Republicans in risk of becoming "the racist party"

Munin

VIP Member
Dec 5, 2008
It seems like Republicans can not get in touch with non-white people anymore: they can't get the latino vote, they can't get the black vote, ... I really hope that there still are minorty votes that still go republican

I wonder if there is not a risk that the republican party will get labeled permanently as "the racist party", if you abandon "non-white voters" you seem to be sending that signal

Last edited:
The GOP is getting labeled by a few themes:

- Rich
- White
- Anti-Government employee
- Christian
- Anti-Gay rights
- Anti-Environmental rights

The GOP spent 4 years explaining what they are against. The Dems spent it explaining what they are for.

America voted.

No the republicans dont buy votes, with government programs...which is what the mindless minorities vote on

it seems like republicans can not get in touch with non-white people anymore: They can't get the latino vote, they can't get the black vote, ... I really hope that there still are minorty votes that still go republican

i wonder if there is not a risk that the republican party will get labeled permanently as "the racist party", if you abandon "non-white voters" you seem to be sending that signal

lol................."becoming".

No the republicans dont buy votes, with government programs...which is what the mindless minorities vote on

well that is a racist assumption

republicans also buy votes with "tax cuts" and funny enough: they also do it with gov programs like subsidising farmers

I would doubt it that reps don't use gov programs, they don't brag about it all the time: I agree about that, as that would be seen as being a hypocrite

Last edited:

- Rich
- White
- Christian
- Anti-Gay rights

The GOP spent 4 years explaining what they are against. The Dems spent it explaining what they are for.

America voted.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

x2jom81.gif

Yet blacks can vote 95% for a black person

Non-whites are the real racist against whites. Look at Zimbabwe and South Africa to understand this very well.

All white people need to wake up to the fact that we're screwed if we full for this shit.

It seems like Republicans can not get in touch with non-white people anymore: they can't get the latino vote, they can't get the black vote, ... I really hope that there still are minorty votes that still go republican

I wonder if there is not a risk that the republican party will get labeled permanently as "the racist party", if you abandon "non-white voters" you seem to be sending that signal

It's no longer a risk...it IS. Period.

- Rich
- White
- Christian
- Anti-Gay rights

America voted.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

x2jom81.gif

And I was always a strong Republican voter. I still am fairly conservative minded, in my own view of that phrase.

But the GOP has gone so radical, so fast...I just couldn't associate myself with it anymore. Its amazing how they blew this. But....they did it!

- Rich
- White
- Christian
- Anti-Gay rights

America voted.

Well fuck asshole we can' t change our color so stuff it and quit pretending.

well that is a racist assumption

republicans buy votes with "tax cuts" and funny enough: they also do it with gov programs like subsidising farmers

I would doubt it that reps don't use gov programs, they don't brag about it all the time: I agree about that, as that would be seen as being a hypocrite

it's not racist, why do blacks and hispancis vote democrat? Gay marriage? nope, abortion, nope, handouts, yep

farm subsidies, wow a huge chunk of cash.....we can ditch it, wont do much in the budget......liberals buy elections with goodies, we all know this.

Forum List

Back