Republicans: Healthcare worse for Americans than 9-11

Having a Congress that says they have the Constitutional authority to FORCE people to buy health care IS worse than a terrorist attack.

It's an attack on the basic framework of our country and is the institution of Tyranny

We are forced to pay for alot of things frank. I never use most of the nations hyways yet I have to contribute to them. Bummer! Some things we pay for are of no use to me personally like illegal foreign invasions. I think saving american lives is a smarter use of the money than unneccesarily killing people. Singleing out health care as the "villian" is simpley moronic.

Well, at least we have socialized medicine for our veterans, much to the chagrin of conservatives.

And our elderly.

And our children.

I think the right just doesn't want to see middle-aged americans get socialized medicine. Apparently socialized medicine for middle aged American = TERRORISM - but giving it to our seniors is OK.

Not to worry, Ezekiel Emanuel has Obama's Final Solution to our Elderly problem

OMG Death Panels!!!

lol

And our elderly.

And our children.

I think the right just doesn't want to see middle-aged americans get socialized medicine. Apparently socialized medicine for middle aged American = TERRORISM - but giving it to our seniors is OK.

Not to worry, Ezekiel Emanuel has Obama's Final Solution to our Elderly problem

OMG Death Panels!!!

lol

Frank has found clear evidense in his own imagination. Or did he find it in Sara Palins imagination?..no it was Grassly's imagination...no wait..Dick Army's imagination..........

How does that work for veterans who are liberals? Or does their service not count?

Their service counts, but the politicians and Libruls who called Iraq for the Insurgency don't count

??? The Republicans are the ones saying we lost ???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZEGot-xU4]YouTube - Harry Reid: "The Iraq War is lost."[/ame]

Like I said, try Cuba for your third lobotomy

If you voted for Obama your service no longer counts. Please turn in all your medals. Thank you.

Throw them over the fence like John Kerry (did/didn't)

Excellent example!!! John Kerry served his country in Vietnam. Then he came home and was vocal about his liberal viewpoints. Therefore, his service no longer counts.

You tend to make up stuff as you go along, is reality THAT mean to you?

Well, at least we have socialized medicine for our veterans, much to the chagrin of conservatives.

And our elderly.

And our children.

OMG ...you're an idiot. You still think this is actually about health care. This is about one thing and one thing only.......CONTROL.

Why is the public option important? If it were just about cost the government would simply say to insurers, if you want offer health insurance, you will offer this minimum coverage and submit to regulation of profits as a regulated utility.

But that isn't what they want to do. They want to destroy the insurance industry with a public option like Canada did. Then, once they are the only game in town, they'll have single payer. Just like Canada does.

Either you are incredibly slow or you think we are. Well, I can tell you, we aren't so there is no need to continue to hide the ball.

If they pass anything that has a public option in it we are so screwed. By we, I mean the taxpayers. This is just another way to spread the wealth. You know. Take money from the folks that earn it and give it to those that didn't. Makes my blood boil. The bill they are looking at right now is full of cuts and hidden taxes and God knows what else is inside that 2,000 page document? This is scary stuff and the Clowns in DC haven't even read it.

Then we get to the part where the Federal Govt, that can't run anything cheaply or efficiently will be running healthcare for all of us. They say we can choose but what insurance company can compete with the Govt? Before you know it, we will all be in the public system. Where Pelosi and her left wing loon friends think the Govt can run 1/6th of our economy is beyond me. Of course the govt is exempted from the whole thing, That says it all for me. If this Public option is so great then our elected leaders should be the first ones front and center to take advantage of it. Oh yeah. These people are nuts. The only thing wrong with our system is the rising cost. Take out the regs, open the entire country up to all the insurance companies. Let them compete against each other. The free market will work if they only let it. Prices would go down because Myself and every other el cheapo person and company in the country will be looking for the best coverage we can get at the lowest cost. Thats just common sense. Something that they have none of in DC.

You are such an idiot!!! The CEO of United Healthcare makes 102,000 dollars an hour!! What can he possibly do that is worth it??

What is wrong with sharing the wealth?? Should 3 quarters of the work force in america work harder than Joe CEO up there and barely make minimum wage, which you morons don't want to give a raise to either..

What do you have against American workers?? Or is it that you support slavery and really don't want to pay them at all??

Is healthcare a right or a privilege? I see it as a right and something that our government should provide, like a fire department, police department, a highway system, a post office.. Can you imagine how much it would cost to ship something if UPS didn't have to compete with the USPS?? Or had you morons considered that?

Bottom line is this!! You are against fair wages for all.. You try working 20 hours or more a week and barely make enough to feed your family.. While management plays golf 3 days a week and pays themselves handsomely.. How bout tying CEO pay to the workers?? We need to share the wealth... That will help the economy.. It will also mean that more taxes will collected because the middle class is making money again.. Which would also mean no tax increase to pay for healthcare.. Or had you morons thought of that??

Health care is not a privilege for those that can pay for it.. It is a right for all!! Get used to it or move to another country.. We won the civil war, get used to it.. Pay your freaken employees and give them a raise..

If you love America then you do what is best for the American people and not just the rich and big business.. If you are a patriot then you vote for the people of this nation and what is better for them..

There is nothing unconstitutional about the health care bill.. We are required to by car insurance.. There is no difference..

Be a patriot.. Vote for your fellow americans..

Does it bother you that the Iraqi people have better healthcare than most americans?? Does it bother you that we paid in blood to give them that healthcare??

Rebuttlicans are worse than Terrorists.. Bin laden, (who is still roaming free) killed just over 3000 people in 9/11.. You have killed over 4000 and counting and accomplished nothing of benefit to this nation..

The problem with "sharing the wealth" is quite simple

My Wealth---why do I need to share with you?

Forum List

Back