIRD, WHY SHOULD THEY?????

I believe in clean air and clean water. I support neither individual, nor group pollution whether by government or corporation.

Their pensions are guaranteed by the government just like everyone else. Stop having hysterics.

You seem to side with the people that support all those things. You don't see their evil but you see us as evil. I think you are a bullshitter.

Union jobs at the Big Three plants pay a dollar or two more an hour -- about $26 an hour compared with $24 or $25 an hour for the nonunion jobs at the foreign plants. But compensation at the American automakers swells to an average of $55 an hour when health care, cost of living and other benefits are counted, compared with $48 an hour, on average, at Toyota.

Shifting Michigan Southward; Foreign Automakers, Settled in South, Set Industry's Pace - New York Times

Chicken or the egg....

Hey, as long as the red necks making $15 hr can get this economy going with their spending power, I'm ok with foreign car companies paying them those wages.

Why are their economies sucking too?

They aren't union and apparently they give 110% when they show up to work. :lol:

Sometimes I think that's why they wanted communism to fall. YOu can't get commies to work hard. But give them a free market capitalist society and all of the sudden you got people fighting each other for shitty jobs in Alabama.

:lol:

Chicken or the egg....
Republicans wanting to destroy the unions came first. And I think they are taking this opportunity to do it, never thinking or even caring what it will mean to the working class.

On second thought, they probably have thought about it. They just don't give a damn about the working class.

You seem to side with the people that support all those things. You don't see their evil but you see us as evil. I think you are a bullshitter.

Union jobs at the Big Three plants pay a dollar or two more an hour -- about $26 an hour compared with $24 or $25 an hour for the nonunion jobs at the foreign plants. But compensation at the American automakers swells to an average of $55 an hour when health care, cost of living and other benefits are counted, compared with $48 an hour, on average, at Toyota.

Shifting Michigan Southward; Foreign Automakers, Settled in South, Set Industry's Pace - New York Times

So what you are saying that in order to save their entire world and prevent all this calamity from coming down on their head, the UAW would not compromise $7 per hour in benefits?

We're supposed to be sympathetic to that? I hope their union heads rot in hell because I have to think the membership isn't that stupid. They would rather blow up the auto industry than compromise $7 on $55/hr package.

ASSHOLES!

Republicans wanting to destroy the unions came first. And I think they are taking this opportunity to do it, never thinking or even caring what it will mean to the working class.

On second thought, they probably have thought about it. They just don't give a damn about the working class.

Sealy just told us, it will cost $7/hr. Non-union gets $48/hr total comp as compared to $55/hr. EEEEEWWWWW....starvation wages them is......please chicken little.

Hey, as long as the red necks making $15 hr can get this economy going with their spending power, I'm ok with foreign car companies paying them those wages.

Why are their economies sucking too?

They aren't union and apparently they give 110% when they show up to work. :lol:

You just said they get $25/hr.....which is it $15 or $25? Make up your mind.

You know that 2 out of 3 Wall Street bankers are Dems right? You know Gates and Buffet and the rest of the "titans of industry" are Dems right?

I hate to blow up your propaganda inspired vision of who Repubs are, but in my experience most of them are just workaday folks. A larger number of small business people sure, but as The Bama says, most small business wouldn't make $250k. So, saying they don't care about the working class is saying they don't care about themselves.....hardly likely.

So what you are saying that in order to save their entire world and prevent all this calamity from coming down on their head, the UAW would not compromise $7 per hour in benefits?

We're supposed to be sympathetic to that? I hope their union heads rot in hell because I have to think the membership isn't that stupid. They would rather blow up the auto industry than compromise $7 on $55/hr package.

ASSHOLES!

Then what would be the point to being union if they just bend over and give all that they worked for away? They already gave enough concessions.

They could give up everything, the deep dirty south wants the unions broken. And it's not just the dirty south. Corporations in Michigan also want to break the unions. I'm sure Ford and GM want to also. They can all fuck off. Why should labor give up anymore? Pensions to retirees are not on the table. Job banks, gone. Starting people off at $15, fine. But you aren't taking a retirees pension away.

Do you know what my brother told me today? That Ford in Tennessee or Kentucky are union, but employees don't have to be union. BUT, if the company fires that person, the union has to defend them anyways.

Anyways, I would conceed now if I were the unions and just get it all back next year when the GOP is gone.

Forum List

Back