Republicans Healthcare Replacement Plan

Not to mention they controlled all three branches of government during the Bush years. I guess it wasn't a priority then.....:eusa_whistle:

So so true - since the beginning of the last century they have done nothing for all Americans - why is that not evident?

The republican base is the corporations, the well to do, and the war industry - the last is part of a mindset controlled by conspiracy and fear.

Oddball and Zoom found it necessary to negative rep the truth, how telling.

Hi, you have received -322 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
liars get dinged...Now, g\'head andsnivel about it on the board.

Regards,
Oddball

Sure thing, love your three word replies. Gotta give you credit for brevity, hopefully that isn't just a sign of stupidty and a lack of knowledge. Hmm....

Hi, you have received -272 reputation points from Zoom-boing.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Liar.

Regards,
Zoom-boing

What is the lie? You offer no proof and merely show you are a tool (maybe fool) of the corporations and the republican party.

Oh and regarding the last election JKG said it best: "In the political turnover in the United States in the autumn of 1994, as previously indicated, those opposing aid to the poor in its several forms won their stunning victory with the support of less than one quarter all eligible voters, fewer than half of whom had gone to the polls. The popular and media response was that those who had prevailed represented the view and voice of the public. Had there been a full turnout at the election, both the result and the reaction would have been decidedly different. The sense of social responsibility for the poor would have been greatly enhanced." John Kenneth Galbraith 'The Good Society'

And I recently got neg reps from Alliebaba, divecon and daveman on other threads because the cowards can't support their arguments. I just liken it to the punk kid who, after starting a fight, gets his ass kicked, runs away and throws a rock at you while looking through tear stained eyes. :lol:

So so true - since the beginning of the last century they have done nothing for all Americans - why is that not evident?

The republican base is the corporations, the well to do, and the war industry - the last is part of a mindset controlled by conspiracy and fear.

Oddball and Zoom found it necessary to negative rep the truth, how telling.
Like I said, liars get dinged....Should give you one for being a sniveling little pussy about it as well. :lol::lol::lol:

Who do you think pays for the health care of people with no insurance? Do you think it is the insurance companies? Do you think it is the hospital? No, it is you. So, whether you want affordable insurance for everyone, or you want to pay their bills through your premiums and hospital bills and taxes, either way, they will be treated. The difference is they will wait until their treatment is extremely expensive, as opposed to getting preventive treatment and early treatment.
So, you believe that everyone who has no insurance is a deadbeat?

Telling.

This reminds me of the child writing Santa after Christmas has passed. The republicans had every opportunity to offer plans, they chose to do nothing, and did nothing. Plans now are meaningless as our democratically elected congress already accomplished the feat. Job now is to make it better, not go back in the cave with the republicans who have suddenly seen the light.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...241-answers-to-all-your-questions-on-uhc.html

Not to mention they controlled all three branches of government during the Bush years. I guess it wasn't a priority then.....:eusa_whistle:
But this isn't about the BOOOOOOSH! years.

You really oughtta lay off the grabbing those live 220 wires.

Who do you think pays for the health care of people with no insurance? Do you think it is the insurance companies? Do you think it is the hospital? No, it is you. So, whether you want affordable insurance for everyone, or you want to pay their bills through your premiums and hospital bills and taxes, either way, they will be treated. The difference is they will wait until their treatment is extremely expensive, as opposed to getting preventive treatment and early treatment.

Telling.

Mammastevens is absolutely 100% correct. Those with no HC do not get preventive care and will put off seeking medical treatment until their condition becomes near life threatening. So it ends up that something that could have been caught in a $30 office visit ends up costing $30,000 in hospital treatment.

And yes. Those who can afford it yet get no HC insurance are deadbeats who expect society to take care of them.

They got caught with their pants down on the section that says businesses must fill out a form for purchases over 600.00.
And did you know there is another part in there that says when you sell your home you have to pay 3% of that to the new health care?
Neither one of these things have to do with health care.
It's a real stinker folks.

Telling.

Mammastevens is absolutely 100% correct. Those with no HC do not get preventive care and will put off seeking medical treatment until their condition becomes near life threatening. So it ends up that something that could have been caught in a $30 office visit ends up costing $30,000 in hospital treatment.

And yes. Those who can afford it yet get no HC insurance are deadbeats who expect society to take care of them.
How do you know those with no insurance don't get preventative care?

Once again, y'all are going by the completely fallacious *ahem* ass-umption that everyone with no insurance is a deadbeat.

This reminds me of the child writing Santa after Christmas has passed. The republicans had every opportunity to offer plans, they chose to do nothing, and did nothing. Plans now are meaningless as our democratically elected congress already accomplished the feat. Job now is to make it better, not go back in the cave with the republicans who have suddenly seen the light.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...241-answers-to-all-your-questions-on-uhc.html

But this thread IS about the GOP plan, isn't it? Or was there no GOP prior to Obama's election? :confused:

But this thread IS about the GOP plan, isn't it? Or was there no GOP prior to Obama's election? :confused:
The plan was to give the lefties the prescription drug handout that they'd been mewling about for years and years...And they got it.

True to form of the spoiled rotten little children the democratics are, it wasn't enough...Nothing, short of absolute total central control, is ever enough.

Since so many of you feel the government should not be involved with healthcare, I have a better idea. Why don't we stop forcing employers to provide health insurance to their employees. They could be much more profitable without having to pay for their employee's healthcare. Leave it up to each and every individual/family to purchase their own insurance privately. Then lets see what happens.

I agree that is the way it should be, but then for that to be completely effective you also have to scrap Medicaid and Medicare or drastically reduce them. As long as the government is still in the business of subsidizing health insurance the prices are going to stay overly inflated.

And what exactly is the government supposed to be doing for us? See, that is the difference between respectable people like me and parasites like you. You expect the government to do things for you, whereas I expect them to stay the hell out of my way and let me live my life unhindered.

The republican base is the corporations

Corporations like health insurance companies who were the biggest winners in the Democrats' health care legislation? :eusa_drool: Corporations like BP who donated more to Obama than any other candidate? :eusa_whistle: Corporations like those on Wall Street of which 75% of campaign donations went to Obama over McCain in the last presidential election? :cool: Or perhaps you meant big corporations like Google who have their noses firmly planted up the president's ass. :eusa_hand:

Baby, go back to your playpen.

Telling.

Once again, y'all are going by the completely fallacious *ahem* ass-umption that everyone with no insurance is a deadbeat.

Jesus, what planet are you from?

1) It only makes sense that people who do not have HC will not spend out of pocket money for preventive care.

2) I personally know people who fall in this category.

3) Studies bear this out.

Plus, if routine, preventive care is not covered, patients are less likely to get it elsewhere.

Reform proposals would attempt to address this issue by providing more of a focus on preventive care that would keep chronic diseases from developing.

The underinsured aren't likely to stave off development of chronic diseases, since they often don't receive routine medical care. In the end, this means their health-care costs are higher than those who are fully insured.

Understanding the Health-Care Debate: Your Indispensable Guide-TIME

And again I say yes, those who can afford HC insurance, or are self insured and do not get are deadbeats.

1) It only makes sense that people who do not have HC will not spend out of pocket money for preventive care.

Plus, if routine, preventive care is not covered, patients are less likely to get it elsewhere.

Reform proposals would attempt to address this issue by providing more of a focus on preventive care that would keep chronic diseases from developing.

The underinsured aren't likely to stave off development of chronic diseases, since they often don't receive routine medical care. In the end, this means their health-care costs are higher than those who are fully insured.

And again I say yes, those who can afford HC insurance, or are self insured and do not get are deadbeats.
It only makes sense if you believe that other people aren't as smart as you...Which is a common elite leftist trait.

Congrats, you're successfully living down to your stereotype.

Who do you think pays for the health care of people with no insurance? Do you think it is the insurance companies? Do you think it is the hospital? No, it is you.

And why is that?

Unbelievable.

Do you simply think hospitals will simply eat the cost of treatment? It's just like retail theft, they will pass on the costs to those who do pay.
Or, maybe those people already qualify for Medicare/Medicaid, too many state programs to mention and/or private charitable programs....Or, maybe they'll make arrangements to pay the bill themselves.

But then again, we're not the ones trying to make the claim that everyone who has no insurance is a deadbeat-in-waiting.

everyone wants to live forever, the only way everyone will get everything they want is...if aliens landed and made it so, somehow.

Without dealing with the 'cost curve' ( and even then) there will always be those that won't get what they think or even we think they should get or deserve if its 'available', AND availability doesn't equal affordability or access. Never has, never will.

anyone want to address that?

It only makes sense if you believe that other people aren't as smart as you...Which is a common elite leftist trait.

Congrats, you're successfully living down to your stereotype.

In other words....."Dagoose, you're right."

Forum List

Back