Republicans - have you learned nothing from the Democrats disaster?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Definition of insanity...make a colossal mistake, repeat the same steps...and expect a different outcome.

Obamacare is a disaster, it would be better to do nothing and let this country swallow another couple of years of the Democrat Obamacare than to announce a "fix" - THAT DOESN"T FIX IT....and the Democrats bury you in 2018 because you are trying to rush through a band-aid fix that doesn't FIX A DAMN THING!!!!!!!

You pass an equally dumb law and YOU OWN THE PROBLEM. The Democrats will get off scott free.

Definition of insanity...make a colossal mistake, repeat the same steps...and expect a different outcome.

Obamacare is a disaster, it would be better to do nothing and let this country swallow another couple of years of the Democrat Obamacare than to announce a "fix" - THAT DOESN"T FIX IT....and the Democrats bury you in 2018 because you are trying to rush through a band-aid fix that doesn't FIX A DAMN THING!!!!!!!

It seems that way. In their defense, it's kinda hard to undo 20 years of bribery and corruption all at once with zero fallout.

The Democrats will get off scott free

Is this really all that matters to you? Is this a big competition? That is sad. There are junkies going without their AIDS meds and all you can think of is who looks better?
For Shame!

It seems that way. In their defense, it's kinda hard to undo 20 years of bribery and corruption all at once with zero fallout.

Sure, but passing a law without cross-state competition as part of step 1 is pandering to the insurance companies just like the Democrats did.
What people forget is the cost of healthcare has declined!! The cost of healthcare insurance is what keeps going up.
If there is no competition, and you are still forced to take what you can get - then why in the hell would insurance companies lower their premiums and make plans better?
At the same time this plan will kick off approx. 52,000,000 people...a number the Democrats and the liberal media are going to be pounding the pavement with for the next two years.

Sure, but passing a law without cross-state competition as part of step 1 is pandering to the insurance companies just like the Democrats did.
What people forget is the cost of healthcare has declined!! The cost of healthcare insurance is what keeps going up.
If there is no competition, and you are still forced to take what you can get - then why in the hell would insurance companies lower their premiums and make plans better?
At the same time this plan will kick off approx. 52,000,000 people...a number the Democrats and the liberal media are going to be pounding the pavement with for the next two years.

I agree. Where's all that "Repeal and replace" stuff?

Looking like a big fail to me.

The Democrats will get off scott free

Is this really all that matters to you? Is this a big competition? That is sad. There are junkies going without their AIDS meds and all you can think of is who looks better?
For Shame!

FLIP...here is a nickle kid...go amuse yourself. The adults are talking. That is hardly what this thread is about.
The thread is about the Republicans are NOT doing what they promised, and instead offering Obamacare lite...and they will own the problem.
Result - we still suck on terrible healthcare coverage - and the Democrats get back in office to boot.

-Gasp--Why! I never!
"The Democrats will get off scott free."
"That is hardly what this thread is about."....

Mom! iamwhatiseem is trying to BS the message board again!

"Result - we still suck on terrible healthcare coverage - and the Democrats get back in office to boot"

News flash Johnny Ringo...Dem Demtards is gonna vote D even if Trump starts crapping gold eggs.
We? Is this the Royal We or just the broke ones? We...ahem I will be having none of this mess. Besides...I shall not pass judgement until I am lied to in the manner of MY choosing thank you!

You pass an equally dumb law and YOU OWN THE PROBLEM. The Democrats will get off scott free.
ACA was not a disaster. What was a disaster was keeping the insurance industry in charge instead of the federal government. Our nations health should not have a profit motive tied into it. Single payer is the best and only option for true healthcare.

-Gasp--Why! I never!

"Result - we still suck on terrible healthcare coverage - and the Democrats get back in office to boot"

News flash Johnny Ringo...Dem Demtards is gonna vote D even if Trump starts crapping gold eggs.
We? Is this the Royal We or just the broke ones? We...ahem I will be having none of this mess. Besides...I shall not pass judgement until I am lied to in the manner of MY choosing thank you!

No...wrong again.
Trump won because a large number of Democrats, who voted for Obama - TWICE - voted for Trump.
I realize you want to deflect the thread to be about something else, anything else but how much Obamacare sucks and how a flimsy patch by Republicans will still result in ALL OF US sucking on higher premiums and diminishing coverage - and TO BOOT...Democrats, who started the whole mess, get back in office.

-Gasp--Why! I never!

Who ever you are, just by your tag name, you are on ignore by me.

ACA was not a disaster. What was a disaster was keeping the insurance industry in charge instead of the federal government. Our nations health should not have a profit motive tied into it. Single payer is the best and only option for true healthcare.

You know how dumb that sounds?
ACA kept insurance companies in charge!!!...therefore ACA, and somehow expecting we could add 25,000,000 people who will be subsidized or flat out free - is a disaster
ACA is a disaster. There is no asterisk.

Yep.

Remember, a politician's first priority isn't to do what's best for the country or their constituents - it's to get re-elected. The Republicans spent the last eight years bitching and moaning and promising the world, but now that they have to deliver, they're so constrained by politics that they're damn near paralyzed.

Repeat after me dumb ass.....the only thing the GOP knows how to do, is scare the shit out of white people, give the rich tax cuts and fuck everybody in their path......repeat this at least a zillion times then vote the D ticket!!

-Gasp--Why! I never!

Who ever you are, just by your tag name, you are on ignore by me.

So I guess a little rub and tug is out of the question?

You know how dumb that sounds?
ACA kept insurance companies in charge!!!...therefore ACA, and somehow expecting we could add 25,000,000 people who will be subsidized or flat out free - is a disaster
ACA is a disaster. There is no asterisk.
Because we are a nation of neglect and have done so for many many many years, we gave coverage to the most ill in our nation and its cost us big time......had we in place generations ago, coverage for all, then the sick wouldn't have overwhelmed us so quickly and with a cost that was hard to sustain.

-Gasp--Why! I never!

No...wrong again.
Trump won because a large number of Democrats, who voted for Obama - TWICE - voted for Trump.
I realize you want to deflect the thread to be about something else, anything else but how much Obamacare sucks and how a flimsy patch by Republicans will still result in ALL OF US sucking on higher premiums and diminishing coverage - and TO BOOT...Democrats, who started the whole mess, get back in office.

Negative Ghost Rider...Trump won because he WASN'T a D.C. politician. Those people voted for him because he is the farthest thing from anything related to D.C.
A little slow on the uptake? As for me deflecting. I only deflect fecal matter...I swear.

You're looking at one of the many reasons I'm not a Republican. They're too much like the Democrats. Both "Main" parties have moved too far left, and continue to move even further left every election.

Repeat after me dumb ass.....the only thing the GOP knows how to do, is scare the shit out of white people, give the rich tax cuts and fuck everybody in their path......repeat this at least a zillion times then vote the D ticket!!

That reminds me, I need to change my party affiliation sometime soon.

theo4.jpg

Forum List

Back