Republicans have their own Solyndra

That's because you're not too bright.

You don't know the difference between mocking Upton, which I didn't do, and mocking GOP mouth-breathers who condemn Obama while giving Upton a pass.

So prior to reading any posts from a republican you said "typical republican hypocrisy" regarding republican voters?

Being the intellect you are, I'm sure you thought that post would lead to an open and honest discussion where you could get great thoughtful posts from republicans.

I submit.

Did the Republican attacks on Obama over Solyndra begin with this thread? No.

Like I said: you're not too bright.

Republican attacks on Obama for Solyndra have been ongoing, despite this hypocrisy.

Democrat support for republicans supporting green energy has been dead silent, despite this hypocrisy which you of course are contributing to by your attacks of republicans despite their support of wasting taxpayer dollars on green technologies.

Continue on with your very intellectual convo, only a great intellect would make a thread like this and type the first post you did. An intellect who wants to have a wonderful debate, not a 2 year old who wants people around to throw your tantrum at.

Yes - advancing alternative energy is good for America.

As if that needed confirmation.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Quite obviously it needed confirmation, as you hadn't praised the rep until now. You've essentially been mocking him for something you support.

The last thing I expect from partisans are consistent principles.

False.

Reading is only half the job - comprehending what you read is equally important.
So what's your excuse, Schmendrick?

So prior to reading any posts from a republican you said "typical republican hypocrisy" regarding republican voters?

Being the intellect you are, I'm sure you thought that post would lead to an open and honest discussion where you could get great thoughtful posts from republicans.

I submit.

Did the Republican attacks on Obama over Solyndra begin with this thread? No.

Like I said: you're not too bright.

Republican attacks on Obama for Solyndra have been ongoing, despite this hypocrisy.

Democrat support for republicans supporting green energy has been dead silent, despite this hypocrisy which you of course are contributing to by your attacks of republicans despite their support of wasting taxpayer dollars on green technologies.

Continue on with your very intellectual convo, only a great intellect would make a thread like this and type the first post you did. An intellect who wants to have a wonderful debate, not a 2 year old who wants people around to throw your tantrum at.

Silent?

The ATVM Loan Program has proved to be a boon for Michigan. In July, a Michigan steel manufacturer, Severstal Dearborn, won a $730 million loan guarantee from the Energy Department. One year earlier, Upton was among Michigan lawmakers who wrote to Chu calling for "prompt completion and consideration of loan applications" from Michigan companies.

The Obama Administration approved the money for Upton, didn't they?

What do you want, a parade?

Silent? Actions speak louder than words.

Forum List

Back