Republicans never me a communist they did not like.

Sorry to rock YOUR world dear but Obama has continued the policys that Bush got started

dear, I hate to break to you but Barry is for single payer and Bush was for privitization of SS. Neither could do what they wanted because the president is not the govt. Do you understand these basics??. Democracy forces them to compromise so policy looks the same in the end but this is because of democracy not because parties are the same. Now do you understand your child like confusion now??

Welcome to your first lesson in American History.

Sorry to rock YOUR world dear but Obama has continued the policys that Bush got started

dear, I hate to break to you but Barry is for single payer and Bush was for privitization of SS. Neither could do what they wanted because the president is not the govt. Do you understand these basics??. Democracy forces them to compromise so policy looks the same in the end but this is because of democracy not because parties are the same. Now do you understand your child like confusion now??

Welcome to your first lesson in American History.
well since you are still playing the evading game and you want to change the subject,okay I'll play it. the president is SUPPOSE to work for the people and serve them according to the constitution but thats not the way it is in reality unfortunately.

In the REAL world,the president is just a puppet for the establishment and serves them.Obama and Bush did those things you mentioned but thats because they were doing what their masters told them to do so the sheep think they have one person to put all the blame on.

The last REAL president we had that followed the constitution and served the people instead of the bankers paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963.

Thats what happens if you dont do what your masters tell you to do which is what every president has done since then and why they have all stayed alive.If you can accept those facts we'll continue otherwise discussions over.

three days later and STILL no reply from PC or her supporters knowing they have been taken to school with cold hard facts they cant get around.:biggrin:
Did ya' think maybe she has ya' on ignore?

Did ya' think of THAT rimjob?
She doesn't have me on ignore. :lol:

I know.Me neither.:biggrin: I asked here recently in her recent sports thread who that ugly looking jap girl is in her avatar saying that was one ugly looking creature and she replied saying your mama making it clear she doesnt have me on ignore either.:biggrin:

It's too much fun calling her out on her lies so I'm not about to put her on ignore and miss all the fun.:biggrin:

she is not just a troll,she is a LYING troll.I once neg repped her once when we had that old system and she sent me a pm about it.then when I replied back,she came on a thread i was posting at in the conspiracy section" a section she never even posts in no less" and said not to send her any pm's in the future and when i replied back saying i was only returning a pm she sent to me originally,she went on to lie and say she never sends pm's to people.

she THEN went on to tell me that we should agree to never send pm messages to each other in the future which i agreed to and kept my part of the bargain to.

Yet when i neg repped her again in the future,she then sent me ANOTHER pm about the rep AFTER telling me not to send any pm's to her in the future.such a sad excuse for a human being.

if she hunted me down in the conspiracy section to find me,a section she never even posts in no less,then there is no way in hell she doesnt know about this thread,a section she posts in everyday.:lmao:

. the president is SUPPOSE to work for the people.

too stupid as always, the president is not the government so can only do what the Congress, Court, press, and electorate will let him do. If everyone was conservative you'd have privatized SS, If everyone was liberal you'd have single payer. Since everyone is evenly divided you get divided policy.

Simple enough even for a conspiracy nutcase??

. the president is SUPPOSE to work for the people.

too stupid as always, the president is not the government so can only do what the Congress, Court, press, and electorate will let him do. If everyone was conservative you'd have privatized SS, If everyone was liberal you'd have single payer. Since everyone is evenly divided you get divided policy.

Simple enough even for a conspiracy nutcase??

since all you do is play dodgeball and evade facts then like i said,Im done with you.go play along now kiddie,im tired of your constant game of dodgeball.

when you're ready to grow up and address OP's will talk.

Last edited:
LOL at RimJob's long winded and rambling responses.

this coming from madnutcase who LIES when he says he never said something that he DID say then evades it when called out on that lie and changes the subject.

How pathetic that you carry a grudge about a sports topic from last summer that you LIED about over here into another section.

how pathetic you are such a troll you never even read OP'S of threads.

That is so pathetic that you understand what I said about JFK to be the truth yet you are so immature,you cant get over some grudge about a football team in the sports section from last summer that you carry that grudge over from that section to here.:rolleyes-41:

I took you off ignore for a second since we were not in the sports section with the mistaken belief that you MIGHT actually read the OP -something you never do in the sports section,but you do the same thing EVERYWHERE you go,just troll threads and dont ever bothering to look at the OP's of posters. back to ignore troll till you're ready to grow up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back