Republicans...meet YOUR daddy

The 5-4 Supreme Court ruling in the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission allows corporations, which are now 'people' the same rights as individuals in their ability to spend freely on political advertising, even if those advertisements explicitly advocate the election or defeat of a federal candidate.

Meet a 'person'...Citgo Petroleum Corporation (or Citgo)
A United States-incorporated, Venezuela-owned refiner and marketer of gasoline, lubricants, petrochemicals, and other petroleum products.

CITGO Timeline - The 1990s
CITGO Becomes Wholly Owned by PDVSA

PDVSA - Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A. (PDVSA [pronounced Peh-deh-VEH-sah]) [Petroleums of Venezuela] is the Venezuelan state-owned petroleum company.

Republicans...meet YOUR daddy...he's all YOURS now!

hugo-chavez_w_fidel-castro.jpg

He hates all Americans so he will advertise against all candidates? He hates all current office holders so he will advertise for all challengers?

Oh, wiat. I get it. He's a secretive, controlling dictator so he will support all Democrat Candidates. That's why you're so smug. I see... Future Democrat victories are assured.

Which is ironic because Chavez is a buddy of Obama.
chavez-obama.jpg

I f anything the ruling gives the Chinese cover to resume their support of Democratic Party candidates, who can then sell them covert secrets about our military capabilities.

And here is REPUBLICAN Richard Nixon with his dear friend and mass murderer Chairman Mao

nixon_mao.jpg

And here is REPUBLICAN Don Rumsfeld with his good buddy Saddam Hussein

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Aren't photo ops great?

Last edited:
chavez-obama.jpg

I f anything the ruling gives the Chinese cover to resume their support of Democratic Party candidates, who can then sell them covert secrets about our military capabilities.

And here is REPUBLICAN Richard Nixon with his dear friend and mass murderer Chairman Mao

nixon_mao.jpg

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Aren't photo ops great?

Isn't it terrible when you have to meet heads of state of other countries.

chavez-obama.jpg

nixon_mao.jpg

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Aren't photo ops great?

and i believe the CONTEXT of the later two images is vastly different than the Obama/Chavez pic

chavez-obama.jpg

nixon_mao.jpg

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Aren't photo ops great?

Thank you for your post, which was completely unresponsive to what I posted. But in your inattention to detail you assumed I said something I didn't.
This makes you look (again) like the tool of the left wing that you actually are.
Thanks again.

chavez-obama.jpg

nixon_mao.jpg

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Aren't photo ops great?

Do you mean like meeting head of state Chavez?

nixon_mao.jpg

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Aren't photo ops great?

Do you mean like meeting head of state Chavez?

That meeting was perfectly normal for Obama to meet with Chavez. It was nothing out of the ordinary for that but turn about is fair play considering how many liberals blasted that photo of Bush's top aid meeting with Saddam as proof that he was working in cohoots with him.

nixon_mao.jpg

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Aren't photo ops great?

and i believe the CONTEXT of the later two images is vastly different than the Obama/Chavez pic
nope, i was incorrect
i was thinking it was from a meeting before he was elected, but i was wrong

Barack Obama And Venezuela President Hugo Chavez Meet For First Time And Shake Hands And Joke | World News | Sky News

The 5-4 Supreme Court ruling in the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission allows corporations, which are now 'people' the same rights as individuals in their ability to spend freely on political advertising, even if those advertisements explicitly advocate the election or defeat of a federal candidate.

A United States-incorporated, Venezuela-owned refiner and marketer of gasoline, lubricants, petrochemicals, and other petroleum products.

PDVSA - Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A. (PDVSA [pronounced Peh-deh-VEH-sah]) [Petroleums of Venezuela] is the Venezuelan state-owned petroleum company.

Hey bigmouff, why don't ya tell us what ya think of GE and the MSNBC and their untoward influence on elections?? and why' don't you tell us why all the lip prints on the chavez azz are libtard lip prints.. go ahead whydonchya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Citigo is the Kennedy Clan's sugar daddy. Everybody has known this for a long time and was advised not to shop at Citigo so as not to give support to Hugo Chavez and the Kennedy's..and the last I recall the Kennedy's are all DEMOCRATS.
So you're OK with Chavez influencing our elections?

You fools are ruled by Corporations. That's why you don't have a Universal National Health Care System. Pathetic as it is but you provide every Iraqi with free medical yet deny your own citizens the same right. How pathetic and really stupid you are.

We dont have a Universal National Health Care System because we dont want one.

BTW this is still another thread showing that the left still hasnt read the opinion they are so upset over.

You fools are ruled by Corporations. That's why you don't have a Universal National Health Care System. Pathetic as it is but you provide every Iraqi with free medical yet deny your own citizens the same right. How pathetic and really stupid you are.

The number one cause of bankruptcies are medical bills.

We have a "National Health Care System". It's called, "Visiting the Emergency Room" and costs 10 times the amount of "national health care". Try explaining that to Jethro and Ellie Mae.

These guys could never back Republicans. How would they explain it to all their bastard Hollywood children, like Sean Penn and Danny Glover?

correct me if i'm wrong, but this ruling did not "now" establish corps as persons, this has already been established, this merely elevated their rights to include free speech....

Further the ruling simply puts as back to where we were in 2003 and before.

The congress has announce they will try to 'correct' this by passing a constitutional law in the near future.

The question we should ALL be asking is why our so-called leaders passed a law, once again, that did not stand up to the test of the constitution.
The Democrats are actually going to pass a law prohibiting free speech?

Please tell Me this is true. They would lose so many seats come November.

We have a "National Health Care System". It's called, "Visiting the Emergency Room" and costs 10 times the amount of "national health care". Try explaining that to Jethro and Ellie Mae.

So we need to reform insurance. Do that and the problem is solved, no government takeover needed. Explain that to the limousine liberals.

So we need to reform insurance. Do that and the problem is solved, no government takeover needed. Explain that to the limousine liberals.
None of the plans proposed involve government takeover. A public option means a government entity like Medicare would distribute money to doctors, the same as private insurance companies do.
I thought cons liked competition.

None of the plans proposed involve government takeover. A public option means a government entity like Medicare would distribute money to doctors, the same as private insurance companies do.
I thought cons liked competition.

We do. The problem is, it's hard to compete with a company that doesn't have to turn a profit to keep itself in business.

Forum List

Back