Republicans must feel their world is crumbling

When state's rights are unconstitutionally usurped, yeah. :slap:

States don't have rights. People do. States have powers. And the State doesn't have the power to violate individual's rights nor apply their laws unequally to US citizens.

See the 14th amendment.

Let's see, no gay vote, no women vote, no Hispanic vote, Republicans are divided on a nominee, old Republicans are dying off, you have no youth vote, I think you ought to revise your odds of winning in 2016 and for quite a few years after that.
Yeah, that's why dems lost their ass in 2014. Reality at the polls once again displays a direct conflict with dem/gay propaganda and actual facts.. You can double that loss for 2016. People don't like their voices duct taped..

More folks voted for democratic candidates for both the house and senate than for republican candidates.

You're mistaking gerrymandering for the will of the American people. As your ilk is wot to do.

Let's see, no gay vote, no women vote, no Hispanic vote, Republicans are divided on a nominee, old Republicans are dying off, you have no youth vote, I think you ought to revise your odds of winning in 2016 and for quite a few years after that.
Yeah, that's why dems lost their ass in 2014. Reality at the polls once again displays a direct conflict with dem/gay propaganda and actual facts.. You can double that loss for 2016. People don't like their voices duct taped..

Dems lost because historically they don't turn out for midterms. The 2014 midterms were the lowest turnout in 72 years and that means Republicans showed up just enough to take the election. The turnout was just 36.4% which means you beat an 18.2% turnout of Dems. Wow what bragging rights. the 2016 election will be different because you have 23 R Senate seats up for reelection and only 10 D seats. The other problem the GOP faces is the need for them to appeal from the center to pick up Hispanics and Gays by doing so, they anger the Tea Party and a whole raft of voters stay home. Glad its not my problem.

I love this post. It really spells out how deluded the left is.

You're saying Republicans won because your team didn't come out to vote for your crop of candidates.

And so somehow that negates the historic win of the Republican party.

Too funny! That's what happens in every election. One political team garners more votes than the other.

:lol:

As with any old, decrepit building which cannot be saved the US needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt from scratch with proper materials and by proper standards.

More folks voted for democratic candidates for both the house and senate than for republican candidates.

You're mistaking gerrymandering for the will of the American people. As your ilk is wot to do.

I see that you didn't see my response to you in the other thread re: gerrymandering.

Both sides are guilty.

Here's one of my faves.

"So what is one of the worst examples of gerrymandering in the country? What is the example that the national media uses when talking about gerrymandering?

Illinois' congressional district 4, including parts of Chicago, represented by congressman Luis Gutierrez. Check out the map below and tell me if you don't think this is the most ridiculous political game ever.

Apparently they had to run the district through the middle of Interstate 294 so that they could maintain a contiguous area of homogenous constituents."

District-4.jpg

Illinois Congressional District 4 Worst Example Of Gerrymandering Getting Real

There are gay rights, being able to get married. This destroys anti gay laws in Red State after Red State. Republicans so angry, they may try to cut off nose to spite face.

http://www.newsweek.com/following-s...sissippi-may-stop-issuing-any-marriage-347740
After Gay Marriage Decision, Mississippi May Stop Issuing All Marriage Licenses

Mississippi Republicans Panic May Stop Issuing ALL Marriage Licenses FreakOutNation

Millions of people being able to keep their health care. That means people diagnosed early will live, family members will live. There will be less cost than using the emergency room for primary health care and people will have better and safer lives. Republicans are furious.

Taking down that traitorous confederate flag. Cuts right to the heart of the Republican Party.

Donald Trump exposes Hispanics to hateful racism and zooms up in the GOP polls.

The entire GOP agenda is completely falling apart. And, it's all happening during the tail end of Obama's presidency.
Wrong yet again,Lets look,the Repubs have both houses,the vast majority of state houses,along with the majority of governorship's,yep world is falling apart.

[Wrong yet again, Lets look,the Repubs have both houses,t he vast majority of state houses, along with the majority of governorship's, yep world is falling apart.

Yea it is. See, many of us voted for Republicans with the expectations that they would DO something. Those expectations have turned out to be false. Therefore the only thing 2014 has done is make people like me LESS willing to vote for Republicans in 2016.

[Wrong yet again, Lets look,the Repubs have both houses,t he vast majority of state houses, along with the majority of governorship's, yep world is falling apart.

Yea it is. See, many of us voted for Republicans with the expectations that they would DO something. Those expectations have turned out to be false. Therefore the only thing 2014 has done is make people like me LESS willing to vote for Republicans in 2016.
So you would vote for who then?

What were your expectations? what did you want?

There are gay rights, being able to get married. This destroys anti gay laws in Red State after Red State. Republicans so angry, they may try to cut off nose to spite face.

http://www.newsweek.com/following-s...sissippi-may-stop-issuing-any-marriage-347740
After Gay Marriage Decision, Mississippi May Stop Issuing All Marriage Licenses

Mississippi Republicans Panic May Stop Issuing ALL Marriage Licenses FreakOutNation

Millions of people being able to keep their health care. That means people diagnosed early will live, family members will live. There will be less cost than using the emergency room for primary health care and people will have better and safer lives. Republicans are furious.

Taking down that traitorous confederate flag. Cuts right to the heart of the Republican Party.

Donald Trump exposes Hispanics to hateful racism and zooms up in the GOP polls.

The entire GOP agenda is completely falling apart. And, it's all happening during the tail end of Obama's presidency.

The ALWAYS feel like their world is crumbling!

What were your expectations? what did you want?

Very simple...... The Republican Majority forcing up or down votes on basic and straightforward legislation to fix the problems here in the USA.

For example a vote on a bill that would REQUIRED CCW License reciprocity across the country. No amendments, no extra trash. Just vote for or against it. Make these people take stands on issues.

New Topics

Forum List

Back