Republicans: "Have you No Shame?"

After that display of treason, yes I said treason, yesterday.....just how can the GOP Congress sit on their hands and do nothing. The Orange Dictator named trump has shown his total allegiance to Vladimir Putin. He did everything yesterday except kiss him on the lips. Maybe be did that while they were alone.

US Intelligence needs to find out what orders Putin gave to trump while they were alone with interpreters...I am sure he gave him some new ways to tear down the Western Alliance. Putin is aiming to regain the Baltic states, at the very least. trump is doing everything he can to help him. Syria will soon be lost....

Take 2 aspirin and call Dr. Soros in the morning. The Hildebeast lost get over it.

Yeah blame CNN for reporting what we all saw with our own eyes and ears.
You’re an idiot, thru and thru.

What I saw was an American president trying to repair international relations that have been damaged over the last 30 years, damaged by presidents of both parties, warmongers like McCain, idiots like Obama, incompetents like Bush.

None of us have any idea of what was said in private and what threats may have been laid down.

Why is war with Russia preferable to a peaceful mutually beneficial relationship?
Then you are delusional. What everybody else saw was tRump grovelling to his handler and committiing what could be argued to be treason.
Key word= argued
What is key about that? The grovelling doesn't bother you? And to even get close to treasonous talk with an enemy of the Unites States.........

So when Hillary was groveling with her idiotic "Reset" button...did that bother you? Or is it just when Trump meets with Putin that you get your panties in a bunch?
I'm thinking you don't know what the word "grovel" means.

You should look that up.

What I saw was an American president trying to repair international relations that have been damaged over the last 30 years, damaged by presidents of both parties, warmongers like McCain, idiots like Obama, incompetents like Bush.

None of us have any idea of what was said in private and what threats may have been laid down.

Why is war with Russia preferable to a peaceful mutually beneficial relationship?
Then you are delusional. What everybody else saw was tRump grovelling to his handler and committiing what could be argued to be treason.
Key word= argued
What is key about that? The grovelling doesn't bother you? And to even get close to treasonous talk with an enemy of the Unites States.........

So when Hillary was groveling with her idiotic "Reset" button...did that bother you? Or is it just when Trump meets with Putin that you get your panties in a bunch?

Key word= argued

Nah. Nothing Hitlery does bothers these lefty loons. She's the greatest. LOL
She's irrelevant. I was never a fan.

Key word= argued

You should look that up.
Obviously you have selected word meaning.

Key word= argued

What would you call that pathetic PR stunt, Crepitus? Please be our friend because I brought you a plastic toy and don't have a clue about the Russian language? You can label it any way you please. It won't change the fact that Hillary was there kissing some Russian ass on behalf of Barack Obama and making a total fool of herself in the process.

You should look that up.

After that display of treason, yes I said treason, yesterday.....just how can the GOP Congress sit on their hands and do nothing. The Orange Dictator named trump has shown his total allegiance to Vladimir Putin. He did everything yesterday except kiss him on the lips. Maybe be did that while they were alone.

US Intelligence needs to find out what orders Putin gave to trump while they were alone with interpreters...I am sure he gave him some new ways to tear down the Western Alliance. Putin is aiming to regain the Baltic states, at the very least. trump is doing everything he can to help him. Syria will soon be lost....

Syria will be lost?

When did we ever have Syria asshat?

Yeah blame CNN for reporting what we all saw with our own eyes and ears.
You’re an idiot, thru and thru.

Because nothing is of greater value than appeasing anti-Trump hate. Nothing whatsoever.
It’s incredible that you DEPLORABLES are incapable of admitting none of the horrendous things this president does.
Newt Gingrich: Yesterday was the low point of Trump’s presidency.
And not one of your cult has the balls to admit the truth. Not one of you.

he could have handled the "who do you believe" question better. He should have said, " I will reserve judgement on that until I have all of the facts". Happy now?

You are almost as much of a DICK as your Great Orange Leader....Mueller and US Intelligence know who they are.

The day has come when a sitting US so called....illegitamate president takes the side of a murdering dictator....

What next? Will he say Kim killed his relatives by accident?

would nuclear war with NK and Russia be preferable to you? Why do you libs want war?

what's really funny is that if Trump took Putin to task publicly and called him out for his past crimes publicly, you on the left would be screaming that Trump is a war monger and why cant he try to get along with people.

YOU, AND YOUR LIBTARDIAN FRIENDS ARE HYPOCRITES OF THE FIRST DEGREE.

Plenty on the right in congress have taken him to task for that display. In fact the only one I've seen defend him is Paul.

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.

So trump made you proud when he called US Intelligence liars and practically bent over for a stiff one for Putin...?

The following are proven liars: Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Holder, and yes, Obama and Clinton. Why would any president say that these liars, that are trying to undo his legitimate win, are truthful?

He never said that he believed Putin, he only said that putin denied Russian government influence.

Forum List

Back