Republicans must feel their world is crumbling

There are gay rights, being able to get married. This destroys anti gay laws in Red State after Red State. Republicans so angry, they may try to cut off nose to spite face.

http://www.newsweek.com/following-s...sissippi-may-stop-issuing-any-marriage-347740
After Gay Marriage Decision, Mississippi May Stop Issuing All Marriage Licenses

Mississippi Republicans Panic May Stop Issuing ALL Marriage Licenses FreakOutNation

Millions of people being able to keep their health care. That means people diagnosed early will live, family members will live. There will be less cost than using the emergency room for primary health care and people will have better and safer lives. Republicans are furious.

Taking down that traitorous confederate flag. Cuts right to the heart of the Republican Party.

Donald Trump exposes Hispanics to hateful racism and zooms up in the GOP polls.

The entire GOP agenda is completely falling apart. And, it's all happening during the tail end of Obama's presidency.

More lies from the hil. Talk about falling apart. Wow. Just endless lies, deceit, corruption etc.

Hillary s Private Email -- Top White House Aides Knew since 2009 National Review Online

Only progs use phrases like "world crumbling" in a political context because they see everything through a veil of emotion.

"Republicans must feel their world is crumbling"

A ridiculous and unfounded perception.

Most conservatives fear change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.
In other words, "Republicans must feel their world is crumbling".

“This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine, always accompanied (as it is today) by extravagant praise of liberty, robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves.”

When did you first decide the constitution wasn't so good after all. I thought right wingers loved it.

Let's see, no gay vote, no women vote, no Hispanic vote, Republicans are divided on a nominee, old Republicans are dying off, you have no youth vote, I think you ought to revise your odds of winning in 2016 and for quite a few years after that.
Yeah, that's why dems lost their ass in 2014. Reality at the polls once again displays a direct conflict with dem/gay propaganda and actual facts.. You can double that loss for 2016. People don't like their voices duct taped..

Probably not, but I know several who would help pay to have yours duct taped.

“This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine, always accompanied (as it is today) by extravagant praise of liberty, robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves.”

When did you first decide the constitution wasn't so good after all. I thought right wingers loved it.
That's a quote from one of the "unelected committee of nine". :slap:

The feeling is not so much as though the world is crumbling.

More like a very young daughter has been raped.

But I know you liberals can't see the difference so keep calm and canter on.

The entire GOP agenda is completely falling apart. And, it's all happening during the tail end of Obama's presidency.

I'm a Conservative not a Republican but I'll say this..... If I were approached by a foreign entity looking for help destroying this nation; I'm not certain it would take much to get my help.

Taking down that traitorous confederate flag. Cuts right to the heart of the Republican Party.

The confederate flag has nothing to do with the Republican party. In fact, I am sure that you can find southern democrats that oppose the ban of the confederate flag as well.

It is truly a 'Southern' theme. One I don't care much about.

I know there are democrats in GA raising hell over the idea, but the national media won't show them. But some small time state representative that is republican can get national exposure on this issue.

But hey, as long as the conservatives and Fox news don't realize this 'problem', I guess I'll just keep quiet about it......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, until 2016... dumb dumb dumb dumb democrats. That math is going to hurt. Enjoy your utopia for the 17 months you have it...

You were wrong about 2012 and you are dead wrong about 2016. Republicans will lose the White House again and most likely give back the Senate. They will hold onto the House despite receiving considerably fewer votes in combined House races.

Of course it was. One of the ones who lost. Why should he be any different than the big babies here who are claiming the world will end?

I'm a Conservative not a Republican but I'll say this..... If I were approached by a foreign entity looking for help destroying this nation; I'm not certain it would take much to get my help.
We know.

The feeling is not so much as though the world is crumbling.

More like a very young daughter has been raped.

But I know you liberals can't see the difference so keep calm and canter on.

Why do conservatives see nearly everything in terms of sodomy, rape, or war. On message boards everywhere, Faux News, and con-talk-radio. And there are preachers and Republican politicians constantly being indicted for one of these things.

Most conservatives fear change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

And yet, when I look at the Democrat Presidential Candidates...all I see staring back are white faces from the Northeast...

Hillary Clinton, Senator NY.
Bernie Sanders, Senator VT.
Martin O'Malley, Governor MD.
Joe Biden, VP former Senator DE.
Democrat Diversity.png

Let's see, no gay vote, no women vote, no Hispanic vote, Republicans are divided on a nominee, old Republicans are dying off, you have no youth vote, I think you ought to revise your odds of winning in 2016 and for quite a few years after that.
Yeah, that's why dems lost their ass in 2014. Reality at the polls once again displays a direct conflict with dem/gay propaganda and actual facts.. You can double that loss for 2016. People don't like their voices duct taped..

Dems lost because historically they don't turn out for midterms. The 2014 midterms were the lowest turnout in 72 years and that means Republicans showed up just enough to take the election. The turnout was just 36.4% which means you beat an 18.2% turnout of Dems. Wow what bragging rights. the 2016 election will be different because you have 23 R Senate seats up for reelection and only 10 D seats. The other problem the GOP faces is the need for them to appeal from the center to pick up Hispanics and Gays by doing so, they anger the Tea Party and a whole raft of voters stay home. Glad its not my problem.
But somehow they think they can win without minorities. Why would they believe that?

Pardon me, but don't they own the house and senate ?

Yeah, until 2016... dumb dumb dumb dumb democrats. That math is going to hurt. Enjoy your utopia for the 17 months you have it...

You were wrong about 2012 and you are dead wrong about 2016. Republicans will lose the White House again and most likely give back the Senate. They will hold onto the House despite receiving considerably fewer votes in combined House races.

Chances are they will get the senate back in 2018.

Of course it was. One of the ones who lost. Why should he be any different than the big babies here who are claiming the world will end?
It's an attempt at garnering some intelligent discussion on the merits of the dissent, you twat. :slap:

It's an attempt at garnering some intelligent discussion on the merits of the dissent, you twat. :slap:

There is no intelligence in that idiot's statement.

And yet, when I look at the Democrat Presidential Candidates...all I see staring back are white faces from the Northeast...

Hillary Clinton, Senator NY.
Bernie Sanders, Senator VT.
Martin O'Malley, Governor MD.
Joe Biden, VP former Senator DE.
View attachment 43913

When you consider it is 3 democrats and 1 indy. The chance of one of them being a minority is like 50-50

Hey, wait--women are considered a minority.

Forum List

Back