Republicans in close races are shunning Trump

How is it libtards always know, so they say, what everybody else knows?

Republicans In Competitive Races Have Shunned Trump
They know hanging onto his coattails is the kiss of death.

Yes, Trump gave them the kiss of death.

gop-delegates.jpg

Good thing Mike Pence had so many complimentary things to say about Trump.

You liberal idiots might take note of Target stock.

No one wants to tie their career to a loose canon that is not only unreliable, but is totally unfiltered. Once Trump wins the nomination, many see him moving to the center and even the left. He will then need to endear himself to the General electorate.

A conservative who is in a tight race does not want anything to do with that.

What will you idiots say when he's president? Oh I know! You'll say you'll move to Canada. LMAO! You go girls!

What will you idiots say when he's president? Oh I know! You'll say you'll move to Canada. LMAO! You go girls!
first thing to do....short the market ,,we might go back to how the moron bush left it

Well that certainly would be better than bathroom barry will leave it.

Well that certainly would be better than bathroom barry will leave it.
folks buying homes,, banks not failing... dow double what moron boy left it,,,73 months of job gains and all without the help of one puke traitor

Donald Trumnp is a Democrat....In ALL his glory.... Lets see, he is a ignorant high powered metropolitan asshole who hates colored people yet uses then for cheap labor while lying that you are all for american workers while wearing clothes made in Mexico and China....Oh and before I forget wants to raise Taxes on the rich people HE thinks deserves it and supports killing unborn babies..... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! It is so obvious that only retards cant see it.

Well if he hates colored people that cements my vote.

Forum List

Back