Republicans left a message at King Middle School in Portland

Clifford said the classroom was used by the Knox County Republicans, the group largely credited with convincing the state party to adopt a platform calling for abolition of the Federal Reserve and Department of Education, and closing the nation's borders.

Two local Republicans who were in the room said they were unaware the poster had been taken and instead criticized what they saw in the classroom.

Steven Dyer of Rockland said he was concerned about what was coming out of that school from those students. He said the posters made by students were anti-American, anti-white and anti-religious.

Dyer took photographs of the posters and posted them on his Facebook page.

Here's the vandals facebook page, FYI

Login | Facebook

FYI this vandal is running for Maine House District 47 seat this year, too

Nice huh?

Way to show us your take on good old Republican values there, Steve.

Your fellow Knox country Republicans must be so proud of your brave act of passive aggressive vandalism.

Oh wait...you didn't admit that you actually were involved in that THEFT of property, did you?

No, you just snooped around in a classroom provided for your delegation for other purposes, taking pictures of things that you interpreted as anti-American while some other REpulican were was stealing posters.

And YOU want to represent your House District 47, do you?

Last edited:
Clifford said the classroom was used by the Knox County Republicans, the group largely credited with convincing the state party to adopt a platform calling for abolition of the Federal Reserve and Department of Education, and closing the nation's borders.

Two local Republicans who were in the room said they were unaware the poster had been taken and instead criticized what they saw in the classroom.

Steven Dyer of Rockland said he was concerned about what was coming out of that school from those students. He said the posters made by students were anti-American, anti-white and anti-religious.

Dyer took photographs of the posters and posted them on his Facebook page.

Here's the vandals facebook page, FYI

Login | Facebook

FYI this vandal is running for Maine House District 47 seat this year, too

Nice huh?

Way to show us your take on good old Republican values there, Steve.

Your fellow Knox country Republicans must be so proud of your brave act of passive aggressive vandalism.

Oh wait...you didn't admit that you actually were involved, did you?

No you just snooped around in somebody elses classroom taking pictures of things that you interpret as anti-American

Cause like you know invading other people's space is a very American thing to do, isn't it?

On Noes! More faux outrage.

LOL, Vandals. and invading other people space.
this coming from the people who supports illegal invaders invading our country, but let a Republican use a school that taxpayers pay for.

good gawd, Liberalism is a mental disorder.

:lol::lol:

My sons girlfriend had a gov teacher in high school that refused to allow anything but republican posters on her wall during the 2004 election.

She actively admonished the kids if they spoke about the other candidates kindly.

republicans seem to have a real unfair streak in them.

Yeah, and I'm sure if you searched the entire country you couldn't find one teacher who only allowed Dimocrat posters in the classroom and admonished kids speaking kindly about Republicans.

So far you're at the top of the Lame Post of the Day list.

You don't report the news. You report from far left blogs that are INFAMOUS for LYING, er I mean "spinning" the news.

Like the idea that Republicans suport slavery?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its not a blog. Its a newspaper. Do you know the difference?

Funny how the Republicans are apologizing for an incident that never happened. I guess they didn't get the memo informing them it was all a grand conspiracy.

Maine GOP apologizes for convention incident - Bangor Daily News

Maine Republican officials apologized Wednesday for an incident last week in which party faithful attending the state convention removed a pro-labor poster from a Portland middle school classroom and left behind GOP materials.

Now FUCK OFF

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was referring to YoungLefty's history of posting stuff from way left blogs, not this SPECIFIC thread.

Why don't you grow up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My bad, I assumed you were actually addressing the issues raised in this thread, instead of simply a pure ad hominem attack! Sorry!

My sons girlfriend had a gov teacher in high school that refused to allow anything but republican posters on her wall during the 2004 election.

She actively admonished the kids if they spoke about the other candidates kindly.

republicans seem to have a real unfair streak in them.

My daughter's 8th grade teacher had a public fit in class after the school's faux presidential election last year. She loudly proclaimed that the students were "stupid" for electing Obama. I asked her what the kids did, and she said nothing because they were used to those kinds of outbursts from this teacher. (I did nothing....kids don't grow unless they are exposed to all types)

Forum List

Back