Republicans impersonate Dems...Twitter shuts them down

Some dude makes some fakes twitter accounts and the fucking libs want to pretend as though its a republican conspiracy? You guys have completely lost it. You seriously need to get your priorities straight and just stick to the important discussions.

Uhm..

Twitter, Inc., shut down 33 fake Twitter accounts created by Republicans using the names of Democratic state representatives. The Republican scheme was to send out posts under the Democrats' names mocking the liberal tax-and-spend bastards.

Healy's party may have suffered a setback with the loss of its Twitter campaign, but Republicans are still operating the 33 Web sites they created using the names of those same Democratic lawmakers. As far as anyone knows, this is the first time any state party has used such a tactic to mock its state opponents.

It's our idea, actually," said Healy. He said Republicans want voters to understand how badly they're being screwed by the Democrats who approved billions in new taxes rather than cut spending.

And who is Healy?

State Republican Chairman Chris Healy

Their Twitter ploy may have misfired, but Connecticut Republicans aren't giving up on those 33 Web sites created in the names of the Democratic lawmakers. (The fake Twitter posts were linked back to those Web sites.)

There's also 33 fake websites.

All the sites use the same format. In the case of state House Speaker Chris Donovan, D-Meriden, the Republican-funded Web address is meetchrisdonovan.com. All the information on the site was produced by Republicans and is critical of Donovan. The only indication that it was paid for by the state GOP is in small print at the very bottom of the page.

Some dude making fake Twitter accounts? I think not. It's called the GOP trying to smear Democrats by committing Fraud in CT.

P.S: You have completely lost it when you can not see the truth. Blind partisanship on your part.

Finally:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Republicans must be getting desperate to stoop to new lows like that....

It's probably also why one of their biggest voices, Glenn Beck, has been arguing against net neutrality lately, too. They know Libs have the edge on the internet and they're having trouble catching up without some help from their buddies in big business.

Some dude makes some fakes twitter accounts and the fucking libs want to pretend as though its a republican conspiracy? You guys have completely lost it. You seriously need to get your priorities straight and just stick to the important discussions.

Uhm..

Twitter, Inc., shut down 33 fake Twitter accounts created by Republicans using the names of Democratic state representatives. The Republican scheme was to send out posts under the Democrats' names mocking the liberal tax-and-spend bastards.

And who is Healy?

Their Twitter ploy may have misfired, but Connecticut Republicans aren't giving up on those 33 Web sites created in the names of the Democratic lawmakers. (The fake Twitter posts were linked back to those Web sites.)

There's also 33 fake websites.

All the sites use the same format. In the case of state House Speaker Chris Donovan, D-Meriden, the Republican-funded Web address is meetchrisdonovan.com. All the information on the site was produced by Republicans and is critical of Donovan. The only indication that it was paid for by the state GOP is in small print at the very bottom of the page.

Some dude making fake Twitter accounts? I think not. It's called the GOP trying to smear Democrats by committing Fraud in CT.

P.S: You have completely lost it when you can not see the truth. Blind partisanship on your part.

Finally:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4&feature=related]YouTube - You Lose! Good Day Sir![/ame]

If a crime has been committed, put the person who committed them in jail. I dont care if they are from my party or not. That makes no difference to me at all. It would be nice if the liberals here could be the same way, but instead they make excuses for groups like ACORN.

Last edited:
How they caught them in the act:

10. Didn't use the term pea brain.
9. No one was twittering about drinking a Zima.
8. Sometimes they used a fact.
7. None of the male Reps had boyfriends.
6. There wasn't enough feelings mentioned.
5. Somebody mentioned paying their taxes.
4. No Fox News whines.
3. Referenced a Rasmussen poll.
2. Used the term Obamabot.
1. Brought up Glenn Beck.

Republicans continue their proud tradition of handing elections to Democrats

This is probably one of the dumbest things I ever heard. Do you know how stupid you have to make yourself to imitate a Democrat? Who would ever willing do that?

If a crime has been committed, put the person who committed them in jail. I dont care if they are from my party or not. That makes no difference to me at all. It would be nice if the liberals here could be the same way, but instead they make excuses for groups like ACORN.

Same idiots who excuse ACORN criminal activity are in the same bracket of idiots who deny Haliburton criminal activity. Plenty for both in Congress too. I have never made excuses for ACORN Godboy. So once I just proved you wrong, you continue to paint with your wide brush against Liberals. Right after you tried to excuse the Republicans in this case for committing FRAUD. I suggest you stop doing so for your own intelligence.

So once again, I say GOOD DAY SIR.

Last edited:
"They didn't think of it first, so that's why they're whining," Healy said.

How does he know? Maybe they were just smart enough to avoid getting caught?

Immie

Same idiots who excuse ACORN criminal activity are in the same bracket of idiots who deny Haliburton criminal activity. Plenty for both in Congress too. I have never made excuses for ACORN Godboy. So once I just proved you wrong, you continue to paint with your wide brush against Liberals. Right after you tried to excuse the Republicans in this case for committing FRAUD. I suggest you stop doing so for your own intelligence.

So once again, I say GOOD DAY SIR.

You mean a broad brush like saying that the republicans are responsible for twitter pranks? It was just one guy as far as i can tell, assuming this story is true at all. We will see what prosecuters have to say about it.

for republicans to get my attention sit down shut up and show me why you don't like obama plan instead doing cemetery level insults. so me it with facts and no the bias facts

Calm the fuck down Latka.....
Latka.jpg

Work on that english first then we will hit you with some facts.

Forum List

Back