Republicans More Knowledgeable Than Democrats

Hence the fear of the tea parties. Politicians thrive on an ignorant constituency and they were left unaccountable for far too long,I guess we can say BHO accomplished something.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Politicians absolutely thrive on the ignorance of their constituents, they are absolutely hoping and praying that you are too busy watching, " dances with the stars,' to be paying attention to what they are doing. And you are absolutely right BHO has awoken the sleeping giant because somewhere somehow, the sleeping giant is again awake at the wheel. I think that it was health care that got their attention because it effects them and their physician personally. Many times people don't pay attention until a tax that they were unaware of comes up and bites them in the ass. Then it's got their attention. Also if you don't have a job, that effects you directly and you pay more attention.

Democrats in the old days, the party of JFK, were alot smarter and paid much more attention to what was happening. Of course, those democrats would be considered right wing fanatics in today's world. If you are ever interested, read, " A national party no more," by Zell Miller. The extreme left hijacked the democratic party years ago, it does not even resemble the old party. JFK would be rolling in his grave if he could see it today.

I guess the old party were democrats and the new party has been dumbed down and should be called the dumbacrats.:lol: Keep in mind, dumb is where they want you.:lol:

There is no question that republicans are more knowledgeable about the "facts"

Other facts that should have been asked in the survey
1. Obama was born in Kenya
2. Healthcare includes death panels
3. Obama is a Muslim
4. Obama has quadrupled the deficit
5. People on welfare drive Cadilac Escallades
6. The economy is failing
7. There is nothing wrong with the environment
8. The American public loves the republicans

The one questions where Democrats led? How many troops have been killed in these fiascos. The reason Republicans have no idea how many American troops have been killed in Iraq is because they simply don't care. That's it. They just don't care.

When it's brought up that they sent our troops over with old and rusty equipment, they didn't even blink. No answer. No apology. Not even a scramble to get them updated equipment. THEY DON'T CARE!

They let our troops come back to moldy and dirty hospitals and worked to cut troop benefits.

So how do they manage to convince troops they care? By playing the God card and insisting it's the Democrats who have no patriotism.

How people can insist they are patriots and talk about seceding and hoping the president fails is beyond me.

Soldiers are naturally trusting of our leaders. But they have been ill served the last eight years. When we have a president who is finally trying to figure out a real strategy that would serve both the country and our troops, for the first time in eight long years, these "patriots" accuse him of "dithering". The very same people who are the cause of so many American dead and injured call for even more "action" without a bit of thought or a trace of strategy.

Go ahead. Call me names. It's true. That is this Republican Party. Not a bit of caring. Not a crumb of apology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back