Republicans in risk of becoming "the racist party"

The GOP is getting labeled by a few themes:

- Rich
- White
- Anti-Government employee
- Christian
- Anti-Gay rights
- Anti-Environmental rights

The GOP spent 4 years explaining what they are against. The Dems spent it explaining what they are for.

America voted.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

x2jom81.gif

What are the democrats for, again?

Democrat mayors and governors weren't the ones who spent 2011 and 2012 slashing (NON UNION) police and fire compensation throughout the Southern states, while also building pork projects, lowering taxes, and preaching that the cuts may not be necessary but would send a message from the taxpayer (Gov Nikki Haley).

Not sure what they are for (which is why i didnt vote for them)....but I know what the GOP is for (which is why i didnt vote for them either).

The GOP is getting labeled by a few themes:

- Rich
- White
- Anti-Government employee
- Christian
- Anti-Gay rights
- Anti-Environmental rights

The GOP spent 4 years explaining what they are against. The Dems spent it explaining what they are for.

America voted.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

x2jom81.gif

What are the democrats for, again?

Well I think the steriotype for the dems is:

- gays
- baby killers
- anti-guns
- big goverment spenders
- anti-business

Also for the stereotype of reps: I think you forgot "anti-women"

I dunno if it is getting worse with the Republicans. The 1960s were pretty bad on their Part.

Far as the black vote goes, yeah it looks badto be THAT behind a candidate but increased and focused black turn out just balances it out with the racist white union guys I know from down at the bar.

Seriously, Mitt just lost to a blackish man with a name that sounds like national enemy #1 more than American. Mitt must have done something wrong.

Well I m just hoping for them that they don't have to rename themselves to "the klu klux clan" when they fail to find any "non-white" members and voters anymore :tongue:

The problem is the radical reps are getting too much power in the rep party (the same ones that say "we want our country back"). I really like the fact that a rep governor chris christie can work well with a dem president and thank him for it when he helps him well (and this is how the politics should be done: bipartisan). The problem is that the current republican radical base will probably boo him for working on a bipartisan basis for the people he represents

Last edited:

Forum List

Back