Republicans Nominate Nazi for IL-3 Congressional Seat

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
The sad thing is, I grew up in this district. He's got no chance of winning in the general, of course. Dan Lipinski can continue on with his hereditary Congressional Seat.

But come on, GOP, 20,000 of you voted for this guy in the primary!!!

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones wins Republican nomination for Illinois congressional seat

Marcus DiPaola | Chicago Sun-Times | AP
Arthur Jones
Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones has won the Republican nomination for one of Illinois' congressional seats.

Jones, a Holocaust denier and self-described former leader of the American Nazi Party, won the nomination by running as the sole candidate in Tuesday's GOP primary for the 3rd District outside Chicago.

Jones, 70, will try to unseat the incumbent, Rep. Dan Lipinski, who narrowly edged challenger Marie Newman in the Democratic primary.

The sad thing is, I grew up in this district. He's got no chance of winning in the general, of course. Dan Lipinski can continue on with his hereditary Congressional Seat.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones wins Republican nomination for Illinois congressional seat

Arthur Jones
Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones has won the Republican nomination for one of Illinois' congressional seats.

Jones, a Holocaust denier and self-described former leader of the American Nazi Party, won the nomination by running as the sole candidate in Tuesday's GOP primary for the 3rd District outside Chicago.

Jones, 70, will try to unseat the incumbent, Rep. Dan Lipinski, who narrowly edged challenger Marie Newman in the Democratic primary.

What other choice do conservatives have to be represented in that district?

Arthur Jones

Lol, should I mention radical keith ellison.....yeah libs actually elected that radical .

Yeah, Illinois has open primaries. What do you bet Dems made sure that happened?

Arthur Jones

illinois-nazis-i-hate-illinois-nazis.png

Last edited:
1. It is a Blue Dog district, so it is Conservative.

2. The Republican candidate ran unopposed.

3. The last time a Republican won that district was in the 1970's.

So it is safe to say the Nazi has no chance of winning and is just a name on the ballot because no one was interested in losing to the Democratic Candidate...

It has been held by the same family since the early 1990's and family names run deep and strong in that region...

Arthur Jones

Illinois has open primaries. It may well have been 20,000 Democrats voting for him.

He has no endorsement from the Republican Party.

Arthur Jones

Illinois has open primaries. It may well have been 20,000 Democrats voting for him.

Those people would have had to vote for all Republican candidates then. The most likely scenario is that most people that voted for him had no idea who he was beyond the only name on their ballot. (It wasn't 20,000)

Arthur Jones

Those people would have had to vote for all Republican candidates then.

Perhaps.

Arthur Jones

Those people would have had to vote for all Republican candidates then. The most likely scenario is that most people that voted for him had no idea who he was beyond the only name on their ballot. (It wasn't 20,000)

I would put that at around 2/3 to 3/4 of those who probably voted for him by rote.

The rest are probably actual to leaning-towards nazis glad to be able to finally vote for one of their own.

Pretty sad and dishonest of the OP.

The guy went unopposed, has no chance of winning, I could only find he got just over 3000 votes not 20000 and the GOP in Illinois is refusing to back him. The guy is a nut and obviously not fit for office.

Forum List

Back