Republicans like to think they understand the concept of “free shit” but actually don’t

it’s a phrase used by republicans to denigrate the left for wanting tuition free college or socialized healthcare, but they don’t really understand how these concepts are no different than programs already in place.

When a republican’s house is on fire or they need police assistance do they pay the responders personally? Uh no. They keep the “free shit”. You see, something like free tuition or socialized medicine are no different. All of these programs are paid for with tax payer revenue. Bernie, after all, has tax proposals to pay for his ideas.

I pay taxes as a property owner, I pay taxes as a consumer, I pay taxes as a employer / employee, I understand these maybe foreign to you, but most do understand. The problem isn’t who’s taxed what, the problem is our local, state and federal government spend more then they have, are you this naive? We finally have someone who understands this and your lazy ass wants more free shit! What’s it take for you morons to understand, nothing is free!!!!

Most local and state governments are not permitted to spend more than they take in.

Sorry, but you have no clue what you are talking about, this personifies my point, thanks for that much...

Sorry but I do.

PolitiFact - Sen. John Cornyn says 49 states have a balanced budget amendment in their state constitutions

Now do you know of cities that spend more than they take in?

I can explain "free sh!t".

When Obama "lent" the car companies $16 billion, he made them pay it back with interest. America made money. That was a loan. It wasn't "free sh!t"

When Trump gave farmers more than double that amount and they don't have to pay it back, then that was "free sh!t".

The only bad thing was that most of the money went to super rich farmers that probably didn't need the money all that much.

I wonder how much Senator Joni Ernst got? Remember when she got nearly a half million from the farm bill?

Study: More than half of Trump farm aid went to biggest farms

We lost billions on the car companies. While the statement is true on who got farm bailouts the idea that the auto companies paid their "loans" back with interest is a lie.

I can explain "free sh!t".

When Obama "lent" the car companies $16 billion, he made them pay it back with interest. America made money. That was a loan. It wasn't "free sh!t"

When Trump gave farmers more than double that amount and they don't have to pay it back, then that was "free sh!t".

The only bad thing was that most of the money went to super rich farmers that probably didn't need the money all that much.

I wonder how much Senator Joni Ernst got? Remember when she got nearly a half million from the farm bill?

Study: More than half of Trump farm aid went to biggest farms

When Obama "lent" the car companies $16 billion, he made them pay it back with interest.

But they didn't "pay it back".

America made money.

American lost money on the loans to auto companies.

The ignorance of the left is astounding. The auto industry took the TARP bailout money and used it to “pay” the Obama bailout money. Then they walked off into the sunset with the Obama bailout billions while idiot leftists (who claim to loathe “corporate welfare”) applauded.

Democrats in Congress must spend every waking moment doubles-over laughing at how easy it is to dupe their mindless minions.

Forum List

Back