Republicans need to agree with Obama

Telling that same company..."and if you DO make a profit, you will be less taxed on it " gives them the incentive to strive.

So, your position is, that if a small business is struggling to make a profit, and we cut their taxes, they will work harder. If we raise their taxes, they will work less. Making a profit has nothing to do with their level of effort.

Wow.

Struggling to find a glimmer of possibility you will understand. It isn't so much they will work harder as still be a viable business to continue working. I find it interesting that your first choice is to tax struggling businesses and leave those who receive government benefits at the feed lot. Making a profit has everything to do with controlling your costs and taxes certainly are a big part of that equation.

With the recent jobs data in, surely even Obama must realize his Stimulus was a failure. We need to grow the economy, not the government. Republicans need to bring Obama out of his Failed Keynesian Foxhole and back into the sunlight of true growth and prosperity

Jobs Picture Gets Even Worse as Rate Swells to 9.2%

Last edited:
With the recent jobs data in, surely even Obama must realize his Stimulus was a failure. We need to grow the economy, not the government. republicans need to bring Obama out of his Failed Keynesian Foxhole and back into the sunlight of true growth and prosperity

I hate that i was right about the bailouts and stimulus just making it take longer to fix things and in the long run making everything worse.

I wish I was wrong but alas reality bites and the policies obama is persuing are not working at all, they are worse than bush policy as far as the economy goes.

With the recent jobs data in, surely even Obama must realize his Stimulus was a failure. We need to grow the economy, not the government. republicans need to bring Obama out of his Failed Keynesian Foxhole and back into the sunlight of true growth and prosperity

I hate that i was right about the bailouts and stimulus just making it take longer to fix things and in the long run making everything worse.

I wish I was wrong but alas reality bites and the policies obama is persuing are not working at all, they are worse than bush policy as far as the economy goes.

SecTres Paul Mellon's advise was to "Step aside and let the market reprice"

Unemployment dropped from 12% down to 4 in 18 months, 2 years later you could not find an unemployed American. Then Coolidge decided not to run in 1928 and Hoover had his chance to try out his Soviet inspired Progressive ideas.

Step aside and let the market reprice. Sure. Why not.

Then when all these businesses fail, at least we'll have someone to point the finger at.

But it won't be the Republicans that touted the "market repricing" (what a white-wash of a term by the way...sounds so nice almost doesn't it?) who will be blamed...they'll still be Blaming Barack!!

Forum List

Back