Republicans like to think they understand the concept of “free shit” but actually don’t

Why does the far left understand the concept of "free shit" better than republicans? Maybe because they live under tarps in the House Speaker's district?

Free tuition means the people who are going to school don't pay...the taxpayer pays.

That means you pay for school whether you go or not. If you decide to NOT go to college...tough shit, you are going to pay for it any way...and you will continue to pay as long as you live!

That's what "FREE" means!

Once they graduate they pay taxes to pay for this program.

That noted, this is how almost all of education is paid for.

And I'm against that too. Where I live, our schools are funded via property tax. I don't have any kids in school--never had, and neither has any of my tenants.

It works like this, you pay on what your property is valued at by the county. The county pays the city tax which is mostly for the schools. Because the tax is based on property value and not on how many kids you have in the school system, it's highway robbery for those of us that don't have any kids in school.

I may be paying twice as much for our schools with no kids in it, than the guy down the street that has five kids in school, but is paying half of what I pay. So of course I object to it.

Free tuition means the people who are going to school don't pay...the taxpayer pays.

That means you pay for school whether you go or not. If you decide to NOT go to college...tough shit, you are going to pay for it any way...and you will continue to pay as long as you live!

On average:
People who go to college earn substantially more than people who don’t.

People who go to college contribute more to the economy than people who don’t

People who go to college are less dependent on government services than people who don’t.

Great, they can take out loans so they can eventually make the big bucks.

Exactly. So my taxes go up to pay for some kid in college to be a lawyer. He graduates and becomes a successful lawyer. So now, after I helped pay his way through college, I need his services, and because he's a good lawyer, he now charges me $500.00 an hour.

What's fair about that?

it’s a phrase used by republicans to denigrate the left for wanting tuition free college or socialized healthcare, but they don’t really understand how these concepts are no different than programs already in place.

When a republican’s house is on fire or they need police assistance do they pay the responders personally? Uh no. They keep the “free shit”. You see, something like free tuition or socialized medicine are no different. All of these programs are paid for with tax payer revenue. Bernie, after all, has tax proposals to pay for his ideas.
First of all Fire departments aren’t paid for by general taxes they are paid for with property taxes. Which is pretty much insurance that home owners pay for because they have a vested interest. Much like health insurance should be. You may need it so it’s probably a good idea to go buy some.

Tuition is nothing even remotely close to insurance. That’s just pure fucking greed of white liberals. Wanting the poor and minority communities to pay taxes so Suzy Fatass Hairy Armpits can spend eight years getting a gender studies and oppressed fat pig degree.

Buy a house and start paying for firemen, get some health insurance so the rest of us don’t have to pay for your worthless ass and pay off your own fucking student loans.

On average:

People who go to college are less dependent on government services than people who don’t.
THAT depends on what you study...

A plumber with a year or two of trade school makes a lot more that someone who doesn't even understand human "plumbing" (and who has a college degree in thinking chicks have dicks!!!)...

Cool. There’s 100 million Americans without college degrees. What are we going to do with 100 million plumbers?

Obviously, you skipped the first two words of my post.

There are plenty of other jobs besides being a plumber. The problem today is that if a kid gets some kind of eduction, they feel they shouldn't have to work with their muscles and sweat. If they are going to spend the time for advanced education, they want to go to work every day with a dress shirt and tie to sit behind a desk somewhere.

On average:

Correct. So in other words, college is an investment. An investment is when you use your own money, eventually get that money back, plus a profit.

The federal government should not be funding investments. If you want to make that investment and take the chance, that should be on you--not the taxpayer.

it’s a phrase used by republicans to denigrate the left for wanting tuition free college or socialized healthcare, but they don’t really understand how these concepts are no different than programs already in place.

When a republican’s house is on fire or they need police assistance do they pay the responders personally? Uh no. They keep the “free shit”. You see, something like free tuition or socialized medicine are no different. All of these programs are paid for with tax payer revenue. Bernie, after all, has tax proposals to pay for his ideas.

03fc1caa2472a83f323ed63c4ed9005a.jpg

3choxbotmdb41.png

I understand the concept perfectly...

I work, and have the government take the money to pay for lots of shit the lazy Democrats aren't willing to work for...

Right???
Right and in return you get government services you goon lol. Also, the left is more likely to have a higher education therefore they have jobs idiot.
Hell, if the Democrats have jobs, they can buy their own shit, instead of demanding that I pay for it!!!

(And BTW, having a degree in Gender Studies, which teaches you that you can't look in your pants and tell what gender you are, isn't an education... The typical kid in kindergarten can figure THAT out!!!)
They pay taxes too you moron. God you people are so dense.
Hey, did you know that you can actually send the government EXTRA MONEY to pay for all that FREE shit you want to give away, instead of trying to force ME to support a bunch of lazy bums???

Maybe the Democrats should try that, since they're so generous...

(But, sorry, the government doesn't accept food stamps!!!)

When are you going to step up.and start paying for the wars?

The defense of this country is outlined in the US Constitution. Free college is not.

I see no Republican condemning the billions and billions the Fed is pumping into the economy.

Just like you weren't when they did the same under DumBama. Instead, you didn't credit them, you gave DumBama all the credit for saving the economy.

The problem with these Democrat programs is they always want to foot the bill to the rich guy, the guy that creates our jobs. Create this free college program and have everybody pay equally; say a thousand bucks a year for every working person. You'd see how fast people will drop support for this nonsense.

First of all Fire departments aren’t paid for by general taxes they are paid for with property taxes. Which is pretty much insurance that home owners pay for because they have a vested interest. Much like health insurance should be. You may need it so it’s probably a good idea to go buy some.

Tuition is nothing even remotely close to insurance. That’s just pure fucking greed of white liberals. Wanting the poor and minority communities to pay taxes so Suzy Fatass Hairy Armpits can spend eight years getting a gender studies and oppressed fat pig degree.

Buy a house and start paying for firemen, get some health insurance so the rest of us don’t have to pay for your worthless ass and pay off your own fucking student loans.

That's not true in all cases. Out in the sticks, they have volunteer fire departments. If you want that fire protection, you have to pay an annual fee. I have read stories where a persons house or barn caught fire, and the fire department only went there to possibly save the houses next to it, or the outskirts of the property where the fire was at so it didn't spread. But they just sat there and watched the house burn down because they opted not to pay that annual fire protection fee.

Sadly the concept of "free shit" is taken literally by the crazy democrat base who live under tarps. When it rains, all the free shit ends up in the San Francisco bay and the Pacific Ocean.

These crazy republicans keep talking about this "free shit." but I don't know what they are talking about. We pay into the system, we get what we need, education, police, fire, ambulance, food assistance, housing assistance, FEMA assistance when a flood or tornado strikes in our country. There is no such thing as "free stuff." When I see people standing in the ruins of their homes in Oklahoma, New Orleans, Houston, I have some comfort in knowing that help for them is on its way. I am dishearted by the treatment of our folks in Puerto Rico. What is this? Throw paper towels at them???? First thing for our government. Get everything to Puerto Rico.
Or just arrest the clowns that have been storing hurricane relief supplies for Puerto Rico in warehouses for the past 2 years (instead of distributing them), and start passing the supplies out!!!
Get the rest of the relief to them. Housing. Electricity. Plumbing. They have problems with infrastructure. Don't just dump paper towels on them, or on Houston, or Kansas, or New Orleans, or any other place.
Have them go to the warehouses and pick the supplies (including electrical supplies) up, once the Democrat officials that have been hiding them are arrested...

Getting infrastructure up and running is not a matter of getting some equipment or handy-dandy plug-in. Get real. This situation is way out of accusing "Democrats" of something. Stop being a baby. This American territory has been hit repeatedly by Mother Nature. It needs a massive influx of equipment and know-how to revive the island's infrastructure. Thousands of Americans are doing without there, in the poorest conditions.

Bernie is a corrupt hypocritical loonbat and you buy his nonsense.

Once they graduate they pay taxes to pay for this program.

That noted, this is how almost all of education is paid for.

And I'm against that too. Where I live, our schools are funded via property tax. I don't have any kids in school--never had, and neither has any of my tenants.

It works like this, you pay on what your property is valued at by the county. The county pays the city tax which is mostly for the schools. Because the tax is based on property value and not on how many kids you have in the school system, it's highway robbery for those of us that don't have any kids in school.

I may be paying twice as much for our schools with no kids in it, than the guy down the street that has five kids in school, but is paying half of what I pay. So of course I object to it.

Whether you are for or against it is irrelevant. It's how we fund education.

Right and in return you get government services you goon lol. Also, the left is more likely to have a higher education therefore they have jobs idiot.
Hell, if the Democrats have jobs, they can buy their own shit, instead of demanding that I pay for it!!!

(And BTW, having a degree in Gender Studies, which teaches you that you can't look in your pants and tell what gender you are, isn't an education... The typical kid in kindergarten can figure THAT out!!!)
They pay taxes too you moron. God you people are so dense.
Hey, did you know that you can actually send the government EXTRA MONEY to pay for all that FREE shit you want to give away, instead of trying to force ME to support a bunch of lazy bums???

Maybe the Democrats should try that, since they're so generous...

(But, sorry, the government doesn't accept food stamps!!!)

When are you going to step up.and start paying for the wars?

The defense of this country is outlined in the US Constitution. Free college is not.

Nowhere does it state that defense does not have to be paid for and education falls under "general welfare".

The problem with these Democrat programs is they always want to foot the bill to the rich guy, the guy that creates our jobs. Create this free college program and have everybody pay equally; say a thousand bucks a year for every working person. You'd see how fast people will drop support for this nonsense.
Like any program, it must be paid for with a progressive tax system.

I see no Republican condemning the billions and billions the Fed is pumping into the economy.

Theyve been pumping since W. Where were you when O was juicing up that corpse? Neither side cares anymore. Just keep this corpse pumped with fake blood.

If you look up my posts I have condemned Obama big time for that. I find it sad that so many are unable to understand being against something regardless of party.

Theyve been pumping since W. Where were you when O was juicing up that corpse? Neither side cares anymore. Just keep this corpse pumped with fake blood.

If you look up my posts I have condemned Obama big time for that. I find it sad that so many are unable to understand being against something regardless of party.

I believe you. W, O, or trump get no pass from me for pumping this thing up.

Forum List

Back